Gardenerjeff

Author, Teaming Series of Organic Grow Books
If you do not have access to a lighter, might I suggest the stoveif gas? My wife hates the smell of cannabis and so using the stove is quite convenient, vent and all. It will be much quicker than a candle and much cleaner, as well.

If you are having problems with restriction, you may have a situation where one of the black O-rings is in the wrong spot. You might want to check it out.

Once again, the high from these instruments Is extraordinarily strong.

Teaming,

Jeff

Smelly Dog

What's the maximum load size of grinded bud y'all are getting in the bowl?

A dash, the Ti woody VC happens to take the same amount I use in my Herbalizer. I haven't weighed what a dash is, but it's very small.

This is the set I bought, I use dash for all my vapes. http://www.amazon.com/Norpro-3080-S...&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00 I use the biggest serving spoon in the set (tad) to fill the trench of my MFLB or my spoon pipe when I'm in the mood to combust. I try never to use any more herb than the biggest serving spoon in the set in one session, the dash spoon. My herb stash lasts a very long time doing it this way.

Last edited:
Smelly Dog,
Reactions: Kalessin

natural farmer

Awesome, I badly need to reduce my intake.

I think the VC is one of the most efficient vaporizers in the market right now and if you keep yourself to one bowl at a time you can vape all day with half a g maybe, a bowl every 2-3 hours... The way I hit my VC it usually takes two heating cycles to extract everything from a full bowl, with the first hit of each cycle being huge and the second very wispy. One heat cycle is enough to bake me but two of them are sooooo sweet... :drool: I can certainly stay to .25 per day if I brace myself and keep it to one heat cycle! If I half load all it takes is one heat cycle and one amazing hit!! So for me VC is certainly a one hitter quitter and can save you a lot of bud!

Plus you get the added bonus of one free dab session every few bowls. Just wipe the already warm VC after a session with a dry q-tip, remove the resined part of the cotton tip with a toothpick and stick it in the VC's bowl as is!!! Head spinning results!!! :ko: :freak:

EDIT: I really worry about my future relation with Milaana... Will she be able to be up to the the standards the VC has set? :shrug:

djchexxx

I might have to unsubscribe from this thread. I know when I finally get my shipping notice I'll be in a really good mood.
I feel you brother. I'm just here waiting for my omni beta to ship while everyone else is already getting theirs. lol. But I emailed George and he said he'd be sending them out early next week :rockon:

mestizo

I feel you brother. I'm just here waiting for my omni beta to ship while everyone else is already getting theirs. lol. But I emailed George and he said he'd be sending them out early next week :rockon:
Excuse my ignorance but, how does the Beta system works?
Is it a preorder? Because I did just that last week, or is it separate from that?

mestizo,

djchexxx

Excuse my ignorance but, how does the Beta system works?
Is it a preorder? Because I did just that last week, or is it separate from that?

Its different from a preorder. People in the beta were able to order it before the preorder came out so we can test it and work out any kinks with the item before the final version.

djchexxx,
Reactions: mestizo

Andreaerdna

If God is the answer, then the question is wrong
Playing with the Ti Tip and the o rings I find it is easy to loose one or two..
But there is no hussle, if you have some hemp fiber (i guess organic cotton can do it the same) you can twist the fiber between your fingers in order to give it a thin rope shape and use it to roll around the joint :-) where o rings were placed (like water joints were sealed once upun a time)

It can take some time to adjust it but I realised a perfect seal in 2 minutes and unless you need to soak everything it stays in place when you unmount it for a fast q-tip cleaning. Old Ti tip are easier to seal this way.

@VapCap the photo burl body for OV (on IG) is wonderful, can't wait to order it!

VapCap

Manufacturer
Greetings!

What an action packed week it has been! It seems like the faster I assemble and ship orders, the more behind I get. What a wonderful conundrum.
But other than the orders that keep coming in news, I have some additional developments which I am very excited to share!

First, here are a few more of the OmniVap betas preparing for their journey. I even outfitted one of them with a Burl Day Suit. This is to show off the modularity of the VAS. More cool components to come!

IMG_20160326_163237678_zpshugizqv7.jpg

And then there is "The VonG" (VapCap on Glass.) I have been working on this design for a while and have several iterations of it still in development, but here is the first one. I think I will call it a VonG stem. This one is an @Ed's TnT blackwood special. And it is awesome. It feels exceptionally nice in the hand and of course all of the standard Ti Woody components fit into it interchangeably, plus it has a 14mm WPA taper on the mouth end.
Over the next few weeks I hope to have VonG bodies for the OmniVap as well as the Ti Woody and Ti Glassy. What I mean by this to be more specific is, a body is a short version of a stem. The Ti Woody and Ti Glassy come with 62mm "stems". So there is not room in the air tight tubes or the DynaStash for any additional length for a mouthpiece. So I have a short "body" which is 45mm. The standard "mouthpiece" will be 17mm. So the combined length then with a body and a mouthpiece of any material or design will result in the same length as a standard Ti Woody or Ti Glassy.

IMG_20160324_161104030_zpsg9d9xsxq.jpg

This expands the modular system substantially, now allowing for an even wider range of choices of bodies and mouthpieces so the unit can reflect more closely the individual's taste and preference. Plus it makes it easy to update as well.

