E-Cigarette (not for THC use)

Lo

Combustion free since '09
lol.. I said Monday ;) They didn't arrive in time from what I heard. I will be planted there too ;) Good luck folks!

Lo,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
R n R gone....

"Well it is with a heavy heart that I write this, we have decided to close up shop. With the recent theft (and massive headache it has been working with our insurance carrier) coupled with the daunting task of remaking all of the jigs, resetting all of the equipment to make the boxes, we have decided that enough was enough. I in particular do not have the time nor energy to do it, my day job has been getting increasingly busy and I no longer have the energy to head to the shop in the evenings.

I wanted to thank each and everyone for your support and kind words over the past 16 months that has really been our motivation to turn this hobby into a successful business.

We will still honor all warranties, just shoot me a email

Once again, thank you all for the support and we wish you all the best.

-Ryan"

Another email sent. I REALLY need to get this fixed and sold now :p

I also noticed that in the info on them hybrid 306/510's that it said NEVER to blow them out through the mouth end. I assume this is because they dont have the bottom hole yet? I always blow out my attys from the drip tip...

JDSupreme,

Orestes

Magus Septimus
I went on vacation with some g4s, the clearos... But I only had one that was 510, and I forgot the converter for the rest. So, predictably, the 510 g4 leaked all over the place, and I bought a pack of cigarettes. So I'm back to just supplementing my smoking with e-cigs. But I'm at least replacing some cigarettes with e-smoking, so it's better than nothing...

I love the convenience of the g4. But they will just leak with no provokation. So I never feel comfortable with a g4 in my pocket, or near anything sensitive, really.

Has anyone tried the Maelstrom? It's supposed to provide 306-like performance, though it's not a full hybrid like the 357. But it's $9 and they're in stock

Orestes,

Lo

I also noticed that in the info on them hybrid 306/510's that it said NEVER to blow them out through the mouth end. I assume this is because they dont have the bottom hole yet? I always blow out my attys from the drip tip...

We have always blown attys from the drip tip end towards the batty connector but these are special...some vacuum dealio. Was told ONLY to blow them from the batty end towards the drip tip end, direction of airflow. The sealed bottom ones have the 2 little holes on threads for airflow so you are blowing through those two little holes on the threads with the 357's.

@Orestes - Man..sucks! I heard many are pulling those clearomizers from their sites cuz they leak like hell. I am big believer in backups for my backups.

Lo,

Lo

Woot! I hear the 357's will be up tomorrow night :) I'll be watching!!

Lo,

the ob

all good in the hood.
JDSupreme said:
R n R gone....

"Well it is with a heavy heart that I write this, we have decided to close up shop. With the recent theft (and massive headache it has been working with our insurance carrier) coupled with the daunting task of remaking all of the jigs, resetting all of the equipment to make the boxes, we have decided that enough was enough. I in particular do not have the time nor energy to do it, my day job has been getting increasingly busy and I no longer have the energy to head to the shop in the evenings.

I wanted to thank each and everyone for your support and kind words over the past 16 months that has really been our motivation to turn this hobby into a successful business.

We will still honor all warranties, just shoot me a email

Once again, thank you all for the support and we wish you all the best.

-Ryan"

Another email sent. I REALLY need to get this fixed and sold now :p

Holy crap! that is amazing! Mine is literally en route to him as we speak. He should receive it monday. I too am going to get it repaired and sell it. Now I guess it is a collectors item :)
That is huge news!

the ob,

the ob

all good in the hood.
Lo said:
Woot! I hear the 357's will be up tomorrow night at 9pm :) I'll be watching!!

crap. that is annoying. I was actually thinking that i needed a backup darwin which go on sale at the same time. how can I do both?

the ob,

Lo

lol.. Honestly.. I am a backup Queen but I find the idea of having the backup with all the electronics with warranty running down while it's sitting less used. Not that I wouldn't love to have a backup Darwin but I just can't justify.

