• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Gentleman's Brand Vapes

bruno13

insomniac
jambandphan03 said:
So the adapter appeared to be ready for purchase (minus the photo) it let me add them to my cart, but would not let me check out. I got this message : Checkout System downtime The Shop owner has not yet chosen a payment gateway.

if youare just looking for a 510 to omicron adapter they have been around for awhile. The omicron uses a 601 threading so you need a 510 to 601 adapter. They are about $3 online.

bruno13,

BudBuddy

The Vaped One
Package finally arrived! Can't get into all the details but as of now I am very happy with what was sent out. More than I bargained for that's for sure. Any questions I can answer later tonight along with my initial impression of everything including some interesting prefilled carts.

BudBuddy,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
Got mine too! Don't know when I'll be able to try - but I am super excited...maybe I'll try it now???

sessnet,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
bruno13 said:
jambandphan03 said:
So the adapter appeared to be ready for purchase (minus the photo) it let me add them to my cart, but would not let me check out. I got this message : Checkout System downtime The Shop owner has not yet chosen a payment gateway.

if youare just looking for a 510 to omicron adapter they have been around for awhile. The omicron uses a 601 threading so you need a 510 to 601 adapter. They are about $3 online.
sheeeeit, wish I knew that a long time ago ;) Thanks for the heads up. I still want to see what Gentleman's has in store for new releases soon...

jambandphan03,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
Hi everyone!!! :brow:

I used my Double Agent a bit - and here's my review!

The Double Agent looks sleek, and doesn't feel, or look, like a cheap generic e-cig. I have the stainless steel version. I did not want a black one because black paint usually scratches off, and will likely make it look worn faster (just like my other black e-cig I already own).

The first thing I realized, is it does not look super thin or small or slim like the photo suggests. I was expecting it to be the size of a regular ink pen, but it is a lot chunkier. But, the stainless steel still makes it look sleek.

I got a HUGE load of stuff FREE ! I still don't know what some of this stuff is for, I am an e-cig noob. My only other experience - is with disposable e-cigs, the ThermoVape e-cig, and a rechargable mini e-cig called the Colibri Nano . So this would be only my 7th or so different e-cig that I am trying.

I finally attached one of the carts, and it seems huge, like it can hold a lot. I would figure about 2-3 packs of cigarettes worth of nicotine (medium strength), judging off other e-cigs I've tried. I don't think I'll be reloading this much.

After trying several pulls - it delivered a really smooth, dense vapor clouds. I feel like I am using something professional. The vapor isn't as nearly as harsh as I get from my ThermoVape, but much better, smoother, and stronger, than any other e-cig I have tried. It's basically the same amount of smoke/vapor from a real cigarette.

The down side is the sound when I take a hit - it's sort of like a sludging/slushing sound, sort of like when you are done with a milkshake or drink, and moving the straw around to slurp up a few drops. The sound doesn't bother me, but it isn't elegant , like the vaporizer itself. Also the black carts have black color that looks like it will get scratched up easy, but they are disposable, so I can't complain really.

So much to try - and find out. Can't wait for the extra attachments, and so far Gentleman's Brand has made me EXTREMELY happy, and I want to thank them here also :)

What I got:
43914752.jpg

1. The Double Agent - $60

2. 5 Blank cartridges - $10

3. USB Charger - $0
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Then they gave me all this insanely cool free stuff
----------------------------------------------------------------------
4. Bunch of rubber mouthpiece tips! - $0

5. Thread adapter that they mention in the note - what do I use this with? - $0

6. More mouthpiece tips! Metal I think. What do I use this with? - $0

7. Another adapter. What do I use this with? - $0

8. No clue - looks like a funnel, it screws on and just has a hole. What do I use this with?

9. Like a years supply (for me) of e-cig juice. - $0

10. I can't tell you what this was, but it was amazing. And probably worth as much as the Double Agent itself.

Thank you once again Gentleman's Brand!

:peace:

sessnet,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
ses- the gurgling sound might be a little too much juice in the atomizer. Did you load a prefilled cartridge or did you fill it yourself? Your atomizer probably got flooded.

