1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Dynavap VapCap

Discussion in 'Portable Vaporizers' started by Fenton Mewley, Jul 21, 2015.

1. mrb

mrb smoke free me

I've made two purchases from Dynavap. Starting with the 4/20 sale this year. Both around the $100 mark...
    The first one arrived without issue, UK customs charged me £23 for the second one.
    So i guess it's a bit hit or miss...

2. Dynavaper

Dynavaper Divided by Zero

For you ladies and gentlemen in the UK - https://thehedonistclub.co.uk has a wide variety of Dynavap parts and the owner is additionally super friendly.
    You may want to look there in future as long as the parts you are seeking are not exclusively available on the DV website...

3. Dank_Star

Dank_Star Member

@ Dynavaper : Yea I would recommend anyone in the EU to shop at The Hedonist Club. TD is very much a gentleman. I do all my DynaShopping there now.

Finally my first contribution to the DV forum ! Hello, you all look so very beautiful : )

4. VanCough

VanCough Environmentalist

@Dynavaper I’m aware of their store and plan on purchasing from them in future. But you can’t get the custom stuff from anywhere other than the source!

5. ClearBlueLou

ClearBlueLou unbearably light in the being....

And yes, shipping confirmations have gone out on the first 12, at least....:rockon:
    ...looks like it will arrive just in time to meet Mr. Skellington at the door, too...

I'm pretty sure it does... :D :tup:
    Right enough, Doc!
    ("Do the voices in my head bother you?")

6. Dynalowrider

Dynalowrider Well-Known Member

The movie reference?
    It's a very funny movie, starts with a guy throwing a coke bottle out of a plane in the middle of Africa.

7. ClearBlueLou

ClearBlueLou unbearably light in the being....

Not Whisper (duh), but "Gods Must Be Crazy" sounds like the reference to me, Doc.

8. SuperD

SuperD Member

AtomicPB likes this.
  9. cybrguy

cybrguy Patience Rewards

Turns out a new aggressive spam filter grabbed (and hid) my DV email. It had arrived after all. Wouldn't want anyone to think I don't belong to this club... :p

That filter must have access to my bank balance, however, and was doing me a favor, as the rest still applies.

I AM curious about the sandblasting and how it may effect the heating and the look of the heated cap, but I'm sure y'all will let me know. :wave:

10. emmdeemo

emmdeemo Never ever, bloody anything, ever.

This just popped up so I'm popping it in here.

Hello poppets! :)

Click to play YouTube Video

11. snackmaster

snackmaster Well-Known Member

He needs to flip his vong body around...

12. Dynavaper

Dynavaper Divided by Zero

It was about time that Bud gives the Vapcap some review love!!!
    He should have read more of @Squiby's posts so he would have more accurate information about the details though... ;)

I do not seem to find the video on his site? Is it just reachable via his YT channel?

Good to see that he does not only promote the Ghost MV-1 and still has a sense for other brilliant devices out there. I might consider liking him again... :)

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
  13. Whisper

Whisper Member

Yes, I am sorry I wasn't available. You are right. Apologies..

14. mccringleberry

mccringleberry Well-Known Member

Can someone help me get big clouds with my bong? I never can. Every time I hook my woody to the bong I get very light vapor. Its sealed correctly, and im not over or under filling it with water. Problem is I cant generate the pulling power you get with mouthpulls. In my experience with the Ti tip VC, direct mouthpulls on the 2nd-3rd (heatsoaked) cycles are the only way to milk the herb enough to get major clouds. Are you mouthpulling on your waterpiece or something? Or just doing hard lungpulls? I cant do hard lung pulls on my bong, all that gets me is water splashing on my mouth and the same dismal vapor production. Im using a traditional style bong. Is a banger style bubbler better for this?

stardustsailor, fcmember and paehtod like this.
  15. TeeJay1952

TeeJay1952 Well-Known Member

Start slow and watch the cloud climb then pull hard and 2 seconds before done clear by pulling heat source.

16. snackmaster

snackmaster Well-Known Member

@mccringleberry I don't think I've seen any difference between different styles of bongs, bubblers, etc. I typically heat with triple torch low on the cap and then mouth pull until bong is full of vapor, lift vong to clear it, repeat until cool down click. I get 2-3 cycles like that between clicks. Makes for large smooth hit with all the additional fresh air from clearing multiple times.

17. mucsusn

mucsusn 60 going on 20

These are the two pieces I use for vaping. Both handle deep lung pulls very well, with no water splashing. The 14's perc is just 4 holes, so it doesn't dampen the flavor too much. And Skittles likes the 14 also:clap:

[​IMG]

18. hillbill

hillbill Well-Known Member

Vapcap M seems safe and effective. Nice work on materials and physics and form so nicely done..

19. Nilsson

Nilsson Well-Known Member

Are you still alive?

20. SuperD

SuperD Member

Lol he should be as long as it's small enough to pass.

fcmember and Summer like this.
  21. kaisersosay415

kaisersosay415 Well-Known Member

Sup folks. Was wondering with ge omnivap is it still necessary to feather the hole to get fat cloudy hits. Or after I find a seeet spot I no longer have to mess with the hole. Just got a m and now want to upgrade to the omnivap

stark1, fcmember and Dynalowrider like this.
  22. WoodVillain

WoodVillain Backwoods Rated

Order confirmation @ 0104 est

Shipping notification @ 0110

No shit, only 6 minutes after ordering. In the middle of the night no less... How do they do it??

Tracking says Monday delivery! :rockon::rockon:

It is not necessary if you close off the airflow all the way with the condenser, but i personally do get better hits by keeping the condenser all the way open, closing the carb with my finger and keeping it closed through the first half of the hit and then feather it.

23. mrb

mrb smoke free me

24. paehtod

paehtod Well-Known Member

Hi @mccringleberry , did you covered the carb hole when hitting with the bong? its important to cover the carb hole to get dense cloud. You may use little rolling paper to cover that if you found its impossible to cover it with your finger when the VonG go in the bong stem too deep. Enjoy~

25. Squiby

Squiby Well-Known Member

@mccringleberry

Regarding the carb or air intake hole. If you want to block it you can achieve a dialed tight Omni effect by moving a condenser x-ring closer to the tip so that it is positioned between the air intake hole and the tip.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors