Hello, me again.

I asked a few days ago about my cap that clicks twice. I believe I was told by a helpful member to heat till the second click, but sometimes, the space between the clicks can be a second, or four, and sometimes smoke ends up coming out the cap.

Also kinda of states like burnt through my bong :( .

What am i doing wrong? :p

I don't think it always clicks twice. Sometimes, I get a real soft click.... and then a solid click a second or so later. But, if I get a good solid click, I remove the flame then.

Also, I never heat the same load twice. It's probably better to error with less heat and do it twice, then it is to overheat and risk combustion.

I am still new to VC so I could be wrong.

Copacetic

Somewhere North of The Wall
Hello, me again.

I asked a few days ago about my cap that clicks twice. I believe I was told by a helpful member to heat till the second click, but sometimes, the space between the clicks can be a second, or four, and sometimes smoke ends up coming out the cap.

Also kinda of states like burnt through my bong :( .

What am i doing wrong? :p
Vapcaps do not all click in the same fashion in my experience (I've got a few) in this case it sounds as though it's best to go with official DV advice which is to heat till the first click.
If you are still finding the 'burnt' flavour at the first click then try concentrating your heating a little further from the digger-outer, and closer to the tip of the VC.
This will (effectively )cause the click to happen at a lower temperature.
If you move the focus of your heating too far towards the tip you'll know because clouds will be thin and less satisfying.
Move too far the other way and you'll get hot vapour and eventually combustion.
Change one variable at a time though, so keep heating in the same spot you've chosen , but just to the first click.

MAbud

What do you mean they refunded your order? I haven't heard of this happening to anyone else. I placed an order on 4/20 and I'm still waiting, but I'm fairly certain it will ship as soon as they get to it. I don't see why they'd refund random orders.

I got a transaction refund email (refund confirmation) for my whole order amount. No communication or anything along side it. And I emailed them immediately a few hours ago and nobody has responded.

I get issues arise. And I am a HUGE supporter of their products as I own like 4 or 5. But anyone who doesn't think they have a lot of room for improvement on the customer service and communication side is fooling themselves. I can be honest about a company's shortfalls and still love their products; the two things are not mutually exclusive.

snackmaster

Dunno, I've never really thought about it like this before, but it's 100% true that dynavap doesn't even come close to walmart.

They can't get me my discounted niche products within 48 hrs of purchase during their busiest time of the year! And the only clothes they sell are hats and t-shirts! What about pants, dynavap??? No food, no pharmacy, no automotive services, no brick and mortar locations, no greeters... NEED I GO ON???

What a garbage-ass company! And you shills have the nerve to sit here and defend them. SMFH. Shame on all of you.

:nope:

(But seriously @Hackerman, have you even reached out to dynavap about the delay? It's not clear you have but you've been awfully critical of their CS...)

Guiltfeeder

Dynavap and disc golf
Hello all!
I have been lurking on here for a little while and I figure now is as good of time as any to finally say hello!
I recently received my first Dynavap product (Omni ti) and like many of you, I am in LOVE with this thing!!! As a 15+ year smoker who has been a “one hitter” warrior for years now, this is as close as it gets to what I was used to. I actually bought an Arizer Air 2 a few months back as my first herb vape and while I was very happy with my purchase, I still found myself going back to my batty pretty frequently. The Air is just almost TO SMOOTH and just doesn’t satisfy the same itch. I have had my Omni for a little over a week now and I have only reached for the batty once (for science reasons..). I firmly believe this product is in the process of changing my life for the better. I can already feel the difference in my lungs.

To comment on Dynavaps customer service, I placed my order the minute they started the early 20% off. I saw at the time, only one color option on their ER stash’s (actually the only stash on their site that you could buy individually) and due to FOMO I placed my order early. I also figured at the time, if I ordered early enough I might get mine before the back log of sales orders piles up. I went to bed pretty excited to see what all of the hype is about. Woke up the next morning to a cool flash sale and to see they added another wood option for the ER stash’s. I felt instant buyers remorse and I quickly sent a message to customer service hoping I could catch them before mine shipped but I was just a little to late. I was instead offered a full refund/exchange by Joe the following day.
I made the personal mistake of NOT listening to their message in the video warning about the coming flash sales and not to jump to early on checkout. The fact that they were willing to basically let me re-do my entire order knowing full well the chaos that was about to ensue in the coming weeks, made me a Dynavap customer for life!!! This to me, defines exceptional customer service... I decided to save them the trouble and keep my purchase as I’m sure this is only the beginning of me acquiring dyna products.

