E-Cigarette (not for THC use)

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
the ob said:
jds,
did you get the manic mint choc yet? just curious.

Just came like an hour ago....Barf. Same ol hot chocolate flavor with the slightest hint of mint. Just like the GSC. The GSC was worse because it was a strong shit flavor. So disappointing.

The search continues.....

JDSupreme,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Do you like dark chocolate flavor (a real tasting dark ch)... If so, try ELP's Essence Dark Chocolate...maybe mix it with their mint flavor. I know their juices are not atty destroyers lol.

Lo,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
Lo said:
Do you like dark chocolate flavor (a real tasting dark ch)... If so, try ELP's Essence Dark Chocolate...maybe mix it with their mint flavor. I know their juices are not atty destroyers lol.

No not really. I'm so in love with the thinn mint flavor i think im gonna stick to that unless I can figure out where they get the flavoring (Vito, go undercover at their shop and find out for me lol)

I have been using my one .357 til the vapor drops off, then drop it in iso for a few hours and switch to my other clean one. I get about 5-6 hours before it needs soaked. But now I am in love with this atty again. Just needs a lil extra soaking :p

JDSupreme,

Vitolo

Vaporist
I am guilty, JD of not having gone yet.
While the distance is not great, it has been hard for me to commit to the 22 mile drive in the summer heat.
I will make getting in there a priority, and will do my best to establish a good functional rapport with the staff and management! ;)

Vitolo,

the ob

all good in the hood.
JDSupreme said:
Lo said:

No not really. I'm so in love with the thinn mint flavor i think im gonna stick to that unless I can figure out where they get the flavoring (Vito, go undercover at their shop and find out for me lol)

I have been using my one .357 til the vapor drops off, then drop it in iso for a few hours and switch to my other clean one. I get about 5-6 hours before it needs soaked. But now I am in love with this atty again. Just needs a lil extra soaking :p

I find it interesting that you have to soak that much. that being said, I soak mine almost daily anyway as I mentioned before. I do it as I change from one flavor to another to get it out. I wonder if you can soak these too much?

the ob,

Lo

I find it crazy you guys are soaking so much too. Once every 4 or 5 days I been soaking. I don't know if you can over soak. Maybe a ? for Hanna & Cisco in the ecf thread. I can't imagine it would hurt.

My sister swooned when I let her try one of my 357's this weekend so of course I ended up coming home from Mayhem Fest minus one 357.

Lo,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Well today was the day I made the trip to FreedomSmokeUSA.
Nice place!
They have it set up like a great comfortable lounge, with couches, and areas to visit and vape.
They even advised me they would be opening a vapor lounge/outlet 1/4 mile from my house.
Once inside, the friendly staff is there to show you everything and there was a lot to see, in that these essences that are used for the juice are being marketed for culinary uses also. I don't think I would trust some of the Asian E-juice flavors for that purpose! I did get to eat a few marshmallow crispy squares using some of their essences. peach & watermelon.
Now to Vaping.
They sell a unit there that is designed in Korea. This is the Jessy "X"
These give 3 levels of "hit".
They have many other units as well.
Time to try flavors.
You can try any flavor you want. You get an Ego when you sit, and they provide atomizers, and tips.. and they drip for you. I tried a few.. and I got a few to taste and mess with.
The flavors there are subtle and clean. They are not as strong like many of the juices I have sampled from China. (I do like my Banana from Shanghai I will admit!).
I wound up with: Applewood, Cherry Pipe tobacco, peppermint, atomic fireball (cinnamon), Kiwiberry candy(This was a fluke I asked for peach!), Orange Blossom, mango, and Cappucino
I am digging the Atomic Fireball and the cherry pipe
JD perhaps 2 drips of freedomsmokes "peppermint" with a touch .. of "peppermint mocha" might get you were you want to be.
Fun day guys-
Thanks for reading!
I will keep watching what you are all vaping with.. and keep studying.
You all have been an immense help!

