Ed's TnT Wooden Vapor Tubes & Vapor Stems

GoGlass

Suddenly i doubt : about the woods Solo stems, do i have to match the 4 holes of the Solo bowl with the 4 notches cut of the SS piece of the stem ?!!! .......... i know it works at any position , but maybe it works better if we watch holes & notches ....?

GoGlass,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Suddenly i doubt : about the woods Solo stems, do i have to match the 4 holes of the Solo bowl with the 4 notches cut of the SS piece of the stem ?!!! .......... i know it works at any position , but maybe it works better if we watch holes & notches ....?

You dont necessarily have to match the holes with the notches, it does work in any position, but you may notice some difference with them lined up.

Does anyone else have any info regarding this technique?

Ed's TnT,
Reactions: Vitolo

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
I ordered mine lastnight! I've been waiting to get one of these for a long time! Now.. to complete my collection, I need one of the Solo Dugouts!! Thanks Ed!!

mgk

Thanks for the biz Krebs, I do so appreciate it! I have given the solo dugouts alota thought and come to the decision that I just aint feeling them. I really dont like the large size of them, making them and still the issue with the spring. I just dont feel it when I made them, I get a feeling when I work wood from piece to piece. I get excited especially when turning stems, thats alota fun. I really dig making dugouts, I know the solo dugout is a dugout all the same but it just doesnt feel right in my hand and doesnt get me excited. I hope this makes sense and that you understand. If it doesnt excite me, its alot like work and I dont wanna spend my time in the shop working. I wanna be inspired in the shop and love what I am doing, thats not work!

So I have 3 shorty solo stems left that if you want one pls let me know! Thats leaves 2 so if anyone else wants a shorty solo stem send me a MSG and lets talk about it!

I spent yesterday buffing and buttering all the solo stems I have just finished. The Blackwood is freaking stunning! The rich dark grain and shine it has is extraordinary! The Cocobolo also finished well with a glassy like shine and distinct color markings. This is what gets me excited, those are why I do what I do. These pieces are the shit and gonna make alota folks really happy!

HSIHP

I jumped on the chance for a shorty stem. I'm pretty sure I asked Ed earlier if he would sell me one without the dugout I am glad he changed his mind! Placed the order this morning and I can't wait to see it. I'll make sure to take pics for everyone!

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
You did good HSIHP, I will get this out to ya first thing Monday! Pls do take pics and share your thoughts bro!

Ok so I have one Shorty Solo Stem left if anyone else wants one!

Ed's TnT,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
if I were you, I would just grab it up, only one left... if it's still available. These are a rare item, and If I was not already glutted with vaporizer stuff, I would jump on it myself.

jambandphan03,

way2

I believe Stu posted a pic of a shorty back a few pages. Just search this thread for shorty...and hurry or I may have to snatch this one up!!:p

way2,

AA95101

I'm seriously considering it, if I hadn't already put in my order for a cocobolo stem, and the fact my amboyna burl stem is waiting for me back home, I would of already taken it!!

AA95101,
Reactions: Vitolo

HSIHP

You are not mistaken, vorrange. I posted this in the Solo thread a while back when I got it:

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/arizer-solo.3833/page-346#post-278938

I haven't really used it as it still needs a spring mechanism installed to get it to "pop up" the stem when the lid is opened. Otherwise, you'll have problems getting out the stem without spilling your weed all over the place.

It is beautiful, though, and the shorty stem works great for vaporbonging.

2nv9jyd.jpg

:peace:

I figured this would be relevant on this page

HSIHP,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Just got the Cocobolo Solo Stems back from the photographer, hope you all like the pic, he does a great job!

CocoboloSoloStemsPNG_zpsc40021fb.png

Also just in case anyone is wondering, I ship Cocobolo and Blackwood worldwide! The Granadillo is the only species I dont ship to the EU. As stated earlier I have a vendor for that over there to take care of EU sales. If your in the EU and want something different than Granadillo then pls place your order.

AA95101

Those r beautiful, I can't wait for mine:), how long on average would u say the shipping takes?

AA95101,
Top Bottom