pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
If you are going to be a turd, go lay in the yard.

You know who you are.

I'm not talking about knock-offs.. I blocked him once for a while. He keeps posting that d__khead.
KNOCK IT OFF ahole. I will keep reporting you every time.

You are correct that the posts you refer to are inappropriate, so I just deleted. them.

Your comments are also inappropriate, however. I won't give you a warning point this time, but next time I will. If someone breaks the rules, report the post and do not post a response. If you feel a reply is absolutely necessary, use a PM. If a post does not break the rules but offends you, either ignore it or send a PM. Responses like these simply encourage a flame war. Thanks for your cooperation.

Dynavaper

Karma Farmer
Could somebody please explain to me which of my postings was inflammatory?

I had one deleted (no idea why or which, I just received a message notifying me that a message got deleted) and don't fully understand... Did I somehow step on @Dynalowrider's toes? How? That was clearly never intended... I had no idea that my postings offend him?! We never had any problem in the past that I would be aware of.

I am really puzzled now, because I don't know what I did wrong. Any enlightenment is appreciated!

Last edited:

jofu

So the issue I see is not so much that these items are coming from another country, but more the fact that the foreign manufacturers did not develop this product themselves?

They essentially are just stealing/copying/reverse engineering/whatever from the original developer.
And then no compensation going back to the originating company, someone like Dynavap, that put all the R&D into creating such a high demand item?

Uh........... that doesn't seem right either, does it?

ClearBlueLou

unbearably light in the being....
So the issue I see is not so much that these items are coming from another country, but more the fact that the foreign manufacturers did not develop this product themselves?

They essentially are just stealing/copying/reverse engineering/whatever from the original developer.
And then no compensation going back to the originating company, someone like Dynavap, that put all the R&D into creating such a high demand item?

Correct. The problem is the stealing and replication of the design, producing copies based there on, with no payment and no acknowledgement to the designers and producers of the item(s) copied.

It’s as much a theft as if the original plans and other intellectual property integral to the item(s) had been physically stolen. The same complication enters the discussion of cheap Chinese glass.

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse

The problem has never been the country of origin-it's the copying of patented and copyrighted product that is the problem.

And No-it's NOT right. Not right at all.

Wittgenstein

And No-it's NOT right. Not right at all.

The copyright laws are quite different from country to country. Here a design is protected 75 years *after* the originator has died, so there are actually some heirs that did exactly *nothing* and can milk the cow three generations further. So the current product policy is sometimes in opposition to the intentions of the originators. Like the heirs of Berthold Brecht, who hide every work of him and only allow any publication or performance of the works for juicy amounts of cash. That is the law but I gues BB turns around in his grave. Or 'designer furniture'. There are designs form the 50s that have been intended and designed to be cheap yet aesthetic and functional mass produced furniture for everybody. But the copyright holders sell them as 'designer furniture' for prices that no ordinary mortal can afford. Price is actually sometimes also part of the design. At least acoording to the will of the designers maybe not the profeteers of the laws.

Just wanted to say that it is indeed a difficult topic.

Witty :peace:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Any helpful botanists help identify these small blue flowers? They are suppose to close when
There is radiation present.

(a thanks to @vapmanjoe for directing in the right direction )

2d94l8w.jpg

If/when I get one of their “2018 New Kepler Original New M Vaporizers”, I intend to see if they
React to it.

They may have a prototype copied:

29gifqt.jpg

No logo on cap. & does it even have the bi-metallic plates. Does it click?

Last edited:

WoodVillain

Backwoods Rated
Man I just got some amazing herb. Smells delicious, sweet, edible even.

Dropped a small nug in the omni Ti... pure bliss. Cashed out round 2. Can still taste it.

People around here never have names for the strains, look confused when you ask indica or sativa... but if I could name it I'd call it... simply... THE ONE.

Welcome back, @WoodVillain! :clap:

You are OK with indica/sativa? :tup: :luv: Issues sorted? :cheers::spliff:
:bigleaf:

Sorted well enough I reckon lol.

I have to take heart medication and be careful with how much I consume, pot and alcohol, drink less Pepsi, sleep more, blah blah blah... was supposed to get a heart ablation procedure done but the medication is working well enough... and I'm chicken shit of being awake while they mess with my heart LOL

But much better yes, thanks for asking bud!

ClearBlueLou

unbearably light in the being....
The copyright laws are quite different from country to country. Here a design is protected 75 years *after* the originator has died, so there are actually some heirs that did exactly *nothing* and can milk the cow three generations further. So the current product policy is sometimes in opposition to the intentions of the originators. Like the heirs of Berthold Brecht, who hide every work of him and only allow any publication or performance of the works for juicy amounts of cash. That is the law but I gues BB turns around in his grave. Or 'designer furniture'. There are designs form the 50s that have been intended and designed to be cheap yet aesthetic and functional mass produced furniture for everybody. But the copyright holders sell them as 'designer furniture' for prices that no ordinary mortal can afford. Price is actually sometimes also part of the design. At least acoording to the will of the designers maybe not the profeteers of the laws.

Just wanted to say that it is indeed a difficult topic.

Witty :peace:
Coming to that, copyright is another scam, given the number of artists in every field who’ve inadvertently signed away or otherwise been swindled out of their own right to their own work. It’s the steal-it-fair-and-square principle, and the entertainment industry is rife with it, it’s core to the American way of business. Getting rich off someone else’s labor is who we are. Exhibit A, Alice Walton, left 22 billion dollars by her dad - along with her brothers and sisters. How big is that?

If she invested ALL of it at three cents on the dollar, compounded annually, works out to nearly two million dollars a day...at a far lower rate than she actually gets for her money. Ann’s family is by itself perhaps the single greatest aggrate concentration in history. That gives them enormous power when the big money plays.

The Waltons. Who made this fortune by crushing rural and small-town businesses very deliberately, at the very beginning. Those smiling older “greeters” became a tradition because the shopkeepers they ran out of business NEEDED JOBS! THAT LOOKED BAD!

$1,806,239.73 per day. Because math.

Oops, wanted to say that it’s Disney primarily who’s driven the extension of copyright to what we have now.

Last edited:

Wittgenstein

Oringsandmore.com

Soft pipe cleaners and furniture polish? You’re not using the wood in your vapor path, are you?

No. Just 'regular' configurations with condenser. But a tiny amount of vapor also goes into the stems and bodies i.e. between two draws, when there is vapor in the tip and path that diffuses into the device. I have tried pipe cleaners with dynawax. The cleaners are too thin but definately show brown dirt and they leave fluff pieces in it. I guess a cylindrical brush would work better. Waxing is good for the wood (oh how that sounds again...) so I do it quite often... hmm, yeahh :) I also like the scent of the wax.

I do not inhale furniture polish anymore since I have discovered vaping.

Edit: Thanks for the Link. Awesome orings shop :tup:

Top Bottom