Vitolo,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
All that and you didn't even try my Thinn Mint??!?!! :lol:

I've had their peppermints they are waaaay too much mint for me.

I swear I'm the pickiest person ever :rolleyes:

JDSupreme,

Lo

Woot Vito! That is too cool that you got to take the tour and sample some warez! We have a local place too but not my favorite vendor so I avoid them now but is so neat to see/test/buy in person ;) Glad you have a good one near you!!!!

I'm looking forward to a meetup later today with my local vapers! I'm READY!

If you guys live in areas where there are local meetups I strongly recommend them. A great way to see/try a ton of devices, sample a ton of juices and just a ton of laughs/fun. I've met some really cool people at the meets these last couple years :D

Lo,

notmyrealUSERname

Notmy Well-Known Member
i have a general question for the Nicotine ecig vapists: do you treat your vape like an analogue? in other words, do you still go outside to have a 'puff', or only vape on your coffee breaks, or segregate yourself when kids are around? if not, then have you found that your nicotine intake has increased or decreased, and what effects has that had on you? are there recommended dosages, for example - if i smoke the highest concentration cartridges, how long should it last, 1 day?

i love smoking! but my lungs don't! i am also trying to decide that if its nicotine that i am seeking or if i really just like blowing out vapor clouds. i am tempted to get an ecig, i think i could stay away from the nicotine juices, however, i am worried that if i like the flavoured juices that i will vape a lot! really, my goal is to inhale more air and less vape but with life, stress, and the fact that i enjoy vaping a lot, i am worried that it will be a bit of a slippery slope. it will be easy to puff indoors - so i will, easy to puff at work - so i will etc.

any thoughts would be helpful. thanks.

notmyrealUSERname,

Vitolo

Vaporist
I smoked forever, as did my wife.
It turns out I am resistant to nicotine addiction.
we both use ecigs now.
I use non nicotine juice, and it satisfies me exactly as cigarettes did... MORE!
Patty uses juice with 12 mg nicotine.
She is happy with it whether the vapor is thick or not, and it satisfies her.
With my Non nicotine juice, I have not touched a cigarette since.
Everyone is different
With me it was clouds.. with Patty the nicotine.
(I am not out in public, so I vape whenever.. so can nopt reflect on that question.. I actually am new to this thread... so I am just giving some input!)

Vitolo,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
notmyrealUSERname said:
i have a general question for the Nicotine ecig vapists: do you treat your vape like an analogue? in other words, do you still go outside to have a 'puff', or only vape on your coffee breaks, or segregate yourself when kids are around? if not, then have you found that your nicotine intake has increased or decreased, and what effects has that had on you? are there recommended dosages, for example - if i smoke the highest concentration cartridges, how long should it last, 1 day?

i love smoking! but my lungs don't! i am also trying to decide that if its nicotine that i am seeking or if i really just like blowing out vapor clouds. i am tempted to get an ecig, i think i could stay away from the nicotine juices, however, i am worried that if i like the flavoured juices that i will vape a lot! really, my goal is to inhale more air and less vape but with life, stress, and the fact that i enjoy vaping a lot, i am worried that it will be a bit of a slippery slope. it will be easy to puff indoors - so i will, easy to puff at work - so i will etc.

If you are trying to quit cigs then def start with a higher nic juice first (at least 12mg but i'd recommend 18-24)

Also, if you get a standard device (3.7v) then make sure to get a low resistance atomizer. It will make it seem more like an analog.

No need to go outside with e-cigs! I def notice I don't crave e-cigs like I did analogs. I don't "stop what im doing" to puff on my e-cig. I'll get to it when I have time.

Side note: I am slightly considering the possibility of getting a darwin once I sell my Ali'i (if I ever get it back) You hear anything yet ob?

JDSupreme,

the ob

all good in the hood.
JDSupreme said:
notmyrealUSERname said:

If you are trying to quit cigs then def start with a higher nic juice first (at least 12mg but i'd recommend 18-24)

Also, if you get a standard device (3.7v) then make sure to get a low resistance atomizer. It will make it seem more like an analog.