Then, what can be seen here is another configuration many of you have asked for. A longer Ti Woody (but will fit the Ti Glassy as well.) This is a standard Ti Woody with a new Teflon mouthpiece. This is all held together with the new XL SS condenser. So everything fits easy and is held together just like the Ti Glassy, Ti Woody and really all of the modular models with precision fit O-rings. Changing from a standard Ti Woody or Ti Glassy to an XL one takes only a few seconds, and this modification is backwards compatible with all previous versions too. :)

IMG_20160326_163320478_zpsqzc9nrex.jpg

And with the XL SS condenser showing.

IMG_20160326_163351958_zpspx3fyz0n.jpg

And the last thing I would like to share is an offer to help spread the VapCap love. I am looking for assistance with translating my instructions and potentially other things into as many languages as possible. I currently have French, Spanish, Polish and German in the works. I know there are many bilingual members here as I have interacted with several, and have shipped to many different countries, so please contact me if you are interested in participating.

In conclusion, Thank You again! I know without a doubt in my mind it is this community that has not only accelerated the development of the VapCap, but has helped me exceed my hopes of this project growing into a full time affair.

Cheers!

George

Kalessin

Greetings!

What an action packed week it has been! It seems like the faster I assemble and ship orders, the more behind I get. What a wonderful conundrum.
But other than the orders that keep coming in news, I have some additional developments which I am very excited to share!

First, here are a few more of the OmniVap betas preparing for their journey. I even outfitted one of them with a Burl Day Suit. This is to show off the modularity of the VAS. More cool components to come!

IMG_20160326_163237678_zpshugizqv7.jpg

And then there is "The VonG" (VapCap on Glass.) I have been working on this design for a while and have several iterations of it still in development, but here is the first one. I think I will call it a VonG stem. This one is an @Ed's TnT blackwood special. And it is awesome. It feels exceptionally nice in the hand and of course all of the standard Ti Woody components fit into it interchangeably, plus it has a 14mm WPA taper on the mouth end.
Over the next few weeks I hope to have VonG bodies for the OmniVap as well as the Ti Woody and Ti Glassy. What I mean by this to be more specific is, a body is a short version of a stem. The Ti Woody and Ti Glassy come with 62mm "stems". So there is not room in the air tight tubes or the DynaStash for any additional length for a mouthpiece. So I have a short "body" which is 45mm. The standard "mouthpiece" will be 17mm. So the combined length then with a body and a mouthpiece of any material or design will result in the same length as a standard Ti Woody or Ti Glassy.

IMG_20160324_161104030_zpsg9d9xsxq.jpg

This expands the modular system substantially, now allowing for an even wider range of choices of bodies and mouthpieces so the unit can reflect more closely the individual's taste and preference. Plus it makes it easy to update as well.

Then, what can be seen here is another configuration many of you have asked for. A longer Ti Woody (but will fit the Ti Glassy as well.) This is a standard Ti Woody with a new Teflon mouthpiece. This is all held together with the new XL SS condenser. So everything fits easy and is held together just like the Ti Glassy, Ti Woody and really all of the modular models with precision fit O-rings. Changing from a standard Ti Woody or Ti Glassy to an XL one takes only a few seconds, and this modification is backwards compatible with all previous versions too. :)

IMG_20160326_163320478_zpsqzc9nrex.jpg

And with the XL SS condenser showing.

IMG_20160326_163351958_zpspx3fyz0n.jpg

And the last thing I would like to share is an offer to help spread the VapCap love. I am looking for assistance with translating my instructions and potentially other things into as many languages as possible. I currently have French, Spanish, Polish and German in the works. I know there are many bilingual members here as I have interacted with several, and have shipped to many different countries, so please contact me if you are interested in participating.

In conclusion, Thank You again! I know without a doubt in my mind it is this community that has not only accelerated the development of the VapCap, but has helped me exceed my hopes of this project growing into a full time affair.

Cheers!

George
Jesus George...I haven't even gotten my Tiwoody yet (MONDAY!) and I was already planning to pick up a dynastash soon...now I'm thinking I'm eventually gonna have to pick up a short body (couldn't tell from your post, going to have short omnivap bodies?) and a cool mouthpiece once you release one..

Last edited:

alltoreup

Damn you, party liquor
@VapCap loving all the new stuff. I didn't know a Teflon mouthpiece was in the works. Any idea when the wood mouthpieces like the Teflon ones will be available?
I was hitting my Ti Burly while drooling over the Omni Burly. I think she got jealous...I've looked at it like 15 times since it went up on IG
:mmmm:

edit: I want to add my Burly and Stash had a good day fishing. Fishing was not good but the red eye were biting hard:cool::brow:

Andreaerdna

I think @natural farmer you will be pleased when/if you jump on OV. Differently from you I prefer to use DV vapes carb open, to chill vapor, but for love of experimenting I twist mothpiece and push the condenser of the OV more inside the ti tip, as doing this I reduced the airflow quite a bit and get a cigarette like experience,very restricted airflow but more open than litterally carb closed, thick vapor, almost as thick as smoke with mouth pumping and mild brown abv. Still prefer carb open/unrestricted airflow but nice experience for sure, to be further investigated :-)

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
It is strange to go a few days without any of those "battery" lights.
It's nice to go a few months without.... The most I have to worry about is having a full lighter.

@VapCap Every time we hear from you it's all shiny and new.
I'm looking forward to hearing from the owners of all those shiny new parts as they enjoy building that regular use patina.
@Andreaerdna similar to this..

Andreaerdna

It's nice to go a few months without.... The most I have to worry about is having a full lighter.

@VapCap Every time we hear from you it's all shiny and new.
I'm looking forward to hearing from the owners of all those shiny new parts as they enjoy building that regular use patina.
@Andreaerdna similar to this..
Absolutely :-)

Top Bottom