BlazednConfused

Fill this whole street with uppercut
This thing with the upgrade kit looks like it could kick the Solos ass, great solid design. Love the placement of the airholes and from the buzz over in Ask FC this looks like it's not only comparable to many of the more expensive vapes but cheaper :D

This is the very definition of keeping your customers in the loop. We all know it's an imperfect world,and shit does happen,but giving us constant updates,even when it's bad news is very refreshing to say the least.
Thank you FlashVape,thank you very much!
Now please take my money!!

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
YES, shipping is still FREE, and mentioning FC will get you 2 extra free screens! :) We will be selling a S2 Deluxe Set shortly, @ $159,90 however, it is probably a better deal to get the original FV at $129.90 and the S2 kit at $39.90, for only $10 extra. You will have the best of both worlds, which is what we encourage, as our pricing reflects.
If you mention FC I believe you get these:

2-pack-screens__02420_thumb.png

t-dub,

marduk

daydreamer
Mentioning FC gets you these bottom tabbed screens:

2-pack-screens__02420_thumb.png

but you also get these top filter screens if your Stage-2 order is delayed in the next couple of days:

FlashVAPE-filter-screens__84209_thumb.png

I ordered mine this afternoon (although there's a glitch with confirmation pending) and I'm rooting for a delay on my order so I can snag the top filter screens. :D

edit: t-dub ninja edit making me look silly. :lol:

BlazednConfused

Fill this whole street with uppercut
BnC...you need to get one of those serious birds going on where you hold the other three fingers back with your thumb like you are putting a lot of effort into it...goes good with a snarl.

4zzLM8f.jpg

You just shit your drawers didnt you? I knew it. Sorry about the headphones guiding my girl through ocarina of time

tranceporter

The Cloud Conductor
My my how the portable market has grown since I started vaping. Seriously considering this as my home my vape to bring outside and just leaving the Pax for when I am out and about.

JoeKickass

My my how the portable market has grown since I started vaping. Seriously considering this as my home my vape to bring outside and just leaving the Pax for when I am out and about.
That's basically exactly the setup I use right now, I use about half with the FV that I use in the Pax so it really saves $$

JoeKickass,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

JoeKickass

How would you conpare the vapor density between the two?
I don't know about the convection upgrade for the FV, but once you get the hang of it you can get satisfyingly thick vapor from the FV.

The Pax makes much more vapor/clouds but you use more flower, and tbh I feel the FV gets me 90% the effects of the Pax so it just feels much more efficient.

JoeKickass,
Reactions: ShipDit

JoeKickass

Whoever guessed battery heating was 100% correct!

I had assumed it was me keeping the heater on so much that was heating up my FV, but I just had a big 0.2-0.3g sesh and when it got hot I opened up it up to check the battery and it was painfully hot! (I would guess 140F+)

In addition to the heater, the battery itself was heating up the whole FV body... naturally it also explains why my abv for the large sesh was still pretty light.

I think 0.1g is an ideal load with 0.2g being the max if you only have one battery is a good rule. Lesson learned: next big sesh, bring two batteries!

TheHerbalReview

@TheHerbalReview
My unit hasn't got too hot so far.... Maybe because I've been too medicated to finish more than two bowls lol.

TheHerbalReview,
Reactions: Shmoo

FlashVAPE

...fast and efficient ! http://flashvape.com
Manufacturer
Heat generated by the battery has alot to do with each individual's usage preference, as in how much time you allow to elapse between each puff. Obviously, the less time you allow between puffs, the hotter the battery will get with continuous use. Please allow the unit to cool before using again if the FV becomes too hot to hold COMFORTABLY.

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
Just to add to Flash's good advise. One should bare in mind that batteries get hotter faster when in their lower end of discharge. Hence you feel the need to push longer for the same result heating the batteries faster. Take into count the delay before you feel the excessive heat might make the difference of premature battery life spans.
Keep fresh on hand and change out when hot. Even if still packing a good charge. Let them cool.
Specially the party animals. Easy to keep pressing when no "VISIBLE" action is happening.
:tup:

Top Bottom