-dab8-

Dyna-saur
truly love my vapcaps! they are very efficient and i love the ritualistic aspect of the heating process, feels 'organic'.
I hope you can see my homemade (with scarce tools) launch pad/spittoon. It makes reloading a walk in the park, bowl after bowl.
1q338l.ď

t03xvd.jpg

Looks great! Nicely done!

stark1

Lonesome Planet
And I just discovered the beauty of using a J-Hook (The GRAV one that comes with the Lotus Vaporizer) with a Vapcap. This is BY FAR the smoothest vapor that I ever got out of the Vapcap, oh Lord! :)

Glass like a J-hook does enhance the experience with the smoothness of a silky touch, kinda
Like the softness of being in the folds of a lovely companion. :love:

Downside is that it is fragile.

Ask @ataxian? :wave:

2iuru54.jpg

Mr Turnip

It works a lot better then I expected ended up having a few goes and then compared it to the Evo got a bit high.. I can't remember exactly my thoughts on it so I'm gonna experiment again tonight all for the love of science.

Gonna have a little go through water for the first time later.

I bought a vong for the tip as I couldn't get a tip alone but I've got a Evo so the water aspect of dynavaps never interested me.

But I'll see what all the fuss about I've got a little water piece that's suitable..

Prophecy

Since 2 days now I have reduced the bowl size of my omni to the smalest setting and I was very suprised how this little material in the chamber get my do a nice level so now I vape 2-3 small chambers instead of 2 full bowls and have the same effect :o why I did not do that earlier, that would have save me a lot material.

Short cap question I have in use now a 6 month old cap and since a little time I have noticed a much more time delay between the two cooldown clicks (12 seconds).
This is now the second cap which shows this behavior, on the first cap with this problem it was still more delay time between the cooldown clicks. Have the cap cleaned well but no improvement.

Has anyone also this noticed after longer use of the same cap? :hmm:

So far no problem the cap itself works well but the long waiting time to the second cooldown click is a little bit annoying.

Squiby

Am I the only VC owner who only owns 1 VC and has no plans to buy another? Lol it works so great that Ive forgotten about all other vapes including other Vapcaps.

Yes. Yes you are. Denying your underlying desire for another Vapcap or maybe a different midsection to play with will get you nowhere.

Resistance is futile.

Join in. At least get a backup. You won't know what you're missing till you do...:wave:

-dab8-

Dyna-saur
Am I the only VC owner who only owns 1 VC and has no plans to buy another? Lol it works so great that Ive forgotten about all other vapes including other Vapcaps.

Yes.

Yes. Yes you are. Denying your underlying desire for another Vapcap or maybe a different midsection to play with will get you nowhere.

Resistance is futile.

Join in. At least get a backup. You won't know what you're missing till you do...:wave:

^a billion percent this

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
There’s you and @ataxian
Collecting is cool & been doing since a was a young gun!
I moved my VAP station up in the TV room.
The “M” is loaded & ready!
Tomorrow morning
I plan to use it on the patio upstairs.
So many COLAS this year.

As ARNOLD said in the TERMINATOR: “I’LL be back!”

@Ramahs were R U at?

I’ve using ROSIN a lot these daz’s?
Can I use a “M” VAPCAP 4 ROSIN?
Anyone?
Please advise?

Last edited:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017

If I only have one and I happen to lose it, then I'm f**ked (vapcapless) till I can get another. I wouldn't want to put myself in a situation like that.
Plus, variety is good.

One of the less evolved garbage states in the USA.

-dab8-

Dyna-saur
What’s the best way to clean the caps? Never had an issue before but now my one cap is sticking and it’s suoer annoying. Must’ve gotten some gunk in there but I don’t see anything really.

ISO bad though, right?

-dab8-,
Top Bottom