E-Cigarette (not for THC use)

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Vitolo said:
yeah thats what I want... I want it here in Tucson asap!

You can pre order the vaporizer at delta9vapes.com and we are going to ship them out on September 16th.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Vitolo

Vaporist
This is great news.. and I wilkl keep the website. I will not be in the market for this until I have clear and regular access to proper oils made by a pro (not home made by me).
I will be watching.

Vitolo,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
THC SCIENTIFIC said:
You can pre order the vaporizer at delta9vapes.com and we are going to ship them out on September 16th.

Since this is technically not an "E-Cigarette" and does not vape nicotine, you should make a separate thread for THC/Hash oil vapes like Omicron did

Can we keep this thread "Nicotine E-cig" only please? :D

JDSupreme,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
JDSupreme said:
THC SCIENTIFIC said:

Since this is technically not an "E-Cigarette" and does not vape nicotine, you should make a separate thread for THC/Hash oil vapes like Omicron did

Can we keep this thread "Nicotine E-cig" only please? :D

I will boss but you can still use ecig cartridges on it. So it could be classified as dual purpose, but I will follow your advice. Btw Thc scientific is Omicron.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Woot! Was like xmas in August here yesterday! I met Matt the woodworking pipe guy at Vapestock back in June and was smitten with his fantastic wooden pipe mods. I couldn't resist putting myself on the wait list for a "gnarly dragon" It is really beautiful and to me... a beautiful work of art!

Has a 26650 battery (like 4-5 days of vaping) and holds 10mls of juice. It is a BEAST!! Uses these funky mega attys which I didn't think I'd care for but I surprised to find they work pretty darn well though not LR306 or HH357's... a damn fine vape.

The pic make it look shiny but in person it is not at all and has oodles of character :D

http://www.epipemods.com/the-dragon-1/the-dragon-127.html

Lo,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
Damn Lo that's a sexy pipe! What would you compare that atty to? How much does that bad boy go for?

JDSupreme,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
What would you compare that atty to? How much does that bad boy go for?

These pipes use a Mega Ego atty. The ones that come with are not LR so to me they are a little light hitting but they are a HUGE atty so they do deliver good clouds of vapor. I will probably grab an LR Mega eGo but the pipe came with 2 of the standards so I'm giving one a try...see how I like it. I got an adapter from Cisco to use my 357's/510/306's with it but then you can't use the feedy bit.

Umm... ssshhhhh!!!! Don't tell my husband ROFL!! $350 and a 2 month wait. I justify it as a piece of art though. Not something I will be carrying around but a great coffee table piece. The kit comes with the 26650 batty, charger, 2 attys.. and extra button/cap, 3 bottles. Plus I wanted that fancy long stem which is $35.

He makes some smaller pipes that are just gorgeous too! He had a whole display out at Vapestock and he is quite the artist with wood.

Lo,

Vitolo

Vaporist
I have taken to dripping rather than using cartridges, for that full pure flavor.
FreedomSmokeUSA being in my local area here in Tucson has made this easy for me.
I did end up getting an EGO Kit and a Jessy Kit from them, and felt the pricing and service were great. The Jessy is the new unit developed in Korea, with the 3 power settings on the Battery for variant voltage... that does an ultrasonic atty cleaning every 300 button clicks. I got double Kits so that Patty and I can "feel" this thing together!
I was at their Grand Opening today and decided to get new flavors. (Coconut is bad ass!)
I am sure you most of you that keep up with new stuff have seen this.......I loved it!
Photoon2011-08-26at1613.jpg

Instead of dripping you fill this "ultra sized" cartridge (made by Jessy, but works in other units).
This Cartridge mouthpiece is clear enough to see through, and tells when you are getting low.
Photoon2011-08-26at1902.jpg

I can also change flavors easily, and "cap off" my unfinished cartridges. I get drip type purity, and a juice feed with a visual "gauge"!
I am taking a bit of time to enjoy the units, with my wife. We have a plethora of flavors to choose from.. that will help Patty transition fully to vapor.
During the next days I will look at and fully experiment with the Jessy's variant voltage settings, and test out the rate of ejuice consumption at each level. This comparison will help me better understand the great appeal of this new Jessy Series over it's less complex sister the EGO.
I'll keep you posted!

EDIT:
Here is a tip about the see through cartridges that came to me as pure gold from the mouth of my wife!
My wife said.. " Now, this I like. I am a smoker.. and if I am going to do this, I want emotional security. I don't want to drive a car with no gas gauge.. I want to be able to see that I am on a full tank, and know just how much is left."
So the Jessy see through cartridge is a part of a psychological support system to make a vaporist go on the road with confidence, that they are "juiced" to go!

Vitolo,

RumbleShorts

So it has been a busy weekend. Not only did my Rockzap come in but also my VV Modbox from:
http://www.foxyboxmods.com/

In fact, everything i ordered a couple days ago showed up in the mail on Saturday. I want to take a minute and let you all know that Steve @ FoxyboxMods.com is a stand up guy! I sent my order in and within 2 hours he was back to me hammering out the specifics. He was a pleasure to deal with and had the unit shipped that evening. Great service! I expect that my follow-up orders will be handled the same way. According to everyone on his thread over at ECF he gives 100% to every customer.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ty-3-7v-box-mods-19-5v-box-mods-28-a-193.html

I am definitely still learning how to use this new toy, the variable voltage seems to give endless options. The battery's have been going strong for hours!

