E-Cigarette (not for THC use)

stinkbud

Based on my experience with synthetic cannabinoids in e-juice as well as disposable e-cigs (I started selling them, I call them Bonsai Sticks) and all the info I gathered while getting into this stuff, I would probably guess that the folks behind one love are using cannabis acetate liquid. The companys that make e cigs are in china and they do fill e-cigs with custom juices. The one I deal with will orders of 2000 units or more. That would be about 2L of juice filling them total. To get a good yield with a batch that large, and from the reports I have seen here, this e cig is VERY effective, one would need a HUGE amount of green. Converting it to cannabis acetate just makes sense if you have the means and apparatus necessary.

stinkbud,

eddyfrancis

Wow, so is that stuff pure THC? That is what I've heard, and that it can be twice as strong as regular THC... This is incredible! :o

eddyfrancis,

lesvape

Queer in a high haze
Maybe they are using that THC gold stuff like that dispensary out in the SF valley(SO Cal) uses in their E-Cigs models they sell. I think they were also using rebranded EGO T.

Quick Q about THC acetate. If I want to use THC acetate with an E-Cig, do I just mix the acetate with a VG or PG base, or do I have to do something else to make it work?

lesvape,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
stinkbud said:
Based on my experience with synthetic cannabinoids in e-juice as well as disposable e-cigs (I started selling them, I call them Bonsai Sticks) and all the info I gathered while getting into this stuff, I would probably guess that the folks behind one love are using cannabis acetate liquid. The companys that make e cigs are in china and they do fill e-cigs with custom juices. The one I deal with will orders of 2000 units or more. That would be about 2L of juice filling them total. To get a good yield with a batch that large, and from the reports I have seen here, this e cig is VERY effective, one would need a HUGE amount of green. Converting it to cannabis acetate just makes sense if you have the means and apparatus necessary.
But I doubt the Chinese factories are allowed to process bud, and even if so you would have problems shipping 2000 THC laden e-cigs through international customs.

Lesvape, you can't make the acetate- it uses a chemical that is watched by the feds because it's used in heroin production apparently. If it is really effective it will be of big commercial value to those who are 'legally' able to produce and sell it, and there won't likely be a home made version.

I guess DubCRider has already met with the rep. My key question were what dose of THC does it deliver (mg per puff), and is this enough?

WatTyler,

DubCRider

The extra strength is 200mg and the magnum is 250mg. It is a VG base mixed with cold water hash. They spent a year developing it with 2 PHD's. The guy I met with said they are getting them officially tested today at Steep Hill Labs(official tester for the cup). They are Santa Barbara based as a delivery only collective and this is their signature item. We discussed a refillable model and he said it is in the works. He said the Med Can Cup was their big reveal so not much information is available on them as far as consumers go.

I was literally going to bust out this thread and ask him your questions but he didn't have a ton of time. If I didn't get an answer to your question I'm sorry!

DubCRider,

DubCRider

The Magnum is strong as fuck!!!! One pull, coughing, huge head rush, stoned! It really does make the extra strength seem weak, haha! It doesn't appear as though this one times out like the white one, just keeps pumping out vapor as long as you can pull.

Also, they run on cartomizers.

DubCRider,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Sure wish I lived in state where I could go buy one to try lol. Take a puff for me please...or 3 :D

Lo,

Orestes

Magus Septimus
DubCRider said:
The Magnum is strong as fuck!!!! One pull, coughing, huge head rush, stoned! It really does make the extra strength seem weak, haha! It doesn't appear as though this one times out like the white one, just keeps pumping out vapor as long as you can pull.

Also, they run on cartomizers.

The one love site is down; any contact info for those of us in Cali?

And by 250mg do you mean 250mg/g, 25% bubble hash by weight? I would assume it would need to be quite potent

Orestes,

DubCRider

Contact mike@oneloveej.com

I dealt with their nor-cal rep Rick but talked with Mike at The Cup for a while. You will have to make a trip to their collective(delivery only) in Santa Barbara to get one as far as I know. I will be in SB August 19th and down in Laguna Beach area on the 20th then back to SB the 21st if you want to meet up along the way and save some gas. I am definitly picking up more Magnum's, that's for sure!

*edit* My extra strength just crapped out on me. I attempted to take it apart but low and behold all I could do was unscrew the "filter" from the E-Cig. I can take a pic if you guys want but it's nothing to look at really and I mashed it up in the vise at my work trying to get inside the larger portion of it.

DubCRider,

lesvape

Queer in a high haze
Pics would be cool. Do you think it is possible to put the cartomizer on rechargeable e-cig?

lesvape,

DubCRider

Yes, but it is opposite threads between the two units. I'll take a side by side of the two taken apart in a sec when I'm done ice-o-late'ing.

DubCRider,

DubCRider

c55829e4.jpg

As you can tell I beat up my ES trying to take it fully apart.

