• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Doktor Dub

Hippie

Fasttech can't ship their lighters by airmail anymore so be prepared for a wait.
And don't forget the famous Dynavap customer service should anything go wrong with it.
I buy from fasttech regularly but wouldn't expect the same service from them unless it's DOA (and you can make a video to demonstrate that lol)

Not sure which Aomai flint lighter you guys are talking about but there are a zillion of them on eBay at 5 for $20 with free 3 day shipping. Maybe it's not the same lighter.

s-l225.jpg

London Vaper

Fasttech can't ship their lighters by airmail anymore so be prepared for a wait.
And don't forget the famous Dynavap customer service should anything go wrong with it.
I buy from fasttech regularly but wouldn't expect the same service from them unless it's DOA (and you can make a video to demonstrate that lol)

My lighter from Dynavap to London UK was posted in 8 working days, i prefer to buy from Dynavap for peace of mind of quality i trult believe George wouldnt sell it if it wasnt an upto standard product, from China you never know what your going to get could easily be a knock off fake.

After a days use it works very well & I am pleased to have got it.

.... Just reread that you support buying from Dynavap, forgive me im high. lol

-dab8-

Dyna-saur
Sorry, I don't believe DV get other ones than all the other ones of Chinese origin. They also have crappy lighters. I had two which failed within one week. Too much hassle and costs to send them back to the US.
I think it’s more that dynavap stands behind everything they sell, than that they are necessarily different products.

StringTheorista

Last edited by a moderator:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Bummer. Well, we knew this was gonna happen but it still sucks. They are, of course, using DV's photos. Who knows what one of these would actually look like in person... :mad:

I am not curious enough to order one. I would feel dirty...

Interesting, some of the images on the Chinese vendor site have an M18 tip on an M17 body...

Modnote: Edited to remove hyperlink to counterfeit seller.

Last edited by a moderator:

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
Bummer. Well, we knew this was gonna happen but it still sucks. They are, of course, using DV's photos. Who knows what one of these would actually look like in person... :mad:

I am not curious enough to order one. I would feel dirty...

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. But as someone who lives off of copyrighted intellectual property I find it more than a little troubling.

Ricardo

I know. I blame the machines. You are obviously 100% right. I'm sincerely sorry.
On the bright side, I believe things are changing. I'm changing, not so much morally as due to market balance. Stuff I used to download via torrents - I now subscribe to cable, Netflix, HBO, Spotify.. . It'll all be OK in the end ;)

Shannock

I guess it was inevitable, but sad to see it happen nonetheless. FYI I have removed the links to the counterfeit seller's website. If someone wants to buy one of these counterfeit items, they can do so without the help of FC. Fuck those guys...:goon:

:peace:

Sorry @Stu my bad! (Dumb fucken stoner) Just wanted to give a heads up to people that the crap is out there.

Ps Double Fuck those guys! :goon::goon:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I guess it was inevitable, but sad to see it happen nonetheless. FYI I have removed the links to the counterfeit seller's website. If someone wants to buy one of these counterfeit items, they can do so without the help of FC. Fuck those guys...:goon:

You are right of course, @Stu. Stupid of me to put that link up. My bad. Fuck those guys with a telephone pole...

It is very sad that anything good in the world gets quickly copied and counterfeited. Even stuff that isn't that good... :(

That being said I DO buy copied glass designs as long as no logo. It's not very hard to rationalize ways around counterfeiting. I guess my rationalization is I'll buy it if they are not pretending to be the original artists work. I could certainly see, however, that the original artist could reasonably still consider it counterfeiting...

Last edited:
Top Bottom