I use one of these for my emergency backup. With the LR attys it works awesome so I don't feel need for expensive backups anymore:

http://www.avidvaper.com/products/Brother-1300mAh-Replacement-Battery.html

Lo,

the ob

all good in the hood.
Lo said:
lol.. Honestly.. I am a backup Queen but I find the idea of having the backup with all the electronics with warranty running down while it's sitting less used. Not that I wouldn't love to have a backup Darwin but I just can't justify.

I use one of these for my emergency backup. With the LR attys it works awesome so I don't feel need for expensive backups anymore:

http://www.avidvaper.com/products/Brother-1300mAh-Replacement-Battery.html

I hear ya. I truly do not need it. I do have a REO on order as well. Good you just saved me a bunch of money. I guess now I will have to get two of the 357's with all the money I just saved!

I am assuming the darwin is your primary vape now?

the ob,

Lo

357's... tonight at 9pm. I heard there will be 100 so good luck, they will go QUICK I think.

Lo,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
Lo said:
357's... tonight at 9pm. I heard there will be 100 so good luck, they will go QUICK I think.

Just saw that. Hope we all get some! I love refreshing chaos orders!!!

JDSupreme,

lesvape

Queer in a high haze
With the 357 can I just attach them to the EGO battery or do I need an adapter for them?

lesvape,

the ob

all good in the hood.
Lo said:

I wonder how quick too. I love the hunt too :brow:

the ob,

Lo

@LesVape, yes the 357 has a 510 connection. Can attach to ego battery and use any 510 drip tip.

Good luck.. 33 mins and counting ROFL!!

Lo,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
Hell ya!!! Got 2!! They dealing with an internet ordering pro over here im so quick with that shit haha

Edit: Shipped them the $6 priority upgrade. $50 for 2 attys. Should out last 5 reg 306s tho. I cant wait to taste these bad boys with my Thin Mint!!

JDSupreme,

the ob

all good in the hood.
got two too. good job. I was not messing around either. I like to win!

got matte black.

wow that is no joke!

the ob,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
So what flavors do you guys/gals vape? I got hooked on mint choc early in my ecig days. FSUSA Thin Mint (xtra flavor) is the bees knees for MChoc IMO. Shits the bomb. FSUSA always sends a diff sample with each order. I cant vape any other flavor for more than a couple drops.

JDSupreme,

the ob

all good in the hood.
JDSupreme said:
So what flavors do you guys/gals vape? I got hooked on mint choc early in my ecig days. FSUSA Thin Mint (xtra flavor) is the bees knees for MChoc IMO. Shits the bomb. FSUSA always sends a diff sample with each order. I cant vape any other flavor for more than a couple drops.

this has actually been my primary, but have realized that I think it messes with my stomach. I just ordered some other similar one today from alien visions since I like that flavor. I am going to try a vg only and 10% pg version and see if that helps. I currently have a bunch of new liguids on order from three different vendors.

I agree that flavor is the easiest to vape constantly.

it is taking all my power to not order another darwin today. I do not really need it but want another. it is amazing. I already have two REO's on order

lo, what is up with the new 510 extender that is going to be permanently attached to that thing

the ob,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
the ob said:
this has actually been my primary, but have realized that I think it messes with my stomach. I just ordered some other similar one today from alien visions since I like that flavor. I am going to try a vg only and 10% pg version and see if that helps. I currently have a bunch of new liguids on order from three different vendors.

I think the FSUSA Thin Mint is 50/50. I've been on this juice for so long I dont even remember what straight PG or VG is like :p

JDSupreme,

the ob

all good in the hood.
JDSupreme said:
the ob said:

I think the FSUSA Thin Mint is 50/50. I've been on this juice for so long I dont even remember what straight PG or VG is like :p

it is. I have been having stomach issues and am trying to figure out what the cause is. So I am experimenting with different things to see. since the thin mint is all I have ever vaped, I am trying some other stuff.

the ob,
Top Bottom