Ed's TnT Wooden Vapor Tubes & Vapor Stems

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
I ship on mondays and tuesdays, so if your in the US you should get it the week it ships. Hang in there double A!

Ed's TnT,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
:D

cliNDdx.jpg

Snowlock

Maybe I'm just daft, but where can I order those sexy stems for the solo? Everywhere I look says sold out.. I MUST have!

They look great!:tup:

Snowlock,
Reactions: Vitolo

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good morning, glad to know you got yours also Krebs, I hope you enjoy it!

Thanks for posting the pics Jam!

Thanks for the kind words Snowlock, I have Cocobolo and Blackwood left, both are great pieces. You can purchase them through my shopping cart. If you get that order in today, it ships out first thing tomorrow morning. Let me know its you and I will pick you a special piece!

Hope all is well out there, been in the shop the last couple weeks making dugouts, have been trying to get caught up on them while I am caught up on vapor stems. Its been a while since I made any, almost forgot how much fun they are to make.

AA95101

Hey Ed, been loving ur stems and I have a quick question. My cocobolo stem is a little loose in the metal tip. Is there anyway to tighten the metal tip? Thanks

AA95101,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Glad you digging the stems Double A, this is the first time I have heard of the bushing getting loose on anyone after having the pin installed. I have an idea for ya and think it will work. I will message ya!

I hope all is well out there, been super busy in the shop the last couple weeks finishing a bunch of dugouts. Have finally finished a bunch of them and have em in stock.

Got a feeling am about to start back on vapor stems really soon! Got a few more sticks of Blackwood and Cocobolo, really nice stuff.

myla

Anvibian
Hi Ed, I've received the Blackwood stems on Monday. They are beautiful. Thank you very much! Btw, how often shall I apply the bomb ass butter onto the stem?

myla

Anvibian
Well, it has taken two weeks to arrived. I'll sure enjoy them for a very long time indeed! It will be my go out and party stem from now on. However, I am now eyeing to buy some glass from PV!

myla,

GoGlass

Hello Ed, i also have just received my Blackwood solo stem yesterday ! In one word : WONDERFUL !!!!!

Everything is just going very fine. My main concern with V1 was the problem with wood & bowl who don't fit together after 2 days of use ..... Now thanks to the pin, everything is staying together !!!

I just pack the bowl a little more tightly than usual, and i set the solo temp to +1 than my usual temp.
And i have massive clouds with this method !!!
At the beginning, the taste is different than the Granadillo (not better, not worse) , just a little strange because it's new i think, but it's ok, and i think it will disappear with time.

It's really the end of my solo stems problems for me : on the road => Blackwood solo Stem,
at home = > Glass Solo Stems ....

So thanks Ed for making the best upgrade possible for my Solo !

IMAG03021.jpg

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Awesome GoGlass, I am really happy you are enjoying your piece! Thanks for the kind words and posting the pic! The blackwood is one of my favorite species to work. The luster of its finish is amazing and the feel in your hands and on your lips is very appealing. I wish you many good times with it!

Ed's TnT,
Reactions: myla

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I was gonna say the same thing about the cypress...how come I've never seen that before. Did you make many of them, Ed?

stickstones,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
I only made the one Sticks! Its a soft wood and I didnt know how well it would hold up, but it seems to be doing Vito well.

Ed's TnT,
Reactions: Vitolo

banana_republic

(...) I have a big deal I am working on in the European market that is looking awful promising. Seems there is a big demand for wooden solo stems there. I hope you understand (...)

Hi Ed,

Just to let you know, I foresee some demand for wooden solo stems here as well. Wrote you some PM hoping it might me interesting for us both.

Keep up your awesome work!

banana_republic,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Hello out there!

I had thought of making more of these but as I have said the cypress is a really soft wood and I am not sure how they will last in the solo heating up and cooling down. I know the wood is very susceptible to shrinking with all the heat may not hold up long.

Maybe I will make a few more this next batch and see how it goes.

Thanks for your interest guys, I do so appreciate it!

Top Bottom