Also the size of your battery looks to be about the size of the Ego, and should give you much more use time between charges than the little cig sized batteries. You will get used to it pretty fast. That was a pretty good amount of stuff they gave you. (8) is a cone that you can screw onto the battery when using the 510 or any other slim sized atomizer (omicron cart with adapter). The tips (6) are 510 sized drip tips if you use the 510 atomizer, you can drip right into them and vape. It is a different technique than using a cartridge w/filler and juice.

You can learn a lot if you go to ECF (electronic cigarette forum) and start reading up. They have strict newbie rules, like you have to post in the newbie forum so many times before it lets you post in the more advanced threads, so read em. There is so much ecig info there your head will spin, but you will learn so much.

jambandphan03,

BudBuddy

The Vaped One
Nice picture Sess, now I dont feel bad about not taking one lol.

I got all the same stuff that you received except #10 (is it a bag or some sort of cleaning cloth?) and only one juice bottle and one extra mouthpiece, I did get an extra RX adapter as well as the reverse one just because I asked and they were nice. I was pleasantly surprised when I did find two foil sealed Widowmaker cartridges labeled "Purple Dream" with a 75.1% THC / 3.32% CBD concentration. Yeah, pretty surprised this was sent through the mail, but I'm not complaining. Upon opening the package I was greeted with a rubber mouthpiece covered in glycerin and a cartridge identical to the one in Sess's picture. So a theoretical $80's saved with these nice add ins, thanks very much Gentleman, more than makes up for any delay lol.

So I have been playing with this thing for a couple of hours with the Purple Dream and I dig it. First and foremost this is not the same thing as the Omicron or the Revolution, if you come in expecting that you will be really disappointed. Its a PG/VG infused tincture that you are essentially inhaling, not pure concentrate. I've experimented with making my own using tutorials on another forum but I have to say this is the strongest form of this stuff I have tried so far so kudos to the Gentleman staff.

About ten inhales and I definitely felt something good, not as strong as smoking or vaping oil, instead it was a very mellow calming high. Eyes didn't get as red as they usually do but I am just putting that up to not being as full of THC as I normally am. Smell is almost nonexistent with the cart and while the vapor is very thick and has a pretty decent throat hit I almost never exhale any clouds. I think this is due to the mix being half PG/VG, I normally vape pure VG and its almost to thick to inhale so I take the lack of vapor just meaning my lungs fully absorb each hit. This adds to the stealth of this device greatly. I think I could hit this just about anywhere and no one would ever notice.

Not sure how many puffs your supposed to get on the Widowmaker carts but it seems like it will be a long time before I use the first one up. Its a gigantic cotton(?) fiber tube that is just saturated with liquid, hole in the middle where I can see heating coils of some sort. It does make a slurpy bubbling noise but that passes after a few good hits and is perfectly normal for any glycerin based vaporizers, in fact I think my RES on the revolution is worse sounding(also more powerful though).

For $70 I am very satisfied with what I received. If I didn't get any carts I probably wouldn't have been that excited but it was definitely nice to just open the box, assemble, and start vaping with no trouble at all. I am tempted to order a Super Sour Diesel Widowmaker cart from the Goddess site I can tell you that.

Pros:

eGo style battery and tank carts, no one will know the difference that they are THC carts.

USB pass through Charging works great.

Most discrete vape I own besides the MFLB (used to do ghost hits as I like to call them).

Carts seem to hold a ton of liquid and if the discharge rate is anything like a regular eGo this thing will last me a week on a single charge.

The adapter to use Omicron carts is just what I wanted, small and perfect threading, even works on the revolution (testing later on that in the rev forum).

Cons:

For some the lack of visible exhaled vapor might be a bummer but it is excellent for medical use as it just makes me feel like I didn't waste anything.

Glycerine tinctures are on the way out in my opinion so the tech is a little outdated even though it is done in great quality.

----------------------------

So very pleased so far. Looking forward to other carts being developed. Will be very nice to be able to interchange them with any given battery set up or power I need. Thanks again Gentleman staff for creating a great open platform vape system.

BudBuddy,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
Hi jambandphan03,

Thanks for your help! I guess I am sensitive and the noise doesn't bother me as much. When I first heard it it felt like a slurping (yuk) sound but I guess it doesn't really sound that bad.

In addition, thanks for the information about the e-cig forum, I will go there to learn. Nice to know, that we have a knowledgeable person like you here, as well!

