stark1

Lonesome Planet
Gram for gram i think Vapcap is the most potent vape out there.

Desktops that get you higher use more material but if you put the amount u put into a vc chamber in a another vape i don't think anything is as potent, i swear the VC gets me higher than smoking ever did.

Even buds G43 i like the guy so not being negative but for the amount you load in that thing of course clouds are bigger and gets you higher.

I really wanted to love the SB Jr but its too unpredictable so you end up using more material trying to perfect your technique which you never really can.

I have had every note worthy vape and was always messing around with variables in load/inhale technique and cleaning was a chore.

Vapcap is the first only vape i have ever been satusfied with. The torch is only negative but jas now become ritualistic sp i dont actually mind it anymore i just struggle outdoors in the wind.

Hope i can meet Georhlge one day in the uk, his device changed my life, he is the elon musk of vapes!

:mmmm:I hear Barcelona is great place to be in March. You might even bump into the Grand Wizard himself
@ the cannabis Spannibis. Possibly some of the rest of the VapCap family.:wave:

Say hello for us, please. :cheers::spliff:

@stark1 Homeland security and US Customs are Federal. Any bud found in any US airport will def get you incarcerated.

Nothing like a warm cell, and 3 squares mid-February. :rofl:

I’ve been strictly DynaVap or cartridges, but I’ll admit the ArGo has caught my eye.

If you are the easy going type the ArGo is fine, but even being a New York minute kind of guy,
I find a minute too agonizing a wait for the heat up.

Outside—in the howling winds of winter, you’ll be crying Buck-its. :myday:

Good thing “in this age of miracles”, we have *INDUCTION HEATERS*! :cheers::spliff:

Last edited:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Been thinking about getting a medical card— to get more goodies. Yum.

“I get this pain in the butt when I touch down after soaring in the cloud, Doc.”

But does that work going thru airport checks. Getting a free go-to-jail card is not
My idea of a fun in the sun staycation. :lol:

StringTheorista

Well the medical card doesn’t mean anything to the feds. It’s a matter of camouflaging as candy, and hoping for the best. I usually have a couple different tins of mints and such in my carryon. Being a mild-mannered middle aged white lady helps. I have heard that because TSA is tasked with looking for weapons, they don’t really want to engage on substances if you don’t give them a reason to. To me, candies that are not labeled as thc-containing feels pretty low risk. But obviously no guarantees, and ymmv.

London Vaper

You Must try an Induction Heater for your VC, Complete game changer.

Had a Portside Mini i couldn't get on with it, bottom of load was green and top was black and i combusted too many times going past click trying to get a juicy hit.

Torch is routinely 2 fat hits and then im done, i dont have to look or think or wonder i know what im going to get everytime which is what i want.

Ive wasted too many hours of my life thinking and playing about with vapes, vapcap + torch just works i know what to expect and if i dont feel high enough i know its the herb not the vape.

I am interested Dynavaps heater and Mag heaters look interesting but for now i am content with my Omni XL + single flame torch which is all i ever wanted in my vape. To feel content and be banished of VAS.

I tried the Splinter and like the idea of 510 vapes but it was like every other vape to me i would never be truly content with it.

Sold every vape i have only VAS i suffer from now is i want a gold and a blue omni they look beautiful but i am fighting the urge as ive spent way too much on vapes & accessories in my life its ridiculous.

mrb

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
@London Vaper I know what you mean. I got an IH, nearly two years after I gave up smoking the first day I got my VapCap. I am better at heating a cap with a torch than the IH I own (one that others seem to like). I am so good at heating it, I barely need to look, and I do it constantly around London. Under the table, in my lap, down by my waist. . . . it's amazing how subtle you can be once you've practiced enough :) Still waiting to spot someone else using one :)

As I've said many times, The VC + Lighter is the closest in simplicity, efficiency, reliability to smoking joints.. I love it!

