Ed's TnT Wooden Vapor Tubes & Vapor Stems

Nbajunkie

Someones always watching..
Browsing the web for wood storage boxes.I want a log chopped in half(not a jewelry box size).. Im on a log kick..its a reacurring theme.-- see log song. anyway
I came across your more ornate box.I really like the finishes and attention to detail to all your smoking acessories. Takes me back to middle school and sanding that piece of wood in shop class :rolleyes: ...fond memories. Anyway those cigarette cases were f ing sick!I plan on buying one soon as a birthday gift. Will you be offering stems for log vapes with 3/8 cores? doooo it :cool:all the cool kids are doing it. Or would be ....

Nbajunkie,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Hello and thanks for your interest and kind words for my work! I do appreciate it.

I hadnt thought of doing any stems for 3/8 cores, been so slammed with LB and Solo stems that I cant find time to make much else. Are you referring to UD cores?

Thanks again for checking me out and the inquiry.

Blackwood Solo's are selling quick! Not sure how much longer they will last.

Nbajunkie

Someones always watching..
Thats great that your so busy and finding a niche in this industry..Im still looking for mine! yes Underdog, heat island, E Nano, ww too They all use the same cores. I just thought with all these log vapes in the market that there would be more of a demand for a custom stem...Thanks for getting back to me though. Ill keep watching

Nbajunkie,
Reactions: Ed's TnT

arrr

Just bought a blackwood solo stem. I can't wait to try it out. I love the idea of not having to worry about it breaking when i am traveling with my SOLO.

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Just bought a blackwood solo stem. I can't wait to try it out. I love the idea of not having to worry about it breaking when i am traveling with my SOLO.

Thanks for the biz bro! I do really appreciate it and am glad you got in on the few blackwood I have left! I am sure you will be happy with it and look forward to your experiences with it.

Alright folks no more CRZ tubes left, thats it for them and I thank everyone for the biz and the joy I had in making them!

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Got my blackwood stem in today and she's a beauty Ed!! So elegant, and a very nice cut. I like the improvements you've made since the first run, although I am glad my cap was loose on the first stem, it allowed me to Frankenstein it into a HI stem. ;)

ehakim

I not quite sure I understand how to separate the metal from wood, do I just push on this pin?

ehakim,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good deal Jam, glad you got it and like the improvements I have made. These should do it! Hope you enjoy it for a while to come.

I not quite sure I understand how to separate the metal from wood, do I just push on this pin?

You do not want the wood to separate from the metal. The pin has been installed so that this doesnt happen.

ehakim

I was a little too vaped when I wrote that lol, what I meant to say is how do I remove the screen

ehakim,

Maynard G Krebs

I missed out on the Black stems.. :ugh: I watched the site daily for 10 days or so, then dropped the ball on Monday.. that's when they went on.. lol.. oh well.. I'll just keep breaking the glass ones making the guys at Arizer richer.. :)

mgk

Maynard G Krebs,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Damn man, they went like hotcakes, hate you didnt get any this run. Hang in there and maybe you will get lucky next batch. I was really surprised how quickly they sold, had 35 and they didnt make it long.

Ed's TnT,
Reactions: Vitolo

Vitolo

Vaporist
Photoon2013-02-16at1845.jpg

Tiger Maple
I was out in public, boldly vaping where no man has vaped.. (With Iolite hissing, at Supermarket)..
Guy says- "I have an Iolite at home..... but what the heck??"

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Photoon2013-02-16at1845.jpg

Tiger Maple
I was out in public, boldly vaping where no man has vaped.. (With Iolite hissing, at Supermarket)..
Guy says- "I have an Iolite at home..... but what the heck??"

Oh he may have one but its nothing like yours Vito! Glad you are enjoying that piece and thanks for the post!

I hadn't been to your website in a while Ed. It's really looking good. :tup:

I was just snooping around.... seeing what you have to offer these days. :D

Thanks for stopping by Mom, my website has gone through some changes. I am glad you like the changes as do I. I like the new look alot and gotta thank Adobewan for all the help in making them.

I hope all is well out there, am still working on LB Stems and have a big order of Solo stems I gotta get started on soon. I still have a few granadillo solo stems left but not many at all.

Received my stem in the mail today.

Thank you -- I have not tried it yet but it looks like a blunt whereas my original purple day stems i would consider a joint....what im trying to say is your work is a little more classy and will appear to provide a heavier hoot.

I will say, I thought that the package would have 3 stems.

Either way, thank you sir. Perhaps in the future if you sell a similar product I will purchase again.

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Glad to hear it made it LP, I hope you enjoy it! You got one of the last pieces!

I hope all is well out there, am in the shop now finishing up a bunch of LB Stems while about to start a bunch of Solo Stems, its been busy busy busy round these parts.

Looking forward to spring, we have baseball around the corner and lots of good times to be had!

jambandphan03

in flavor country
So, I just got a vaporgenie Coil (stainless steel) flame based vaporizer, and I couldn't help thinking it could use a wood mouthpiece because it gets hot. The solo stem bore is almost wide enough to slide it inside of, but the stem I have is a mm or so too small. I have no way to accurately measure it, and wondered if you had any inclination to getting one (they are $35+free ship) as I could see making a wood bat(mouthpiece) to slide over the end of this would make it so much more enjoyable to use dry, and I know a few folks have them, so it MIGHT be an item you can sell a few of if you were to try making them. Not sure how interested you would be in this, but wanted to pop in and ask anyway. It would only need to fit the smaller portion of the coil. Right now, I am using some silicone tubing, but wood would look so much nicer, and be a lot better over all.

http://www.vaporgenie.com/products/metal-vg-vaporizers/stainless-steel-coil-vaporizer-details

V9ofs3g.jpg

jambandphan03,

arrr

Stem came in the mail today can't wait to try it out. I do have a few questions.

1) Is the inside metal of the bowl suppose to be rough and dull, not shiny and smooth like the outside?
2) Am i suppose to be able to turn the pin? It looks like should be able to however i cannot
3) In the future when i have to remove the screen should i just stick a pen down from the top of the stem (mouthpiece) and push the screen out the bottom?

arrr,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good morning, Jam thanks for thinking of me and my work. I have never seen the vapor genie, this is a first for me. I would like to accommodate you but am unable to take on anything out of what I already do. When I say slammed, that's what I am! I am damn near all out of dugouts, still spinning vapor stems just trying to keep up. I have a big deal I am working on in the European market that is looking awful promising. Seems there is a big demand for wooden solo stems there. I hope you understand Jam and thank you again for the suggestion.

Arrr, glad you got the stem and hope by now you have had time to enjoy it. This inside of the stem is what it is, I have 5/8" SS seamless tubing turned down to the OD I need then have the slots milled. You are not supposed to be able to turn the pin or really not do anything to it. The pin is installed to ensure there is no separation between the wood and the SS. As far as removing the screen simply pushing something like a small skewer or something similar down through the mouthpiece end and push the screen out. Another screen can easily be swapped out and seated back within the bushing. I hope this helps and wish you alota good times with the stem.

arrr

Thanks Ed i appreciate the response. I was unable to test out the stem last night, however tonight it will get broken in :)

arrr,

Bigoss

Hi Ed, I have one of your granadillo stems at home and would like to own Bog oak piece. Are you going to make it? If yes, should I ask (and pay, of course) for some extra screens? Here in the Czech republic are no this size and the pieces you sent with the stem fit well. Thank for your fantastic work!

Top Bottom