:)

sessnet,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Glad to help, when I can. I have spent rediculous amounts of time at ECF reading and reading... I don't spend much time there now, mainly because I don't try to vape VG/PG based liquids any more, and I couldn't keep myself from trying all the new updated gear that turns out every other day... hense the piles of 510 and ego style batteries I have stocked up already, and wanted the adapter for the Omi so I could use them when my Omi batts die.

jambandphan03,

BudBuddy

The Vaped One
Holy shit those adapters were just what I needed for the Omicron and Revolution love affair I'm having. :ko:

BudBuddy,

2clicker

Observer
ok so i got my Double Agent yesterday as well and let me tell you... this thing RIPS! ive already hooked it up to my mobius and it chalks it faster than any vape ive ever tried. its instant. its basically on/off. once you press the button and start pulling you get crazy vapor.

im going to really put this thing to the test this weekend. info, pics, and video to follow!

thank you Gentlemans!!!

EDIT* some quick pics i took. sorry for the quality. the conditions were less than ideal. anxious to try some Omicron carts with this pen.

photo4-3.jpg

photo5-1-2.jpg

photo3-2-2.jpg

2clicker,

2clicker

Observer
EDIT*
BudBuddy said:
First and foremost this is not the same thing as the Omicron or the Revolution, if you come in expecting that you will be really disappointed. Its a PG/VG infused tincture that you are essentially inhaling, not pure concentrate.

actually it is the same thing as an omicron or rev. at least the battery is, but id say it performs a bit better than an omicron.

yes they offer the tincture based carts, but thats not all that will work. slap an omicron cart on there and you have a super omicron. and from what i understand, Gentlemans is developing an herb cart as well.

2clicker,

BudBuddy

The Vaped One
2clicker said:
EDIT*
BudBuddy said:
First and foremost this is not the same thing as the Omicron or the Revolution, if you come in expecting that you will be really disappointed. Its a PG/VG infused tincture that you are essentially inhaling, not pure concentrate.

actually it is the same thing as an omicron or rev. at least the battery is, but id say it performs a bit better than an omicron.

yes they offer the tincture based carts, but thats not all that will work. slap an omicron cart on there and you have a super omicron. and from what i understand, Gentlemans is developing an herb cart as well.

Battery is a secondary part to the real part most people care about and that's the vaporizer mechanic, it is a tincture cart.

I have been using the adapter on my Revolution with Omicron carts from day one when i got the device, its the super duper cart lol. When the herb cart comes out we can check that out too but for the time being I am sure my statement stands true with the current widow maker carts.

BudBuddy,

2clicker

Observer
BudBuddy said:
2clicker said:
EDIT*
BudBuddy said:

Battery is a secondary part to the real part most people care about and that's the vaporizer mechanic, it is a tincture cart.

I have been using the adapter on my Revolution with Omicron carts from day one when i got the device, its the super duper cart lol. When the herb cart comes out we can check that out too but for the time being I am sure my statement stands true with the current widow maker carts.

your statement about the Widow Maker cart is true indeed. it is a tincture cart. however i thought we were discussing the Double Agent itself and not just the Widow Maker carts. the Double Agent is fully capable of vaping oils with the right carts was my point.

also i believe that Gentlemans does have their own oil and herb carts, but im not sure of the availability.

2clicker,

BudBuddy

The Vaped One
We are discussing it but what I was talking about was the widow maker carts because currently as it is the only available cart on their website and two pre-filled carts came in with my package as a bonus(a living in california perk I guess?) I think we need to be more clear moving forward. Last thing I would want is someone buying the Double agent thinking they will be getting omicron type hits because of one simple discussion like ours getting misconstrued.

BudBuddy,

2clicker

Observer
BudBuddy said:
We are discussing it but what I was talking about was the widow maker carts because currently as it is the only available cart on their website and two pre-filled carts came in with my package as a bonus(a living in california perk I guess?) I think we need to be more clear moving forward. Last thing I would want is someone buying the Double agent thinking they will be getting omicron type hits because of one simple discussion like ours getting misconstrued.

i just wanted to point out that Omicron carts are currently available and will work on the Double Agent pen. so you get the Double Agent and then some Omi carts, and you should then be getting Omicron type hits... or possibly even better hits. im going to be ordering some Omi carts here this week to use on my Double Agent and will post my results as soon as i can.

