Squiby

I was going to ask this question. I assume you take the time to thoroughly clean your caps at this time?
Sometimes not always. The filter keeps the condenser surprisingly clean. I do microdose so I may not build up the amount of residue as quickly as some of you heavier hitters.

2-A1-D9-F8-A-98-BA-47-FD-B505-A0-CFD2-D1278-E.jpg

Trying out a new lego configuration. Blackwood nonavong body, dark wood mp. This body is a bit wonky—won’t fit in a dynastash, needs a thread wrap around the tip to hold it securely. Looks soft because I tried sanding it down to fit stash. It’s pretty, though
That is a beautiful configuration. One of my favourites is Blackwood.

An experiment done with a piece of Titanium grade 2 rod * ( rather in a hurry actually,thus the sloppy job here 'n' there ) .

Cheers.

* Yes, rod and not tube .
Had to drill the inner tube all the way .
79 painstaking millimeters .

That must have been quite the effort! But the results are stunning!!!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Sometimes not always. The filter keeps the condenser surprisingly clean. I do microdose so I may not build up the amount of residue as quickly as some of you heavier hitters.

That is a beautiful configuration. One of my favourites is Blackwood.

That must have been quite the effort! But the results are stunning!!!
@Squiby U R correct!
This ‘M’ TASTE pertinent 2 well being!

+ I so stoned?

Basic 4-sure however = EFFECT DECENT MACHINE = ADVANCED CIVILIZATION 4-sure!
@VapCap makes life worth living!

COLAS of CALIFORNIA CANNABIS is not FAIR 4 those geographically challenged?
GROWN Outside however high THC 2 make one CIVILIZED!

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Wish I waz surfin in Cali! The wind gusts of +40 mph here is blowing my butt. & cold.
At least I can dream, VapCaps in hand?
Just another shitty day in paradise!

We use 2 said that in HAWAII in da 70’s?
Image a “M” while walking through CANNABIS FIELDS of COLAS?
STRAWBERRY FIELDS FOREVER: BEATLES of da ERA
JIMMY PAIGE of LED ZEPPELIN: Leap in the fall’n rain sweet momma!(ROBERT PLANT: VOCALS)
GOING 2 CALIFORNIA 4 sure! Lost Paradise.
JONI MICHELL’S : BIG YELLOW TAXI is my ERA of influence?

VAPCAP is CIVILIZED however da party started long ago?

Buy a TI or “M” if you’re not afraid?

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Remembering Kona Gold? Maui Zowie?

Remember Manure Valley? So many lifetimes ago?
U take AFAGANI x MAUI WOWIE = let the COLAS grow however crop them lower than the grass!
4 foot tall I guess?
DAZED & CONFUSED at da time however happy & surfed out!

SURFERS of this era did not have regular job’s?
We surfed & grew COLAS 2-B CIVILIZED!
A VAPCAP would have it’s place.

KONA GOLD we grew on the NORTH SHORE that was very nice.(males were pulled) free with no seed’s if you were part of da tribe?61% cure?
I had friend’s On most Island’s however OAHU was my stomping grounds?
Surf all over da SOUTH PACIFIC STONED!

Last edited:

Vaporware

That would be the reason Dynavap doesn't sell CF bodies anymore ?

edit : I didn't see the last post, same thought. I cancelled my ebay order:lol: I don't really need this anyway...

If anyone else decides to try this, make sure you get one (or a couple of different sizes) to test and see what fits the VC tips.

That page only lists the *outer* diameter while we’re more concerned with the inner diameter. At least you’d want to find out how thick the CF is to do your own ID calculation.

Edit:

Woah @stardustsailor a that one is very cool! Been playing around too this week..
Here is my ugliest creation...

As long as nothing harmful is coming off of it, I actully like it! Any plans for some kind of mouthpiece? It seems a bit like the @Dan Morrison ’s space scavenger theme for the Nomad the way it is. :rockon:

Did you actually implement the airflow mechanism behind those slits? How does it work if you’ve tried it? :sherlock:

Last edited:

Sativapo

If anyone else decides to try this, make sure you get one (or a couple of different sizes) to test and see what fits the VC tips.

That page only lists the *outer* diameter while we’re more concerned with the inner diameter. At least you’d want to find out how thick the CF is to do your own ID calculation.
No you have also the inner diameter the 5th option is OD10mm ID8mm, so 1mm thick.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
@ataxian, Golden years and you were a part of it! All these fantastic old Hawaiian landraces are already gone or genetically contaminated at least.

But surfing in the Pacific? Did I already tell that I have a primeval fear of sharks? :uhoh:
Funny because shark’s I saw out in da water?
TIGER SHARK’S would swim closed 2 da shoreline at sunset!
My brother & I surfed places with no humans with plenty of shark’s ! (4 footer’s)

TIGER SHARK’S freaked me out (9’s)!
Life was simple once?

Joni MICHELL sang ofthis time!

We smoked joints then before comercialized CANNABIS took over?

A”M” would fit this type of life style!

Last edited:
Top Bottom