Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Roll a nice sized cotton ball, soak it in linseed oil and use the condenser to push the cotton ball through the stem. The linseed oil will solve possible relcaim and maintain the wood in a nice way at the same time.
Or soak the ball in some turpentine oil and use it the same way. After drying use a ball with bee wax for maintaining

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Man I just got some amazing herb. Smells delicious, sweet, edible even.

Dropped a small nug in the omni Ti... pure bliss. Cashed out round 2. Can still taste it.

People around here never have names for the strains, look confused when you ask indica or sativa... but if I could name it I'd call it... simply... THE ONE.

Sorted well enough I reckon lol.

I have to take heart medication and be careful with how much I consume, pot and alcohol, drink less Pepsi, sleep more, blah blah blah... was supposed to get a heart ablation procedure done but the medication is working well enough... and I'm chicken shit of being awake while they mess with my heart LOL

But much better yes, thanks for asking bud!

Hey. We (I, for one out of many) are elated you are OK! :wave:

Be well. Keep (your heart) calm.

lookhigh

FC member
Any helpful botanists help identify these small blue flowers? They are suppose to close when
There is radiation present.

(a thanks to @vapmanjoe for directing in the right direction )

2d94l8w.jpg
Looks like Vinca?
Is that brown thing some kind of fancy pencil?

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Thanks for the reference, they are not periwinkles, @lookhigh, they may be commelina, a thanks to
@vapmanjoe.

My friend whom I got them from said they are radiation detectors, probably pulling
my leg.

They ARE pretty. Small. Testing my non-toxic analog “pen”. LMAO

(No response from the knock-off Kepler)

27y9yio.jpg

Last edited:

Skunkport

Emergency Bargain https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pop-Port...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

I bought this while looking for an alcohol lamp to test out with my vaponic, it's supposed to be the best method with them but once I had it filled in the kitchen and carried it back into the living room my vapcap was right there...and it worked very damn well!
Surprisingly it actually heats the vapcap about as fast a single flame torch, since the whole cap is basically engulfed by the flame. I did get soot from it, which isn't supposed to happen, but I suspect that might be due to my wick being either too big or the wrong material, I just made it by twisting cotton wool into a 'rope'. The soot wiped straight off my cap with a piece of tissue though so no problem.
Second try I just pulled the wick down into the bottle a bit and there was much less soot.

The click is slightly on the cool side but I obeyed it both times and got 5-6 nice flavorful draws and a medium brown ABV, I could probably get another hit from it by going a couple seconds past the click but it wouldn't taste great.
The base got lukewarm after heating 2 caps but the actual silver part where the wick comes out stayed cool, I'm slightly confused by that but it's nice.

I expected this to be a piece of crap but it fits together quite solidly, I can't find any leaking even shaking it around. It's machined aluminium with rubber/silicone seals, half an XLS high and slightly wider than a green storage tube with a keyring attachment, for £1.76 I'd rate it far better than messing around with a bic or clipper if your torch runs out.

There's 2 little tools attached to the keyring, I have no idea what they are or what they're for. Silver disc with the bottom edge flattened and little piece of black silicone.

15yzmed.jpg

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
"I have seen a clump of flowers on my own Tradescantia hybrid suddenly turn from purple to pink, even while others on the same plant remained purple. Curious. However, this “warning system” is of limited practical use. It turns out that the flower is sensitive to many common pollutants, like car exhaust and cigarette smoke too. So seeing my blue spiderwort turn pink means … the city air is polluted; which is about as useful as seeing through the sweat dripping from your brow that the spiderwort has closed it petals to tell you it is hot outside. Nonetheless, the plant’s ability to detect radiation will no doubt be of some use in the lab and perhaps one day in the field. It is one more area where Nature’s genius can provide answers for Mankind."

https://secretsciencegeek.com/plant-a-geiger-counter-in-your-garden/

Last edited:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
"I have seen a clump of flowers on my own Tradescantia hybrid suddenly turn from purple to pink, even while others on the same plant remained purple. Curious. However, this “warning system” is of limited practical use. It turns out that the flower is sensitive to many common pollutants, like car exhaust and cigarette smoke too. So seeing my blue spiderwort turn pink means … the city air is polluted; which is about as useful as seeing through the sweat dripping from your brow that the spiderwort has closed it petals to tell you it is hot outside. Nonetheless, the plant’s ability to detect radiation will no doubt be of some use in the lab and perhaps one day in the field. It is one more area where Nature’s genius can provide answers for Mankind."

https://secretsciencegeek.com/plant-a-geiger-counter-in-your-garden/

You *nailed it*, Lad. Spiderwort, ‘tis! :tup:

Must have been on absinthe ( wormwood ) lately, not to have remembered.

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I have been digging around a little on our man @beyond6strings and I found a fun quote to share.
"Calling bonfield a guitarist is like calling michelangelo a painter". Made me smile...

You DO get some love out there, dude, and personally I think it is well deserved. Sometime it would be cool to see you live.

Back to DV. I have been finding that I am no longer taking anything but Dynavaps out of the house with me. Their portability makes them an ideal choice given how little space they and their necessary accouterment take up. And there is nothing fragile involved so one doesn't need to be careful with whatever you carry it all in. I like it. A lot.

Added: Gonna put this here rather than a new post. There is quite a bit of video of Ken out there including a youtube channel. Some of my favs are there...
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOXwKI8zXTJTXkAOdhh-_cg?app=desktop

And of course there is his own page. http://www.kenbonfield.com/

Last edited:

Alexis

Hey vapcappers!:wave: STILL rocking my Omni most days, or just about every day at least once with a rare exception. Most days I use another, bigger hitting device as well. Currently the Elev8r with a coil.

But 2 out of the last 3 days I ONLY used the Omnivap. 3 days ago I had 10 full loads over the day, and a little more conservative yesterday with a later start just 8 full loads.
Certainlt enough anyway. I do overuse actually put of suffering for distraction, not always the best remedy. But I am trying to be more moderate.

So difficult though with a fresh harvest of so many diff bits (only 3 strains but num3rous phenotypes). Like in a sweet shop, not enough hours in the day and credits in my tolerance to satisfy my lust for getting to know each plant.

This is also where the Vapcaps are so amazing to have around- for multiple strain sampling in real mix and match style. 2 years later and absolutely zero regrets buying my Vapcap.
As far as vaporizer purchases go, it has to go down as one of my best and least regrettable buys ever really no downside at all.

I will admit I'm not in love with my vapcap and I don't have the same passion that many of you here have for the device. I definitely don't like everything about it. But lots of other vapes have been and gone and will continue to do so, while the trusty Omni will hold its place through time I have no doubt.

I wish you all a happy vapcapping weekend! Got me the final bit of trimmong to do next then I will be joining you all for some more havest research. :science:

Top Bottom