2clicker,

boco420

Hey Gentleman's I was wondering if you could post a video tutorial on how the connect the thread adapters as I am have difficulty getting any smoke to come out. It seems as though the adapter doesn't want to fit with the omicron cart properly.
Thanks!

boco420,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
boco420 said:
Hey Gentleman's I was wondering if you could post a video tutorial on how the connect the thread adapters as I am have difficulty getting any smoke to come out. It seems as though the adapter doesn't want to fit with the omicron cart properly.
Thanks!

You might want to email them directly...

jambandphan03,

roodamon

I tried emailing, because frankly, I was really interested in this product line. Yet It's been 3 days and no response. What's the hold up?

For what they are charging, Omicron batteries are straight garbage. Now from the looks of it, G-Man might really have a viable alternative here, If they're for real.

Wish someone would get back to me already. :/

roodamon,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I am curious about those adapters not fitting. I have the 4081 adapter which did fit the one cartridege that came with my double omicron kit, I am assuming is from an older shipment and had slightly larger threads, but did not fit the latest batch of omi-cartridges that I recently ordered, it was slightly too big for the threads to catch. I have ordered a couple of the 601 sized adapters and still waiting for them to arrive. I hope those work or I am going to start having a pile of adapters I can't use.

I hope you hear something soon...

jambandphan03,

Darb

roodamon said:
I tried emailing, because frankly, I was really interested in this product line. Yet It's been 3 days and no response. What's the hold up?

For what they are charging, Omicron batteries are straight garbage. Now from the looks of it, G-Man might really have a viable alternative here, If they're for real.

Wish someone would get back to me already. :/

What's wrong with the omicron batteries?

Darb,

mephisto

Ok folks, so we ponied up our money for a picture of a product. Then, we evidently received
a different attachment and a bonus few carts. Then, no response from G'mans. I had inquired by
e-mail about new/more carts. 5 days and no response. I think that it is more than a coincidence
that Omicron was unavailable for awhile....Now it sounds as if the "adapter" won't mate the
G-man batt. w/ omi carts. Do you really think that the crew at THC would not take measures
to ensure their hard work did not get "piggybacked" onto another brand's product line?
This feels like another bait and switch, they took our money for an intended product and
gave us something different and then ......no response. I am calling bullshit! Let's see if
nice Julie will come back to FC and lend us all a big dose of clarity....I will accept all discredit
if I am mistaken. By the way, does anyone's battery "ramp up" the volts with multiple button
presses? I thought this was another great feature allegedly presented when we were still
shopping for this product. Sorry for any offense, but I don't think its a great idea to misrepresent
a product and then ship something questionable thru the U.S. mail to unknowing
vic...er, customers......

mephisto,

2clicker

Observer
mephisto said:
Ok folks, so we ponied up our money for a picture of a product. Then, we evidently received
a different attachment and a bonus few carts. Then, no response from G'mans. I had inquired by
e-mail about new/more carts. 5 days and no response. I think that it is more than a coincidence
that Omicron was unavailable for awhile....Now it sounds as if the "adapter" won't mate the
G-man batt. w/ omi carts. Do you really think that the crew at THC would not take measures
to ensure their hard work did not get "piggybacked" onto another brand's product line?
This feels like another bait and switch, they took our money for an intended product and
gave us something different and then ......no response. I am calling bullshit! Let's see if
nice Julie will come back to FC and lend us all a big dose of clarity....I will accept all discredit
if I am mistaken. By the way, does anyone's battery "ramp up" the volts with multiple button
presses? I thought this was another great feature allegedly presented when we were still
shopping for this product. Sorry for any offense, but I don't think its a great idea to misrepresent
a product and then ship something questionable thru the U.S. mail to unknowing
vic...er, customers......

are you saying that you have Omi carts and cannot get them to fit your Double Agent? there are like 5 different sized adapters that came with my DA. im sure one of them will fit the Omi cart. im ordering some Omi carts tonight and will hopefully have them by the weekend. i will def report back.

even though their presence isnt great on here, or email for that matter, i still believe this company is sincere in its efforts.

2clicker,

mephisto

I got 1 adapter with my package. It does not fit the Omi cart that I have from a 5
pack about 3-4 months back. When I go fishing, I set the hook as soon as I am sure
I got a bite. Would you really send out $80 of free goods if you were not looking for
a bite????

mephisto,
Top Bottom