Now if I could just figure out what to do with the 30ml bottle of Cotton Candy/Lime I picked up. It's way to sweet for me almost tastes like cough syrup. Any suggestions on what juice to cut it with to get rid of some sweet and maybe add some savory?

As a side, the voltage meter from:
http://www.notcigs.com/products/Volt-meter.html
is a great little tool, If you decide to pick up a VV box make sure you get something this or a similar unit

RumbleShorts,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
RumbleShorts said:
As a side, the voltage meter from:
http://www.notcigs.com/products/Volt-meter.html
is a great little tool, If you decide to pick up a VV box make sure you get something this or a similar unit

I used a volt meter once or twice when I first got a VV device. Since then I find them pretty useless. I adjust based on taste/hit and all is well. Set it and forget it lol .....unless you change atty res.

JDSupreme,

Vitolo

Vaporist
RumbleShorts said:
Now if I could just figure out what to do with the 30ml bottle of Cotton Candy/Lime I picked up. It's way to sweet for me almost tastes like cough syrup. Any suggestions on what juice to cut it with to get rid of some sweet and maybe add some savory?
FSUSA fireball (hot cinammon) ... a few drops in your cotton Candy will totally zing the flavor up. I have done this with Watermelon Fluff... and with cotton Candy.

Vitolo,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
RumbleShorts - yeah Steve is a nice guy and my 5v box from him is what I'm puffing on now and what I've been puffing on consistently since I got it.
If you want to experiment with a different vendor for juice try voidmist but get on their email list as they have significant sales throughout the year.
What I'd like to see one day is a box mod designed around a 14650 battery for a little more ooomph.

jeffp,

Godzilla

Thanks fellas! Glad you enjoy the box mods! You have an interesting forum here, and plan on popping in now and then. Thanks for letting me know about it.

Steve

Godzilla,

Vitolo

Vaporist
You all have been a marvelous help. Special thanks to Lo, JD and ob for specific pushes where I needed( I know others have been very helpful also... so many names!).
I am now pretty well stocked on the items appropriate for me and my wife... and both of our experimentation.
aD70 650 battery Ecigar, and a couple of Joye Egos with 650 and 900 batteries.. and the same on a new pair of Jessy units.
Funny thing is that my disposable that I told you all about that would not die.... still will not die!
I still use it, but it is now a pocket unit to accompany me on brief trips, and I can count on it in a pinch.
I have various attys for the Joye, and Jessy units to experiment with, as well as other possible configurations. I will do a small review this week on why and how I feel the performance of the Jessy is superior for delivery and flavor. This time my wife Patty and I are both performing these comparative tests with not only the units as they come, but with varying battery options, and atty combinations.
Meanwhile, since my "Q" is still kicking, I thought I would pay it a homage as a great little disposable... that has already helped me convert 2 dozen people from smoking to vapor!
I keep my mouth shut here, and let Patty speak for us!

Touch to hear about the Q510

Vitolo,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
I picked up a couple of those at madvapes for about $10 apiece as giveaways... they're OK - close but no cigar so to speak....

jeffp,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
Godzilla said:
Thanks fellas! Glad you enjoy the box mods! You have an interesting forum here, and plan on popping in now and then. Thanks for letting me know about it.

Steve

Hey Steve - glad to see you on FC....
thanks again for your guidance with my 5v box...

jeffp,

Vitolo

Vaporist
jeffp said:
I picked up a couple of those at madvapes for about $10 apiece as giveaways... they're OK - close but no cigar so to speak....
Yep.. that's why we have Egos and Jessys.. 650 & 900. The post is simply an homage to a product that helped us convert half our friends to vaping.
An inexpensive gift, and it is not so cheaply made that it discourages anyone! :)

Vitolo,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
Vitolo said:
jeffp said:
Yep.. that's why we have Egos and Jessys.. 650 & 900. The post is simply an homage to a product that helped us convert half our friends to vaping.
An inexpensive gift, and it is not so cheaply made that it discourages anyone! :)

Agree - that's exactly why I picked up a couple; it's an acceptable intro and it's appreciated. Nice video by the way.... as always.

jeffp,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
I am retracting my statements on the 2.5 HH.357 ..... I am not a fan.

The 1.5's are awesome since I started not storing them dry. I think when you store it dry, whatever shit is on the coil has a chance to harden and fuck up your performance.

I am going to grab a 1.8 when they come out, or perhaps a 2.0

JDSupreme,

the ob

all good in the hood.
JDSupreme said:
I am retracting my statements on the 2.5 HH.357 ..... I am not a fan.

The 1.5's are awesome since I started not storing them dry. I think when you store it dry, whatever shit is on the coil has a chance to harden and fuck up your performance.

I am going to grab a 1.8 when they come out, or perhaps a 2.0

agreed. I do not like the 2.5. I want the 1.8 or 2.0's instead.

the ob,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
I dont know if I mentioned it but I sold the Ali'i in 2 hours for $175!!! Good fucking riddance!

JDSupreme,
Top Bottom