• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Gentleman's Brand Vapes

I had to sign up for their free G-Liquid program a few posts back, that's a very cool gesture! I think I'll wait for reviews or a tasty FC discount before I make the jump, but it looks pretty awesome, particularly the sleek aesthetic and the see-through cartridge. Their openness about cartridge types is also very refreshing.

I just hope we have a pure, high quality vaporizer to go along with all these good vibes.

Gentleman's, is there any date on when the herb cart will be out? I know that's well in the future most likely.

charliedontsurf,

2clicker

Observer
charliedontsurf said:
I just hope we have a pure, high quality vaporizer to go along with all these good vibes.

agreed. if this device works as well as an Omi then i am ordering one pronto. then probably get an Omi cart or 2 to go with it.

oh and i cant decide on black or SS... black seems like it would be more stealth.

EDIT* i just realized that the matte black versions are sold out :(

2clicker,
rufrothy said:
Paulkemp420 said:
Sorry, I am a little confused.. You have to get THC cartridges at headshops? Is that the only other way besides making your own, and if so is there any where to find them in Canada? I am fully licensed so no worries there..

its a California only thing I believe.
you need access to oils and waxes and you gotta fill em yourself otherwise.

I don't believe this new model they're shipping first works with bubble hash.

Daaaammmmnnnn, I was looking forward to this :(

Paulkemp420,

Gentlemans

Manufacturer
:brow:
hey all!! wow okay. hehe let me try to catch up.

a few things - matte black will be available for order valentines day. the only reason its not available is because we just want to make sure there are enough for the dispensaries, etc. to carry as well.

the herb carts come in 2 varieties. one is about the size of an eGo atomizer, its great for packing a nug into, (ground a little). the cool thing about this is that the cartridge is the part that gets replaced (and for cheap) whereas with something like the atmosraw - that bowl is the heart of it and its like an 80$ replacement.
theres also a smaller one that is ... hmm similar to like.. a debridged 510 atomizer? if you guys are familiar with that? its like half the size of an Atmos cartridge... very very small. thats for putting sand hash into - holds about .5 grams. you COULD use the other larger one for hash theoretically. but i wouldnt recommend something dense.. maybe keif. it would work ..but probably very inefficient to be honest.

so basically. you just tamp them in (theres a little plastic like 99 cent allen wrench looking tool that we'll include with all of them, you really only need it for the hash one, you can use your finger pretty much for the larger). you can vape them until they are done, then sorta TAP TAP it against something, let the "vape poop" come out, pack something new. you can re-use the cartridge abouuuutttt maybe 5-10 times? until the oils, leftovers, begin kinda ruining the taste / youll want to change it. then just toss it and screw another one. they will priced with that in mind, so we're looking at like a 5$ blank cartridge here 20$ for a 5 pack - not 70$ for one.

anyway - that guy will be out soon. it exists. its just being tested, etc. before being released. ill keep you up to speed, but i dont wanna get tooooo ahead of ourselves yet.

as far as where are the pens made - components come from a variety of placed. the last product to ever use chinese things was the ambassador kit - for quality issues they cant be used :(
currently we use, for our lower end parts / disposables - taiwan and japan. for higher end products (though We havent rolled them out on the site yet, Feb is our "remodeling month), those are made in America. some even hand-made.

also yes- the omicron cartridges do work on this. we recommend getting one for 3.7 volts or so, for the double agent. there is another pen called the 'executive' that comes out soon that is nicknamed 'the torch', its voltage varies just like the Double agent, but cycles 5/6/ 7 volts. you can use higher resistance cartridges on that one.

these products, to clarify, do ship worldwide - however the cartridges do not. through a partnership of a collective with overnight delivery, we're proud to announce that by next week, CA residents will be able to have refill 'glycerin cartridges' that are heavily medicated - overnighted to their door, for free, just about anywhere in CA. thats for now.

However, we doooo provide the means for those to set up and redistribute them (legally of course). so for instance, if you have a 'favorite place' in canada, you could pitch them on carrying it - and we'd be more than happy to send them ridiculously affordable wholesale supplies and equipment (or even point them in the right direction if they want to 'do their own thing,' to make and fill their own cartridges - and we'd be glad to list it on our site as a resource for people to know about.

Yes free G liquid program is really awesome! please do all sign up for that. everyone on the mailing list will soon get an e-mail (when program sign ups end in 20 days) asking their information as well as their E-LIQUID PREFERENCES: (nicotine, or none) (fruity things? dessert things? random strange things?)
and then that way we know if theres something with "no nicotine, and very fruity" that we have too much of: "hey these people said they like that" and we can mail it off to you free of charge. just a little something to help the community!

Okay. i THINK i got all of them but if i didnt let me know! or just shoot me an email, im always here @ info@gentlemansvapes.com and you can always check out the site, with lotsa updates throughout the month, @ www.gentlemansvapes.com

thank you all so much for the questions, its my honor to take them! thanks for your support. love y'all!

- Julie / Gentleman's Brand Vapes

Gentlemans,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Do you mean that you wont ship empty blank carts worldwide ? Or you wont ship just the prefilled.. ?>

Abysmal Vapor,

boco420

Not to put any added pressure on you, but I was wondering if it were possible to post some pictures of the vape and possibly a couple videos. If not, no worries, I just wanted a sneak peak before my preorder gets here soon. Can't wait!

boco420,

boco420

Any new news on the pre-orders? They supposedly ship out today but it has been oddly quiet for the company as of late. Just a message to reassure that things are going well would be nice.

boco420,

ctweips

Is there anyone who can help me interpret the information already posted here and tell me whether or not this unit will work with bubble hash initially? If not I will be ordering a Revolution very soon.

ctweips,

SF Giant

Reluctant vape collector
No it will not....and the Revolution barely will as i understand it, havent tried it myself but if your main use will be solid concentrates the Rev isn't ideal

SF Giant,

ctweips

Solid concentrates are all I can really do at the moment. Next fall I will be making my own full melts which is why I am still going to get the Revolution.

ctweips,
Bitching to hear that it has a solid concentrate/herb cart, and that the components are sourced from more reliable sources than China.

I might pick one up.

Gentleman's, you might want to clarify what you mean by "sand hash," do you mean coldwater?

charliedontsurf,

SD_haze

real sand-hash isnt kief, its generally a combination of kief with bubble hash that makes a very high surface area concentrate, perfect for vaporizing. The underdog twig loves it :brow:

gary.jpg

SD_haze,

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
OOHH looks nice. Clarify a little please SD. They make bubble then post-process add dry kief and give a little stir?

J.R.R.Tokin',

SD_haze

J.R.R.Tokin' said:
OOHH looks nice. Clarify a little please SD. They make bubble then post-process add dry kief and give a little stir?

The picture I posted was sand hash from the inventor "Sand man" so the process to make that kind of consistency I have nooo idea other than kief and bubble hash are both used.

Since sandman got popular you can find dispensaries selling "sand hash" which can vary from just crumbly unpressed bubble hash to kief to anything in between.

As far as Gentlemans is saying about sand hash specifically for small herb cart, I would assume any high surface area bubble hash would suffice.

Maybe some sort of hash grinder would turn dense hash into a vapeable product for the gentleman's herb cart.

SD_haze,

2clicker

Observer
i wonder about wand hash... would probably work well. and if that is the case then the herb cart sounds promising

2clicker,
Top Bottom