• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Gentleman's Brand Vapes

Gentlemans

Manufacturer
Oh and YES. the adapters will be sold by themselves for a mere $5. just waiting to make sure there is enough for in-store orders and online sales before listing them up by themselves!

we will list a good few options in thread adapter. not just one that unlocks 510's to use RX threadings, but also an inverse thread adapter too!

- J

Gentlemans,

2clicker

Observer
thanks for the update Julie! cant wait to see some reviews of the DA pen.

any chance you got my email from last friday?

2clicker,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I'll be watching for those adapters :cool: seeing that I already spent tons of $$ on other 510 batteries, I want to use them for something. :)

jambandphan03,

BudBuddy

The Vaped One
Awesome news all around. Hope that I will get my box by Tuesday or Wednesday the latest.

BudBuddy,

norcal

Is it possible to get a list of materials used for this product. Are they lead free and toxin free?

Thanks

norcal,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
it's always tough when there is a Monday holiday slows things down a bit more when waiting for a delivery. I tend to stalk the mail man too, when waiting for a goodie to arrive. :D

Can't wait for the adapters to be posted, gonna get me sum.

jambandphan03,

mephisto

I am not sure if I am more doubtful about this vape, or the Stealth......
I purchased both, so time will tell.

mephisto,

2clicker

Observer
mephisto said:
I am not sure if I am more doubtful about this vape, or the Stealth......
I purchased both, so time will tell.

did you track your package? is yours stuck on "electronic shipping info recieved" also like sessnet's?

im anxious for reviews

2clicker,

boco420

Received my DA vape pen today in the mail. Upon opening the package I noticed that I was graciously given 5 blank cartridges for free. However, I remember Gentleman's talking about pre-orders receiving the the cartridge shown on the website but to my disappointment there was not one in the package. Overall the pen appears to be pretty sleek, almost resembling their old widow maker vaporizer. I am a little confused with the two "drip tip" mouthpieces but the cartridges do not fit the mouthpieces. I am overall pleased with the purchase, and will be even more when i receive my omicron cartridges but I would appreciate a little clarification on what is in store in the very near future.

boco420,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
Nice! You are the first here to get one :)

Thanks for taking the time to let us know!

:peace:

sessnet,

Adobewan

Back in November I posted on the previous Gentleman's Stick thread about a fantastic customer service experience I had with Julie at THCStick, that would up with a loose end. I hadn't received my shipment and then she disappeared, no more enthusiastic replies to my e-mails nor phone calls.
Anyway, when she made her presence know on this new thread, I emailed and inquired about what happened. Gracious apologies followed as well as a promise my package was going out.
That was 14 days ago and still nothing.

Don't get me wrong, she seemed genuinely nice, very pleasant, but I confess, I have little faith in the company at this point.

Adobewan,

BudBuddy

The Vaped One
Yay, my tracking is finally updated, don't think they took the packages to the post till today to be honest. It's totally understandable with the holiday weekend but still kind of sucks given the thought that the preorders would be ready and out the door on Valentines day, not take almost a whole week to arrive for everyone.

BudBuddy,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
Same here! At least I got something, finally :ko:

It was shipped yesterday, one week later... I can't wait to replace my ugly, beat up, e-cig.

EDIT: Adobewan I am sorry to here about your negative experience. If I knew this before, I would have probably never bought from this company...Hopefully, they fix your problem ASAP, and this won't happen to anyone else!

sessnet,

Adobewan

I'm good Sess. As I mentioned in my original post Julie did send a complementary Ambassador Kit to fix my initial problem, well beyond the call of duty. And extremely personable, type of person you want to hang out with.
So I don't see it as a loss for me, more discouragement that another potential vaporizer(company) might not live up to the expectation.
OTOH the stupendous customer service at Underdog and THC Scientific more than make up for any bad customer service I experience. Those guys treat you like family.
But thanks Bro!

Adobewan,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I see the spot for the adapters is posted on the site, but not ready for sale, getting closer... :)

jambandphan03,
I just wanted to say a very special thank you to julie and arie at gentlemens stick for all your help. Sometimes in life we can feel forgotten especially when we are going through a hard time. Thank you for treating me like a somebody for making me feel like i matter. Sometimes being a woman in a mans world it can be a struggle then with extra hurdles. I thank you for everything. You gals are top notch with an excellant product.

Queen dice,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Queen dice said:
I just wanted to say a very special thank you to julie and arie at gentlemens stick for all your help. Sometimes in life we can feel forgotten especially when we are going through a hard time. Thank you for treating me like a somebody for making me feel like i matter. Sometimes being a woman in a mans world it can be a struggle then with extra hurdles. I thank you for everything. You gals are top notch with an excellant product.

I'm glad to see another female in here, :lol:

jambandphan03,

Adobewan

@Queen dice
Sounds like you're going through a rough spot, hope you're OK.
Glad to hear positives about this company. Would you mind sharing your experience?
And don't let the men push you around!!
Peace.

Adobewan,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
So the adapter appeared to be ready for purchase (minus the photo) it let me add them to my cart, but would not let me check out. I got this message : Checkout System downtime The Shop owner has not yet chosen a payment gateway.

jambandphan03,
Top Bottom