No need to go outside with e-cigs! I def notice I don't crave e-cigs like I did analogs. I don't "stop what im doing" to puff on my e-cig. I'll get to it when I have time.

Side note: I am slightly considering the possibility of getting a darwin once I sell my Ali'i (if I ever get it back) You hear anything yet ob?

yes. sorry we never touched base on this one. I sent it back and then with no word, it just came back to me one day (about three days later). I sold it on ECF for 190.00. sounds pretty good till I figured out I invested a total of about 280.00 into with with costs and repair.
It is gone now.

I LOVE my darwin. so much I have a backup. Battery is amazing and the taste is great too. I am using it with a HH .357 and a pyrex drip tip (highly recommended).

I am also currently waiting for a REO woodvil and what they are calling a Midvil. This will take the place of my Ali'i in terms of having a mod that you can feed juice into. These devices are well loved and apparently very well made. Rob, who makes them will stand behind them as well. I know he is working on a VV version as well.

the ob,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
the ob said:
yes. sorry we never touched base on this one. I sent it back and then with no word, it just came back to me one day (about three days later). I sold it on ECF for 190.00. sounds pretty good till I figured out I invested a total of about 280.00 into with with costs and repair.
It is gone now.

I LOVE my darwin. so much I have a backup. Battery is amazing and the taste is great too. I am using it with a HH .357 and a pyrex drip tip (highly recommended).

I am also currently waiting for a REO woodvil and what they are calling a Midvil. This will take the place of my Ali'i in terms of having a mod that you can feed juice into. These devices are well loved and apparently very well made. Rob, who makes them will stand behind them as well. I know he is working on a VV version as well.

It's been 2 weeks since he's had it and the $$. I just sent an email. Sigh.

JDSupreme,

the ob

all good in the hood.
JDSupreme said:
the ob said:
It is gone now.

that sucks. he definitely is hard to get in touch with. I sent email after email and also complained on ecf in all the forums relating to his device. I did not care if I drove him nuts as I knew I was not buying another and I wanted to make sure it got done and I got it back.

the ob,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
the ob said:
JDSupreme said:
the ob said:
It is gone now.

that sucks. he definitely is hard to get in touch with. I sent email after email and also complained on ecf in all the forums relating to his device. I did not care if I drove him nuts as I knew I was not buying another and I wanted to make sure it got done and I got it back.

Just got an email back. It's shipping out 2mrw. Finally I can rid myself of this thing! I'm def putting the trade for darwin in my ad.

JDSupreme,

the ob

all good in the hood.
JDSupreme said:
the ob said:
JDSupreme said:

Just got an email back. It's shipping out 2mrw. Finally I can rid myself of this thing! I'm def putting the trade for darwin in my ad.

I can guarantee you will like the darwin. it is a machine. I do tire of the dripping and I know you can attach things to it so you do not have to, but then it makes it too bulky for me. As I said, I think the darwin and a REO woodvil is going to be the way to go for me to cover all my bases. The REO is similar to the Ali'i but better I think. The woods are really cool.

the ob,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
I was just reading the directions that came with my latest .357....seems I missed the part about not storing it dry after cleaning. Maybe that's my fucking problem lol

JDSupreme,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
Vitolo said:
What do you leave it wet with?
(pardon my ignorance!) :)

They all come with primer in them that needs blown out. But after cleaning you are supposed to drip some juice in there once you blow the alcohol out so that the coil doesn't sit dry.

JDSupreme,

the ob

all good in the hood.
JDSupreme said:
Vitolo said:
What do you leave it wet with?
(pardon my ignorance!) :)

They all come with primer in them that needs blown out. But after cleaning you are supposed to drip some juice in there once you blow the alcohol out so that the coil doesn't sit dry.

I did this same thing. I just realized this. I have to say it has not made any difference. mine have worked the same way. I need some more 50/50 plain juice to get to store them.

the ob,
Top Bottom