Chandler

I agree with you guys. Out of nowhere I stopped using my Mighty. I got tired of being forced to go through a ten minute session to finish my bowls. Especially when all I need is a few strong draws in the moment. On demand is the best. Session vapes have a place though. Somewhere?...

analytika

I agree with you guys. Out of nowhere I stopped using my Mighty. I got tired of being forced to go through a ten minute session to finish my bowls. Especially when all I need is a few strong draws in the moment. On demand is the best. Session vapes have a place though. Somewhere?...
Sipping single malts vs. doing shots of tequila.

Same difference.

Moses Baca

Colorado State Reformatory #8755
So my wife and I are relaxing on the sofa with our dogs after I got home from work tonight, hitting our VCs, discussing our day. Suddenly she starts coughing. I look over and there's smoke pouring out of her cap. "Respect the click...ack." she says as more smoke come out of her mouth. "Ack."

Respect the click. :lol:

-dab8-

Dyna-saur
So my wife and I are relaxing on the sofa with our dogs after I got home from work tonight, hitting our VCs, discussing our day. Suddenly she starts coughing. I look over and there's smoke pouring out of her cap. "Respect the click...ack." she says as more smoke come out of her mouth. "Ack."

I have to admit your story cracked me up (you paint a great visual), but that sucks. Thankfully not too bad to clean at least?

Moses Baca

Colorado State Reformatory #8755
Not too bad. I mean, it's a VC, right?

I ran out and dumped it into the sink right away. I blew through it a bunch but I warned her that it was still a little stinky when I gave it back to her. She didn't complain so I assume all's well.

Edit add - I just tried it and it's still a bit smoky tasting. Ack. No worries, I'm off work tomorrow so I'll give everything a good cleaning. We should all have a good cleaning once a week or so, whether we need it or not.

Last edited:

F-UCTD

Guys I've got a problem. I lost my Shadow M cap, don't ask me how it was there when I put it away in its tube but then when I went to take it out - no cap. I contacted Dynavap on the 30/12 but haven't heard back from them. Does anyone know if the Shadow M cap is available to purchase separately? I'm gutted, I had it for two days before that happened. What's my best course of action. Try emailing Dynavap again or contact my Aussie Distributor and see if they can request one on my behalf? I'm even happy to pay postage from the States, I just want a working Shadow M.

stark1

Lonesome Planet

Rarely do I combust with a VC, but when it does, it dose tastes gawd awful! :doh:

Never had that kind of nasty experience smoking jays throughout my formative years.

Wonder if it is because of a half-ass incomplete combustion, but ya it leaves a bad taste
For the longest. Yuk!

Spit. Spit. :o

-

Endurance. Beyond Spring, 2018!

Gotta love this plant! January, 2019. :wave:

Keeps pumping out (red/orange, and yellow) flowers!

Happy Plant.

2d9z04n.jpg

Last edited:

Gigsabits53

I have not combusted in my vapcaps very often but have to agree , tastes horrible. I have my Omni dialed in where I dont think combustion will ever be a problem. In fact, the Omni is the one VC I own that I have never combusted. I dont tend to push the heat as hard (going past the click) as I do my other vapcaps, like to keep my Omni pristine.

Speaking of my Omni, the last few weeks have been an uptick in performance. I dont know what I'm doing different but wow does this thing get me high! I'm getting some incredibly large, milky hits now that I really dont recall ever getting with my Omni. Sorry for the rambling, quite high at the moment :)

Mr Turnip

Gonna have a little go through water for the first time later.

I bought a vong for the tip as I couldn't get a tip alone but I've got a Evo so the water aspect of dynavaps never interested me.

But I'll see what all the fuss about I've got a little water piece that's suitable..

Campos

Gonna have a little go through water for the first time later.

I bought a vong for the tip as I couldn't get a tip alone but I've got a Evo so the water aspect of dynavaps never interested me.

But I'll see what all the fuss about I've got a little water piece that's suitable..

Have fun! And be careful as the glass device acts as a reservoir of vapor, giving a very....very strong hit, for the amount of herb vaporized.

Dynavaper

Karma Farmer
No, seriously. I just became a J-Hook desciple. I never thought that it would be that much better than without. Wow. Even nicer than with a water tool. And a whole new field of acquisition syndrome opens up: J-Hooks.

I am in love. :love:

Gigsabits53

No, seriously. I just became a J-Hook desciple. I never thought that it would be that much better than without. Wow. Even nicer than with a water tool. And a whole new field of acquisition syndrome opens up: J-Hooks.

Right there with ya @Dynavaper ! I love J-hooks!

I like my vapcaps without water for some reason. Given it plenty of tries but I just prefer dry with my vapcaps. I even use my vong with a J-hook or I use Ddave's little bubbler with no water, which is just perfect for a vapcap imo.

Sad thing is I now want an XL Omni. I wish I would have bought that in the first place.

-dab8-

Dyna-saur

I wouldn’t mind a picture of your set up also. Having trouble picturing. Maybe a link also if you found a good price. Always open to new and exciting ways to enjoy my vapcaps!

Dynavaper

Karma Farmer
That sounds great. Could you post a pic of your J-hook....?? Is it from dhgate...??
Thanks!!

I wouldn’t mind a picture of your set up also. Having trouble picturing. Maybe a link also if you found a good price. Always open to new and exciting ways to enjoy my vapcaps!

It is this one:
https://grav.com/products/14mm-grav-j-handle-clear

IMG-2174.jpg

I also ordered some from DHGate yesterday that are said to be okay:
https://de.dhgate.com/product/s-shape-smoking-water-pipe-glass-attachment/197075329.html

And will go on looking for more variations...;)

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Last edited:

dendamper

We can’t actually. What image posting site are you using?
Hi, @dendamper ! Your image is not viewable.

As for facebook, it is:worms:, sells your private info, so I for 1 will not be part to its deception.

But, we would be interested in what you have to show the forum. Try tinypic, or some other
Posting host. :tup:

Thanx for the tip. I think i got it fixed. Grtz

Top Bottom