Anyways, I am glad to have found such an awesome community with so many nice members! I look forward to learning as much as I can from all of you! I hope you are all having a great day!

Copacetic

Somewhere North of The Wall
I've been shopping with DV since the crowd funding days.
George and DV have made major strides in customer care and production speed.
They've had to, because of popularity and the growth of their customer base.
This popularity emerged for all sorts of reasons, one of which is that DV in n general, and George in particular have always had the satisfaction of us, his customers right at the forefront of his values.
Read back through this thread, the evidence speaks for itself.
A big sale like 420 will always cause a small herb related company (and it's customers) some frustrations, but really DV are generally on top of it, and the excellence of the product should go some way to mitigate minor frustrations.
A one week wait for shipping is nothing in the big scheme of things.
I've been waiting WAAAAAAAY longer than that for goods I've paid for to ship from GHL.
Relax, the wait is worth it, and DV always takes care of its customers in the best possible way.
The best CS in the vape business in my experience (and I'm lucky enough to have some top vapes).

leveltree

never wanted to beat that one ;)
Okay so I feel the strong urge to contribute to this :D
The company makes great devices, is inventive and develops itself all the time as far as I can tell.
Responds come WAAAY faster than from any ebay/amazon/other online store I contacted until now.
This, the passion to satisfy every customer and their generous sales make this a very small company with GREAT customer service. I mean what do people expect anyways? Want to see the CS complainers pull off a company like that.
Also my last package came very quick to Europe, only customs lasted a while.
I don't know what North Americans are used to but everything about the CS here is awesome.

But at the same time I do agree that this is somehow a 'manufacturer support' thread, in that positive opinions get way more attention (which is good for soul :D). But negative posts are almost always formulated in a bitching way or complaining over small stuff in a unreasonable way. That's the reason people respond in a not understanding way.

All in all I would wish for less bitching and more perspective in those posts.
Because people who formulate their problems well get help immediately!

BTW I don't think it's good how much I like my M... :D
It's tempting me way to often since the process of vaping gets super easy and quick with it. :ko:

peace! :peace: :)

Squiby

Well, tomorrow it will be a week since I paid for my DynaVap purchase and still no shipping info. Totally unacceptable in today's online sales world

We were given fair advanced warning that there would be a delay in shipping the treasures we scored from the 420 sale. They told us that the orders were exceeding their best assessment, that George and his team would be working overtime and that they would not be producing a live feed this week, all in an effort to keep up with the processing of the demand. They shored up their Website in an attempt to handle the flood of orders and we still crashed the site.

They told us that we could continue to shop, make new purchases throughout the sale period and that they would be merged after the sale ended. With that in mind the waiting for shipping activity really started after April 23rd. Today is the 26th.

During normal times, their shipping speed is stellar. I have had many interactions with Dynavap and without a doubt, they provide solid generous customer service. The acts of kindness that they have demonstrated in the stories that can be read in this thread are way above and beyond anything I have ever seen before.

For those of you that expect next day shipping, you can get it. Just do your shopping during non sale events. It will save you a lot of frustration and unhappy feelings.

I am happy to wait for my order. I got 40% off an already inexpensive vape. Personally, I think it's worth the wait. :2c:

Lady V

Good Morning @Lady V. I have only used a candle/paraffin oil lamp, never a lighter, and I enjoy it very much. It takes +/- 30 seconds to the click the first time around, and then half of that or less for the last two or three cycles. Here's another post of mine about that.
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/dynavap-vapcap.18853/page-916#post-1193340
I really hope you get the hang of it. I just love the slow pace.

Hey!! Thank you so much!!! That's what I was looking for!! You're gold! I did experiment again a couple days ago and it worked for the first click and then I just acted like an impatient child and grabbed the torch...

