Ed's TnT Wooden Vapor Tubes & Vapor Stems

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Wow Jam you bring back memories of when I used to go hunting shrooms back in the day as well. Used to have a lota fun walking the fields with a couple cold beers, finding some nice mushrooms, washing them off with the beer and eating them in the field! That was so much fun!

As far as woods, I suggest the denser the better, the harder it is the easier they turn. Also get yourself some good turning chisels that keep a good edge, your only as good as your tools. Good luck and enjoy yourself!

LeithaL

Are you going to have any wooden arizer solo stems in stock at any time in the near future (2-3 weeks)?

LeithaL,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Are you going to have any wooden arizer solo stems in stock at any time in the near future (2-3 weeks)?

Its probably gonna be closer to 3-4 weeks before they are ready. Am still spinning the wood needed now, should have the SS bushings soon to install the wood, then they are off for the pin install. Still alota work left to do but I am making progress! Pls hang in there with me just a little longer. Thanks for your inquiry and interest in my work.

AA95101

Hey Ed thanks for the amazing burl stem and mflb stem, they r both amazing piece. Ill upload some pics soon!
Ps the bomb ass butter is amazing it really brings out the grain of the wood. ;)

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Hey Ed thanks for the amazing burl stem and mflb stem, they r both amazing piece. Ill upload some pics soon!
Ps the bomb ass butter is amazing it really brings out the grain of the wood. ;)

Good deal, glad they got there and quick too! Hope you enjoy em and look forward to your pics!

Ed's TnT,
Reactions: Vitolo

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good morning Vapordudule, I have been turning the solo stems and just got the SS installed on a bunch of granadillo stems, they are off today to have the pins installed. I should have them back in stock week after next. Will have the blackwood and cocobolo back in stock in the next 2-3 weeks. Pls hang in there with me just a little longer!

Ed's TnT,
Reactions: way2

Vapodudule

thanks for the reply, registered now on your site.

can you put me "on the list" for those stem solo please?

Vapodudule,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
thanks for the reply, registered now on your site.

can you put me "on the list" for those stem solo please?

Good deal, i am sorry i dont do lists bro, will announce them here when they are ready, keep an eye out and you will have time to get one.

Ed's TnT,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good morning, Granadillo Solo stems are now live and available through my website. Will have the Blackwood and Cocobolo within a couple weeks or so. No Bog Oak this batch!

Vapodudule

Erf :doh: Hi i just saw you cannot ship to my country (Fr).... :ugh:

I was about to order... i won't buy your device if it can't be delivered

Will you sell your devices to a site who can ship it to EU?

Vapodudule,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Erf :doh: Hi i just saw you cannot ship to my country (Fr).... :ugh:

I was about to order... i won't buy your device if it can't be delivered

Will you sell your devices to a site who can ship it to EU?

I am sorry to say that I dont ship to the EU, I just signed a big contract with Vaporisateur.net to be my EU distributor. They will be handling all my European sales. You can check with them and see when they will make them available. I am sending them a big shipment later this week so they should be able to get you right.

Ed's TnT,
Reactions: salivape

AA95101

I can't wait for the cocobolo stems to become available? Also I have some pics on my iPhone but sadly I haven't figured out how to post them :(, otherwise I'm luving my amboyna burl stem, it really does give it a nice earthy taste, all the best!

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
I can't wait for the cocobolo stems to become available? Also I have some pics on my iPhone but sadly I haven't figured out how to post them :(, otherwise I'm luving my amboyna burl stem, it really does give it a nice earthy taste, all the best!

Good deal Double A, really glad you are liking your piece. You gotta get Dropbox for your cell, its an app that syncs your cell to your pc, all pics and videos are accessible by each.

Ed's TnT,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good morning everyone, been busy this morning, started early to get a jump on what all has to be done. Been spinning some of the most beautiful Cocobolo Solo Stems I have done yet, very rich in contrasting tones, yellows and oranges, look like flames on some of them. I am having an issue with the Blackwood at the moment, my mojo went to shit after I finished the Coco, spun three and trashed 4, had to take a break before I wrecked anymore blanks. Hope you all like the updates and pics! Will be another week or so before they are off for the pin install and probably 2 weeks before they are available.

2013-03-21_05-42-35_768_zpsc5873bdd.jpg

2013-03-21_05-41-47_585_zps52cf6db7.jpg

Ed's TnT,
Reactions: Stu

AA95101

Sir, I will be buying one of those amazing cocobolo stems ASAP!!! Superfluous maby... Bc I already have the burl stem, but wow do those look amazing!!

Wow!

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Wow, thanks for the kind words Double A!

Those Cocobolo were fun to turn. I wish you all could see what I see when I am turning. I got back in the shop late Thurs. night early Fri. morning and really made it happen! I almost finished turning all the blackwood and had a great time spinning them. Its hard to see the figure in the raw blank form, I try to look at each piece and find the best way its gonna look, but the grain is so black its hard to tell. Some times I can kinda see a burl eye or a swirl here or there, but its really hard to see on most pieces. I put the gouge to it and really take off the squared edge and it starts to take shape when turning. You can start to see the beauty in the piece. Once I have gotten it to close to shape, I take my time easing the chisel over the wood taking off just a little, thats when it starts to pop. Ill mark it then, taper the mouth piece and turn down the shaft, then the fun really happens when I put the sand paper on it, thats when it begins to shine, Ill soften it up and then hit with the steel wool to really add the luster. I tried so hard to take a pic of a piece that has a small cluster of burl eyes right in the center of the piece, the blackwood polishes so fine that it had a big bright light ray across it and wouldnt show its true figure in the pic. I really wish I could capture it and show you all what a Mother Nature creates for us. There is gonna be a lota folks out there that are gonna get some great pieces. They will see the beauty and hold it in their hands and see what I saw. I wish I could show it to everyone.

Wood turning is alot of fun!

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Thanks for stopping by and the kind words The Herb! Those are what its all about!

Ed's TnT,
Top Bottom