FlashVAPE

...fast and efficient ! http://flashvape.com
Manufacturer
Glad you like the FV. I'm quite happy with mine - but I was wondering is 4 seconds heating, 2-3 while drawing what most folks here are doing? I've been doing 4 seconds and then 10 seconds or more of draw until i'm full with heat on (in S1 configuration). It certainly works, but may be excessive? Maybe smaller hits work better, or modulating the heat?

Happy 4/20 to all :)

Happy 420 y'all !

the beauty with the FV is that it has the power to be enable users to customize their vape experience to each's own preference. if you like long, 10s draws until your lungs are filled with goodness, go for it!

YeeeBuddy

Glad you like the FV. I'm quite happy with mine - but I was wondering is 4 seconds heating, 2-3 while drawing what most folks here are doing? I've been doing 4 seconds and then 10 seconds or more of draw until i'm full with heat on (in S1 configuration). It certainly works, but may be excessive? Maybe smaller hits work better, or modulating the heat?

Happy 4/20 to all :)

I started doing it that way when i was new out of fear of combustion, the more i use it and get a feel for it the longer i find myself hitting it with the power on, maybe not 10 seconds but at least 5 then inhale, shake and repeat on the same lung full. I use a really dry fine grind so I like to be more on the cautious side with sitting on the power.

YeeeBuddy,
Reactions: ShipDit

Kuroth1

Get your Freak on....
So took advantage of the PlanetVape 420 special and got the FlashVape with the Stage 2 upgrade.. I am still reading through this thread and on page 22 but could not wait to ask and hear what is the consensus on the Stage 2 Mod that uses the more powerful 3.7 battery's and turns the Flashvape into a true 100% Convection vape? Are Flashvape owners moving to the Stage 2 or sticking with the Stock?

Thanks!

Kuroth1,

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
My preference is stage 2. Stage 1 is nice but 2 is a mind blower. It doesn't sneak up on you neither, just gets you highly medicated in seconds.

Pipes,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I had a great session with this thing yesterday. I found it took a couple of hits to really get going, but then it just kept on going and going and going...

The stone from this thing is real. I like the size of the load so heavy users can get satisfied as well!

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
I had a great session with this thing yesterday. I found it took a couple of hits to really get going, but then it just kept on going and going and going...

The stone from this thing is real. I like the size of the load so heavy users can get satisfied as well!

I agree. On the other hand, I've been using .05g loads lately. The FV handles them quite nicely.

Kuroth1

Get your Freak on....

What is the GVG and the PN? Looking at the Mobius Matrix Ion bubbler would that be a good bubbler to use with the Hi?

Kuroth1,

Kuroth1

Get your Freak on....
Thanks stickstones.. You have quiet the collection.. :) I got my eye on that Mobius Matrix Ion bubbler to go with my Hi.. Sounds like a match made in heaven :clap:

Kuroth1,

FlashVAPE

Manufacturer
==========================
FV ANNOUNCEMENT:
NEW S2 CERAMIC SPACER
==========================

Good news!! We now have the first batch of new FV S2 ceramic spacers on hand! We've completely re-invented this spacer from the ground up, using a new formulation of high tech ceramic material that is over 200% more resistant to heat stress, and using a new design that is stronger and more durable.

Please see below image of the new S2 spacer (as shown in the updated S2 kit):

S2v2.jpg

you will notice that it is constructed using a different type of ceramic material, and is made thicker than the previous version. Also, the center connecting spokes are removed and replaced with 6 independent support arms. Overall, this new design is a much more rugged and durable.

Now, for a little bit of not so pleasant news... because this was the very first batch of the new design S2 spacer using the new formulation, there were some adjustments which needed to be made to the kiln that resulted in only 50 good pieces from 300 pieces fired in this batch .....

So, we've decided to reserve these first 50 as priority FREE replacement for FC members who have purchased the Stage-2 kit. Please send us an email to: flashvape@gmail.com with the words :
"FC PRIORITY S2 SPACER REPLACEMENT"

in the subject line, and your name and order number in the email, and we will be sure to send out FREE S2 spacer replacements asap to the first 50 FC member's requests, on a first come first served basis.

If you don't receive the replacement spacers as the first 50 lucky FC members, don't worry as the next big batch of spacers are only days away, and all FC member who requests one will receive a FREE replacement very soon, so be sure to send us an email with your request for a FREE S2 spacer replacement!

... this is just another way we want to thank FC members for your continued support. You can rest assured that we are always working to improve the FV to truly provide the ultimate portable vaping experience!

JoeKickass

Sweet looking spacer! Do you find it makes the s2 any easier to control? (Less combustion)

I went back to the s1 because I got much better abv. S2 abv was very speckled... Or burnt.

FlashVAPE

Manufacturer
Sweet looking spacer! Do you find it makes the s2 any easier to control? (Less combustion)

I went back to the s1 because I got much better abv. S2 abv was very speckled... Or burnt.

I think the FV in the S2 convection mode produces convection heat which is easier to control. This new S2 spacer elevates the second tabbed screen higher than the previous version, which should make the convection heat a little gentler and more evenly applied.

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Hey FlashVape, Thanx Very Much ! Now thats the kinda service that we don't see often enough . Now I won't be so paranoid when cleaning or using it in stock mode .
Keep Up The Great Work, Please .

YeeeBuddy

Awesome any idea when they will be available to purchase? I dont have a s2 kit because I was waiting on this new design.

YeeeBuddy,
Reactions: ShipDit
Top Bottom