Candle light? Why not if you like your tips - and fingers - blackened by soot....

Ι own torch lighters. I'm just interested in learning how to use a candle as well. Lighters break, you can find yourself out of butane, things happen. Why not acquire knowledge of more than one techniques? When everything else fails you, it can certainly turn out to be very handy!
Just quoting myself :lol::brow:

Well as I've read in case soot builds up, you can clean the cap with some steel wool and the tip can be cleaned with baking soda (I did that a few days ago and my 17M looks like brand new)

@Hackerman I understand your frustration, but from what I've gathered this company is tiny and it only employs 15 people, so it makes sense if they are a bit slow and even f*@# up with orders. They tried to do something fun and generous and as I've seen from the posts on the 420 sales, it backfired. I'm quite new in this forum and a 3-month vaper. It's my understanding that this company has gone far and beyond than any other company I've seen, especially at its scale. I don't know many companies that listen to their customers as much as Dynavap does (well Fujifilm is the only that comes to mind and they aren't even close to how much dedication they put on realizing their customers' suggestions). This probably explains the fanboyism just a bit. Also, I haven't seen any vicious attacks from any members towards people bashing the product (you are complaining about the CS so it's a bit different). To the contrary, yesterday, I witnessed so much generosity from members of this community towards a fellow FCer that got their stash and omni confiscated.
I'd say you have every right not to want to buy anything straight from DV, but I suggest some patience.I think it's going to be resolved quicker than you think. I believe we should support companies that still care about what we want out of our devices and hopefully they keep going this way after they employ more than 15 people.

Last edited:

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
My guess is, they don't even read this thread and I will get ZERO response from my post (other than some bashing from other members).

Sad but, I'm probably right.

This is clear evidence that you haven't read this thread, because you are most definitely wrong. @VapCap has had a strong presence in this thread in the past, and since business has grown @Vapcap2 has joined FC as a company rep and participates in this thread.

That is totally unacceptable. Like I said (and as happened) other members will just bash you if you post anything but a good review here. Awesome forum with some great members but to call it a review forum is just wrong. It's a manufacturer support forum. Hopefully, speaking the truth won't get me banned.

Please don't make things up and attack them. Again this is evidence you haven't read much on FC at all, because this forum is full of harsh criticisms and mixed reviews. As I have explained many times, we have a rule against making multiple posts about the same complaint because if we didn't, some members would use FC as a platform to attempt to bully companies. It happens all the time anyway. For example, you're dangerously close to breaking that rule.

Like I said, the members here will continue to belittle and berate me for voicing my opinion but that does not change DynaVaps shipping times.

It also makes me wonder if those "members" are handles held by the manufacturer's to bash you if you complain about their products.

OK, bash me. I'm done.

Again, you're making things up. Nobody has belittled or berated you for voicing your opinion. Implying that some members are sock puppets for manufacturers is insulting to all sides: members, manufacturers, and FC staff. Sock puppets get severe treatment here, and the companies we've caught at it have been banned permanently. If you have evidence, report the account and present it. If you don't—and I am pretty sure that's the case—then please refrain from innuendo.

you people..

rofl

when will they grow up and learn some patience?

never..

This is not helpful and simply serves to provoke a flame in response. Please don't do that, or I will have to give you a warning point.

Likun

Wow that's a nice stand.
My omni and stash just got confiscated by the German police. Together with a Haze Dual and a tightvac container. On top of that I got a fine. Today was not the best of days

So sorry to hear that! They took even the Stash? Hopefully you didn't sign anything, there might be a chance of getting things back?

German law is a bitch regarding cannabis. Especially when driving is involved. Been there too. I hope for you there won't be further consequences regarding your license, if you were a German citizen there most definitely would be!

Edit:
I just saw that when I wanted to check my order status at their shop "PURCHASES NUMBER IS NOT FOUND." :o No e-mail though.

u812many

At 40% off nearly half of my order was free. I haven’t received a shipping confirmation yet, but we were forewarned about the delays surrounding the 4/20 sales so I am more than good with that.