StringTheorista

@stark1, I know you’re joking, but “cross dressing” causes major problems with TSA. Trans friends are always pulled out of line for pat downs because of “anomalies” (I.e., not wearing the kind of underwear that the TSA’s scanning machine expects a person of your sex to be wearing.) We are far off vapcap topic now, so I’ll stop here.
Also there’s this wildcard: https://apple.news/ANKiP80QjQfekg7RUsE4BHA

To come back on topic, I have recently rediscovering the joy of a wide-open carb on my Nonavong XLS.

-dab8-

Dyna-saur
I only have the Chinese induction heater, so I can’t speak to what I am sure are the far more elegant designs available from pipes, flux, lucid, etc., but I have also found I can much more easily control my extraction with a torch.

That’s not to say I don’t use my induction heater sometimes, it’s just not my daily driver.

I feel like with an IH you trade control for ease of use.

You can’t decide as easily where on the cap you want to heat specifically, it’s more a blunt tool that heats the cap with the only variable being length of time, while with a torch (especially single flame), you have a precise tool that gives far more control at the expense of requiring a bit more from the user.

Both serve a purpose and have their place.

I can definitely see increased IH usage for out and about with the decreasing size of devices, especially when wind is a factor.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Right. Wonder if @WoodVillain finally got his sNazZy new stem delivered! :cool:

You mean they can see down to your (kind of) underwear?

They will see my Christmas/St Patty Green :nod: VapCap (when it gets delivered) in my boxers?

Hide it in plain sight? :spidey:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I understand you are probably kidding, but I can thing of no better way to get extra TSA scrutiny than to put something metal in your underwear. Just sayin...

Back in the day I would carry joints in a plastic bag in my crotch, and occasionally filled plastic film cans, but today the tech can even pick that up. While they may not see or care about the joints, the film can would raise interest.

Last edited:

DeeCee5

Livin' La Vida Loca in FL
Speaking of “safe states”, having not been in a planes for years (at least since 9/11) some
Buds and I are talking about jumping on a cruise in February. Out of Floda.

Is it “safe” to *carry* on board planes, I know TSA workers must be a bit pissed after enduring an extended shutdown of their paychecks, any suggestions or feedback would be appreciated.

Mass is legal, but transportation is Federal. :hmm:

Not having any herb for a week long cruise, I would be chewing on the deck rails.:nod:

Edited to add some important information on using MJ on a cruise ship.
While I would feel confident traveling domestically with small amounts of MJ, I would hesitate to go on a commercial cruise ship (where Federal law takes precedent), with any illegal drugs.
Cruise ships do scan both your carry-on and checked luggage and I'm not sure what action they would take. See the following article:
https://www.cruisecritic.com/articles.cfm?ID=2481.

@stark1, I fly a bit from Logan and travel with 510 cartridges and a battery; https://www.ccell.com/Product/BATTERY/PALM hiding it in plain site on my carry on.

I know this is a dynavap forum, but I've found that traveling with the combination of the 510 cartridge and battery looks close enough to a nicotine vape that TSA has never bothered to do any further inspection.
I can't vouch for the current mood of TSA and I can't tell you what to do, but my understanding is that TSA is not interested in looking for small amounts of drugs.

My guess (and this is just a guess) is that the worst that could happen if a small amount is found is that TSA would confiscate your MJ.

Since TSA has no arrest powers, their only other option would be to than hold you aside for the Mass State Police (as Mass is now legal not sure what the Mass State Police would do).

As long as you are:
- flying domestically
- not carrying large amounts of drugs
- not trying to hide it by taping it on your person, placing it in a radio or empty can
TSA will most likely leave you alone.

Last edited:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Thank you, @DeeCee5 !

I was told by another member of this forum that he too has safely travelled many times with
Distillate carts—and a bottle of ejuice, to tip the scales. :tup:

Think I’ll go with carts. They kick my butt. “Train Wreck”.

