1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Dynavap VapCap

Discussion in 'Portable Vaporizers' started by Fenton Mewley, Jul 21, 2015.

1. ClearBlueLou

ClearBlueLou unbearably light in the being....

dont forget to subscribe, too - they aren't the same, I think

I hear you on the financial limitations, I am not limited to, but do depend on, a monthly myself.

Dude, that's the kind of thing that reminds me I once had faith in people...thank you

It really is a great read, the tale of it all, and the players as they (we) enter - it's an experience worth allowing yourself.
    SO SAY WE ALL!

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
  2. WoodVillain

WoodVillain Backwoods Rated

I just did subscribe! I got the email before subscribing but figure this way i won't miss anything!

The monthly was really difficult on me for a few years... Its my only income and I was always the type of person to spend money the day i get it... But after a few years i learned to really stick to my budget. Its not always easy and i dont live glamorous... But all in all I'm happy.

Only a few minutes left before Dynavap website gets flooded! :D

How many still awake?

3. cgod

cgod Well-Known Member

Just woke up (6am uk time) still no sign of it? Anyone see it?

fcmember, paehtod and AtomicPB like this.
  4. WoodVillain

Yes! Order # 101217aa :rockon:

5. cgod

cgod Well-Known Member

Order #101217AC ! :rockon::rockon::rockon: first of i want to thank my alarm for waking me up #dedication :lol:

6. ClearBlueLou

ClearBlueLou unbearably light in the being....

7. Irish vaper

Irish vaper Member

101217aj
    Now sleep

8. WoodVillain

So... If my order number ends in aa does that mean i was first???

I figured someone had to beat me... I didn't see the sandblasted one at first and then had to get my PayPal debit card out of the closet and brush the dust off it to see it LOL

And yes! Now sleep. Goodnight all!

9. AtomicPB

AtomicPB Well-Known Member

Eventhough I am owning an Ominvap, I have always been interested in the M ... the VAS is strong in me lately ... and now this "Special Edition" M ...

so ... #101217ap ... it is. :D

Also got one of the recent tips since I still had a previous version. Does a new Tip include a Titanium CCD?

But funny that there are other fellas still/already up to place an order. :D

10. xlr8shun

xlr8shun Well-Known Member

Ugggg 101217ba

Stupid bank.. had to spend an hour on the phone w them at 3am because they decide that, even though I have mad purchases from this vendor before, that this time it looks fraudulent...

But all is well, got 2 sandblasted coming, along w a couple regular m's and some maintenence items

11. stark1

stark1 She's back!

I luv mad purchases! :D

12. mucsusn

mucsusn 60 going on 20

Got my order confirmation at 0110 EDT, shipping email @ 0213! Go team!!!

13. *plainlazy*

*plainlazy* Well-Known Member

Haven't had an email about the sandblasted M. Saw the sneaky Pete video last night UK Time.

How much is the sandblasted M?

14. cgod

cgod Well-Known Member

I paid around £62

15. AtomicPB

AtomicPB Well-Known Member

The sandblasted M costs 60$. International shipping is 13$.

If you did not get the email but are nonetheless interested in buying the sandblasted M, try to log into your Dynavap Account and check if you can see it in the Dynastore. It should be right on the frontpage of the store then. For being able to buy one you need to be a previous customer as far as I understood it.

Edit: Also got my shipping confirmation. Yuppie! :)

16. Whisper

Whisper Member

I gave my son my older M, he is new to vapor and I hope to encourage vaping rather than combustion.
    So, naturally I have purchased a new M myself to replace the one I gave him. It always seems to bite me in the ass. When the M went on sale months earlier, I somehow managed to mess that up ( I didn't complete the transaction, mistakenly). So now, a month after I've replaced my M this new one is available. DAMN!
    Sometimes, it feels like the gods are dropping soda bottles on my head.( movie reference ) :ugh:

17. Dynalowrider

Dynalowrider Well-Known Member

"The God's Must Be Crazy"? Doc

18. cgod

cgod Well-Known Member

Got my confirmation around half after after ordering it, wonder how long it will take to arrive to me in the UK!

19. Sinnoah

Sinnoah Member

Loving this community waaaay to much, im somehow more active here than all the years combined in consumer tech forums :hmm:.

Hope you all guys love the new sbm model!! I sadly prefer the og m(i think it takes better care of the dynastash because the roughness of the new one might sand it when inserting/removing.)

Just pulled an all nighter gotta sleep!

20. Dynalowrider

Dynalowrider Well-Known Member

Whisper, was I right? Doc

Whisper likes this.
  21. Dynavaper

Dynavaper Divided by Zero

Customs is the bottleneck. At least here in my country in continental Europe. Shipping itself is mostly done in 2-3 days. Customs clearance then takes between 7-14 days, depending on the cirumstances. I hope for you that britith customs are less of a hassle... (nothing against our customs guys here, they are just overwhelmed with the sheer volume, I guess.)

22. VanCough

VanCough Environmentalist

Sadly not, they delayed my shiny green parcel ~2wks and then stung me for £35! :(

Vapor_Eyes and AtomicPB like this.
  23. Dynavaper

Dynavaper Divided by Zero

Sorry to read that... This is why I love Europe so much. No more customs, no more hassle. I wish Dynavap would have an official EU distributor carrying all their items. Would make spending money so much easier. ;) Well, probably not for you (Brexit and stuff), but still...

I have to pay VAT (on the goods incl. freight costs) and a very small fee on every imported item.

24. cgod

cgod Well-Known Member

Really? Wow, last time when Dynavap sent me an M i got charged nothing, just forgot how long it took to arrive

AtomicPB and Squiby like this.
  25. VanCough

VanCough Environmentalist

To be fair the order was the best part of £200 hence the increased import tax but still... annoying.

I didn’t vote for brexit and we’re still a part of the EU until negotiations are concluded. Which I’m hopeful will never happen as I’m convinced none of the bureaucrats on either side know wtf is going on. We should never have had a referendum. They’re banned in Germany since WW2 because the nazis used them as a means to divide the people.

We live in dangerous times :\

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors