vaporist
finchrock24 said:
aero18 said:
finchrock24 said:
18mm:
me, Charliedontsurf

14mm:
notmyrealsuername, charliedontsurf, aero18, caseball2051

This is not a list of interest? Well, I am still interested...

Do I have any money from anyone? That is just a tentative list of people who are interested in buying one. I told people if they wanted to order earlier, they needed to post saying they will send funds...only 1, wait actually 2 people emailed me or posted in here.

EDIT: If you would like to purchase yours sooner, please go ahead and do so.

I sent you an email. I just thought that you would want to wait until the beginning of January to actually collect money orders but since this has been cleared up I think more people will be emailing you. :)

aero18,

OO

Technical Skeptical
if you allow paypal, my interest is still here for an 18

OO,

finchrock24

Proud MMJ Patient
Yes paypal is good. Its just hard because I need everyone to 'annie' up at teh same time to make sure funds are good.

If its okay with you guys...I can take your payment now, and that way as soon as we get a 5th or 6th we can order, but it would mean you guys would have to send funds (whenever you want, just PM or Email for my paypal) but wouldn't get the vapo bowl for a little while (because we would have to wait for enough people). If we have enough people right away we can order.

So far, I know OO and Aero are ready to paypal me. So right now that is two people ready to roll...as soon as we get 3 or 4 more, we can order! If George is ready to paypal...we would have another one.

Just let me know!

finchrock24,

finchrock24

Proud MMJ Patient
I would ideally prefer PayPal. MO would work though but the item won't be shipped until I get your MO and cash it, obviously.

Is everyone ready to order? I'm going to make my order one week from today, January 24th.

Those of you ready to send paypal can PM me and I'll give you my address. I am going to ship it to the address that is connected with the paypal UNLESS you state otherwise in PM or Email. Shipping inside the US only...don't want to ship international with an item like this. I know its probably very safe...but I don't want to deal with it.

Thats all for now.

finchrock24,

finchrock24

Proud MMJ Patient
Got your Email Aero. I am going to order from Verdamper on Monday as of right now. Aero...I have to get to work, but I wiljl work the numbes when I get home and see how much you need to send. It will be between $35 and $40 I think.

Always remember, the more we order, the cheaper the price gets!

finchrock24,
Still enjoying my glass vapobowl although the vapocane is a worthy competitor, just so much more fragile.

To those about to get their vapobowls, make sure you remove your heat-diffuser screen before you get started.

charliedontsurf,

finchrock24

Proud MMJ Patient
Got the emails of the people that sent them.

IF YOU DO WANT TO ORDER: Send an email to my email through the forum. I will reply to your email as soon as I can with further details about payment.

I am ordering by the end of the day Monday, January 24th. I will need all the payments by Sunday night.

If you have any questions...please ask.

finchrock24,

finchrock24

Proud MMJ Patient
Just a reminder...I need payment before tomorrow. I'll be ordering tomorrow at some point, I'll post after its done. I only have 2 people plus myself at the moment and the more that order the cheaper it becomes so all those people that said they would take one...now's the time to make it happen.

I'll be purchasing several for myself I think...I will sell an extra ones that I or a few friends can't use. Obviously, the price will be higher at that point.

Thanks

Joey

finchrock24,

finchrock24

Proud MMJ Patient
Jack & Aero...the vapo bowls are en route! I ordered this morning (their paypal didn't work for int'l orders, so I had to do an email order).

Hopefully I'll have a package within the next 1-2 weeks! As soon as I get them I'll get them out to you guys.

finchrock24,

caseball2051

finch i emailed you about any extra 14mm bowls that you may have ordered. i missed this order somehow.

caseball2051,

finchrock24

Proud MMJ Patient
No updates yet. I keep checking the mail and they said it was sent with DHL. I am going to email them and see what the deal is. Its getting a little ridiculous.

EDIT: I sent an Email. The tracking number they provided is not in DHLs system. I have a feeling shit might be hitting the fan on this. Will keep everyone updated.

finchrock24,

Earths Essence

Works with much, much ease using a torch lighter. Light maybe 10 seconds without inhaling, then begin to inhale and you get thick, very flavorful hits. Love this vape.

If anyone is concerned about butane inhalation, with this method it is such a short amount of time inhaling while torching that I feel it is negligible.

Earths Essence,

aero18

vaporist
Earths Essence said:
Works with much, much ease using a torch lighter. Light maybe 10 seconds without inhaling, then begin to inhale and you get thick, very flavorful hits. Love this vape.

If anyone is concerned about butane inhalation, with this method it is such a short amount of time inhaling while torching that I feel it is negligible.

Do you taste any butane?

aero18,
Earths Essence said:

How do bongloads with Glassvapobowl compare to LSV bongloads?

charliedontsurf,

Earths Essence

aero18 said:
Earths Essence said:

Do you taste any butane?

None at all, the Vapo-Bowl provides some of the best flavor from a vape that I've had.
charliedontsurf said:
Earths Essence said:

How do bongloads with Glassvapobowl compare to LSV bongloads?

They obviously don't compare because the LSV is basically a DBV/SSV that is simpler to hold and use. The LSV is such a heavy hitter, I sometimes wake up in a DAZE (wake up looking at ceiling, spinning) off of a PD stem amount.

Earths Essence,

Sensi Star

Does the Vapo Bowl come with a screen for the bowl piece? If not, is it possible to use the screen that comes in the cap after you remove it? If not, where can you get a compatible screen for the bowl?

Sensi Star,
Avalon magic plants shipped without a screen. I think the cap screen would fit fine but you'll likely mangle it just by removing it.
Might want to start you screen collection tonight.

charliedontsurf,

pinoy

PACQUIAO!!!
I took the screen off the cap and used it for the bowl. Lost a few strands. Smaller pieces get by screen and into waterpipe.

pinoy,
Top Bottom