Those getting refund emails should probably check their credit card or bank account to see if there was a double charge, hence the reason for the refund. During the 40% off sales it was very easy to accidentally add mulitiple amounts of the same item due to the lag, without realizing it. I’m sure correcting these extra charges were high on their priority.

I do agree that an email explaining refunds would help. They are still young as a company and this is a learning experience for them as well.

Chiron

This is not helpful and simply serves to provoke a flame in response. Please don't do that, or I will have to give you a warning point.

Indeed. This is the thing that gets me..... A customer should be able to express frustration (which is not a personal attack on anyone, despite how the fan club reacts), and a company knows to respond in the best way they can. Then the backlash from other forum members is indeed a personal attack of sorts (telling people that you have deemed that they need to grow up, etc.). The worst thing you can do with someone who is upset is to dismiss their concerns :)

elykpeace

exVASted
my order was placed at 4:22pm on 4/20 (i went to the site as soon as their special 420 live stream crashed!)

here's what i have coming ... this will be my first vapcap!

NONAVONG-XLS: Dark Wood
Dynakit: Deluxe
XL Storage Tube

can't wait to give it a go!

Your going to love it.

Omni xl
18m
Ti Spinning mp

Got my email too .. ordered @430ish so they are making their way to that rightful place everyone

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
Dynavap retribution. I had sworn off vapcaps, I combusted with my OG and gave it to a friend. Thanks to Squiby's replies regarding it's concentrate use, I decided to snag mine on 420 sale like a lot of peeps. Well, I had to face my fears again. Got my "M" from my mailbox this afternoon, with some trepidation as I don't smoke, don't like smoke, and get really upset if I have my vaporizer smoke on me! I break out the same triple flame torch I used with the OG, well cared for flowers like last time, different device (and I should add the use & care manual is perfect, TY dynavap). I followed the use instructions to the letter and I got high with no smoke.

This may seem silly for a lot of you guys but I was done with their product. Now I need to try this out with concentrates, I had to at least prove to myself I wasn't gonna be smoking it like a joint with flowers.

RX5oMWR.jpg

Drexciya

Homage to the Deepsea Dwellers
Wow that's a nice stand.

So sorry to hear that! They took even the Stash? Hopefully you didn't sign anything, there might be a chance of getting things back?

German law is a bitch regarding cannabis. Especially when driving is involved. Been there too. I hope for you there won't be further consequences regarding your license, if you were a German citizen there most definitely would be!

I got my car keys back 2 hours ago and I am now really close to Europa Park. Thought about driving back to the Netherlands again but I'm glad we pulled thru and that we will be riding some mad rollercoasters tomorrow Real ones this time ;)

They took the stash because of residu and I did sign forms I'm affraid. I'll get some legal advice when I get back home and see what my rights are and what I can get back. I asked the officer that returned my car keys if all was good now and if I was allowed to drive. He answered the 80% to 90% of the times the penalty will be the same as the amount that was payed at the spot. So I am crossing my fingers that all is payed and done by now and that this won't get an afterburner.

Did I already tell that I got my grinder taken away as well? So much Kief in there :(

I am starting to smile again and all will be good in the near future. Again I'll get back to everyone that didn't get a proper response and in the meanwhile I'm going to have to look for a new grinder. I'm sorry to derail this thread a bit here and there.

Just to put my two cents in on the cs discussion, up till now I havent had a bad experience with Dynavap and its cs. As a company I like them. The way they support people to build things on their platform is stellar and their products are great. I can only hope everyone has the same experience as I had with them.

Last edited:

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
My family and I love Europa Park, some great coasters! I especially like the talking wastebins that belch and thank you for being tidy. The first time, I thought I was having an LSD flashback, lol! I hope that some speed and thrills will soothe your spirits, dear @Drexciya ! I'll be sending the good vibes your way.

I got a shipping thingy from DV today but I'm not even concerned. IIRC, like @Squiby & others have said, they asked for our patience beforehand and it's been just a few days since the sale ended afterall...

@psychonaut I am so glad you gave the VC another go. I bet your technique just gets better with time!

Good night and good luck!

Top Bottom