DubCRider,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Looks like the inside threading on the left is a KR808 while the other is 510 threading. There are adapters for them available. If the cartos aren't empty they could potentially be used on another battery like an ego. The 510 should fit without an adapter too.

Lo,

VWFringe

Naruto Fan
I'm in love with the finishing touch to my flashlight mods
JB Weld and Magic Marker for the drip-well surround
i re-wrote my original post to include some pictures

EDIT: i wound up coloring jbw with paint pigment (asked at home dep)

VWFringe,

Orestes

Magus Septimus
E-cigs as a delivery system cannot work until someone is just selling the juice, which I suspect is being avoided at all cost because they can charge crazy prices for preloaded cartos and such, by making false claims about efficacy (300 puffs... Lol). Plus, the hardware is cheap shit from china. Not sure I want to let my medical health rest on crappy, overpriced equipment.

How does a layman going about getting hold of cannabis acetate? Even if I could track down the chemicals, i couldn't do much with them

Orestes,

ottomaddox

I picked up a one love e-joint last night at a local norcal dispensary. They only had the regular, I was told it contained Blue Dream. I like indica and can't wait for the magnum. This looks like the perfect solution for places where you just can't light up.

ottomaddox,

DubCRider

I saw them at Igzactly 420 in SF the other night. I almost died when they said $60-$80!!!!! At wholesale pricing these sneaky little devils are worth it, double that and its a joke.

The guy at the shop said the Magnum has a 1/4oz in it. It's strong, but my buddies didn't last "a 1/4oz" worth of hits.

DubCRider,

Nycdeisel

Hello all, I just got my first ecig!
some backround info: I dont smoke, baccy or weed. its all vapor. I did not need help quitting cigs, I wanted to try ecigs with no nicotine!

My setup right now: Riva 900 battery, Cisco LR306 1.5hm atty, xl Delrin drip tip, plus a cone to top it off.
I ordered several tiny bottles of juice from MsTsbakery, and they all smell fantastic! I havent got to taste them all yet.

Just wanted to report my first ecig experience. Good flavor with this natural juice, a good amount of "throat hit" on this, probably more then I am comfortable with, its a good kick in my throat when I inhale it.
I love seeing tons of vapor, but in the near future if this is still a bit too much, I will try 2.0hm atomizers.

I have consulted our fellow member Lo, in order to learn the ways of Ecigarettes. So, special thanks to you Lo for being patient and helping with my dummy mistakes, and thanks to everyone else for the advice as well!

Nycdeisel,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
Awesome Nycdeisel - Lo is are resident expert in the ways of ecig. Just make sure to keep your atty wet before firing it up...
Did you get all the components from avidvaper?

jeffp,

Nycdeisel

yes, all parts from avidvaper, and got this sweet little wallet like case I found at my LHS, its designed to hold one of those cig look a like one hitters I think, but the ecig parts fit perfect in it! :)

I actually fucked up the first two attys I got(flooded one and burned one, ouch!) then ordered a couple more hehe. Dont worry, Lo already explained not vaping dry atts, and I learned my lesson too :p

Im trying out different flavors now :D

Nycdeisel,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
I've actually been looking around for a wallet such as you describe. I'll keep my eyes open for something like you describe. Don't feel bad about fucking up the attys - I just fried a LR Cisco 510 hooked up to a Hello 016 (don't think they're made any longer; believe they've been replaced by a Brother something or other - regardless) battery. Out of the blue it started sizzling and when I hooked that atty up to my madvapes 3.7 volt box mod it tasted like burnt ass so I tossed it. It's OK. Not sure why that happened but Hello batteries have flipped out on me in the past.

Have fun...:)

jeffp,

Nycdeisel

Yea I wasnt too upset, just mostly that I was having to wait for the new ones to arrive! :p

I cant really vape herb right now since Im very close to being dry(and I will NOT let that happen!) so Im having a good time playing with this ecig and all the fun flavors!

It was THIS EXACT CASE(I paid more for it at the store though) http://aqualabtechnologies.com/glas...es/ryot-cotton-shorty-wallet-black-small.html

that very same one, and that pocket sleeve area on the right holds the battery, and I can slide the drip tip in next to it.

Nycdeisel,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
Thanks for finding and sharing the online link. Definitely an upgrade to my hard sunglasses case I carry everything in.
I may end up buying it locally since shipping is $6 unless I find a coupon code.
I can't vape herb at all right now at all either! Or we can say I'm choosing not to - my daughter's here for two weeks so I'm just not comfortable meshing the two worlds.
It's been fun doing straight world stuff with her - I snuck her into NY Sports Club before and it was nice working out together... and after we agreed that Five Guys would be counter productive so we had fulsome salads.
Miss vaping a little - it's been about three days and this is going to be going on til the beginning of August... yikes!

jeffp,
Top Bottom