Thank you all for keeping us all out of the clutches of the federali, and their draconian
Laws, for having something which they deem “illegal”.

Been using kind medicine since a pre-teen, and haven’t been jailed, yet—one of my
Grade school teachers hated my guts, because she said I looked so “unnaturally innocent”.
Little did she know. :nod:

Fog authority.:sherlock:

In the meantime, let’s love:love: our many incarnations of our VapCaps. :spliff:

:mmmm:
BTW, wonder how George and crew travel with their aromatherapy aids (sans Herbie?) to Barcelona.

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I got tagged a couple times as a teenager but I got the records expunged because I was a minor. I'm sure the feds never let go of my prints but I know that the state did. I actually got the fingerprint card from them. No digital copies back then.

Got tagged as an adult in a park 10 or 15 years ago near downtown Chicago but they gave me a ticket for... wait for it... littering. Just a $25 fine but I did have to come downtown and go to court. The judge and the prosecutor knew perfectly well I wasn't littering, but they just wanted the $25 and to inconvenience me. Today in Chicago it really IS a citation that doesn't even go on your record and no court. If you are white, anyway. I understand that there are some people of color not getting the decriminalized treatment. That is very sad...

Anyway, a VapCap is so small and pocketable and doesn't SMOKE so is barely noticeable from a few feet away so you would have to be pretty careless getting tagged with a VC in a public park unless it is on camera.

Last edited:

dynauser

Gram for gram i think Vapcap is the most potent vape out there.

I pretty much agree. That's one of my favorite things about it is how efficient it is for a daily driver. I also like that it's easier to keep the "level" you want to be at, or go space walking.

The only vape that I've used that gets me as elevated (possibly more) than the VapCap is my E-Nano log desktop vape. My E-nano always catches my friends off guard who are regular smokers. That being said the hit from the VapCap does improve as you get used to it, so they tend to not get as big hits as I do. Although my induction heater has all but solved that.

Iainjmill

Had a Portside Mini i couldn't get on with it, bottom of load was green and top was black and i combusted too many times going past click trying to get a juicy hit.

Torch is routinely 2 fat hits and then im done, i dont have to look or think or wonder i know what im going to get everytime which is what i want.

Ive wasted too many hours of my life thinking and playing about with vapes, vapcap + torch just works i know what to expect and if i dont feel high enough i know its the herb not the vape.

I am interested Dynavaps heater and Mag heaters look interesting but for now i am content with my Omni XL + single flame torch which is all i ever wanted in my vape. To feel content and be banished of VAS.

I tried the Splinter and like the idea of 510 vapes but it was like every other vape to me i would never be truly content with it.

Sold every vape i have only VAS i suffer from now is i want a gold and a blue omni they look beautiful but i am fighting the urge as ive spent way too much on vapes & accessories in my life its ridiculous.
Each to their own, nothing pleases everyone. All I can say is VC. IH combo works top for me.

dynauser

I'm a Dynavap and PAX fan as well. I use the Pax3 anytime I'm out or traveling, but nothing hits like a Dynavap.

Awesome! I completely agree. The PAX was my first vaporizer. I researched a ton of them. I liked it's simple small design. Where it mainly failed me was to be able to pick up and hit here and there through the day. It's much better for full sessions. That's where the VapCap was so awesome for me when I found it (after trying a ton of other vapes). I also just loved the simple, mechanical design.

To this day if I lost my Pax (other than my VapCaps) it's the only vape I would buy another one to replace.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Where it mainly failed me was to be able to pick up and hit here and there through the day.
A characteristic common mostly among butane vapes. The Lotus is great at that too. No preheat, no ramp up. 0 to 100 in a few moments. Not being a session kind of guy, this is exactly what I'm after and why I love my VapCaps and Lotus best (mostly).
I've not tried the Pax, but that is hard for battery vapes to do. RBT vapes seem to do it best.

Top Bottom