Drexciya

Homage to the Deepsea Dwellers
My family and I love Europa Park, some great coasters! I especially like the talking wastebins that belch and thank you for being tidy. The first time, I thought I was having an LSD flashback, lol! I hope that some speed and thrills will soothe your spirits, dear @Drexciya ! I'll be sending the good vibes your way.

Thanks. The talking wastebins, aren't they in the Efteling in the Netherlands? I know them from the efteling but I haven't seen them at Europa Park. I'll be looking for them tomorrow now, that's for sure.

jackmormon

If Dynavap sux, I guess guess I enjoy the sux. I keep buying sucky products from a company with sucky customer service that I absolutely do not need. They just go in my "backup" stash cuz I love the suckiness of them.

As further evidence of how bad they suck, I can't seem to wear one out. It seems like they are built to suck forever.

babaganush

Wow, some really entitled folks here. They get a crazy deal and then complain that their items arent shipping fast enough? This is even after Dynavap literally asked on their stream for us to be patient about these particular orders. If fast shipment times were more important than getting a great deal, then you should have ordered before the sale.

I just hope we have a 4/20 deal as great as this one for next year, and these impatient complainers dont ruin it for the rest of us who appreciate DV.

Geeze, enough bashing already. I said I was done posting about it but the personal attacks just keep on coming. Damn, I am really sorry I said anything. I will never say anything bad about another mfgr here ever again. Even if it is the truth. Now, I understand why I never saw bad reviews when I first came here. Review forum.... ROTFLMAO

Isn't this forum moderated against member attacks?

Hackerman,

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
I been hitting that M since I got it, 3 sessions now. Yes I know I'm a newbie but I think I got the hits down. I do a full cap of 62% RH ground buds, then a couple dabs off my halo. Seriously this has been some good medicine mixing it up. I am gonna see how this lil thing will do replacing my crafty in the morning.

Oh, and the terp hit in the beginning :drool: No vapor at all but just a lung full of goodies. :luv:

Marlon Rando

Did anyone else get the flat flame torch? I bought one with the 40% discount because an IH seemed out of reach without a wait Probably looking forward to that from my order most along with an omni-XL condenser

curious to see how you like it, I was going to purchase this and balked last minute, it seems fuel efficient and quieter than most torches out there however I think it heats up slower than a double or a triple torch indoors with no draft.

TallCan

anyone know if a blunt bubbler like this would be natively compatible with the vapcap? as in without the rubber mouthpiece? it's less than 8 bucks so i'm thinking of picking it up, would probably smooth out the vapor a decent amount

r1zbIwI.jpg
This one fits my nonavong like a glove and the fat mouthpiece fits the other side.

Novelty Snail Design Mini Silicon Blunt Tubes for Tobacco https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078T6QWT2?ref=yo_pop_ma_swf

Guiltfeeder

Dynavap and disc golf
Did anyone else get the flat flame torch? I bought one with the 40% discount because an IH seemed out of reach without a wait Probably looking forward to that from my order most along with an omni-XL condenser
I’m looking forward to hearing your thoughts as well! I found some on eBay for roughly the same price they were during the DV 20% off but can’t justify pulling the trigger on one yet. I have tried a few different torches so far and right now my $9 table top style single torch from Walmart is doing the trick. I am very curious about how it feels in hand during use. Would you use the flame perpendicular or parallel to the cap when using? My first thought would be to try to go perpendicular but the button location might make this a bit awkward. Maybe I am overthinking it as I tend to do.

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Geeze, enough bashing already. I said I was done posting about it but the personal attacks just keep on coming. Damn, I am really sorry I said anything. I will never say anything bad about another mfgr here ever again. Even if it is the truth. Now, I understand why I never saw bad reviews when I first came here. Review forum.... ROTFLMAO

Isn't this forum moderated against member attacks?
No one is bashing you. We do moderate pretty strictly here compared to other forums on the net as we strive to enforce our Be Nice rule. We also strive to be the most friendly forum on the internet that has the word "fuck" in the domain and I think the community appreciates that.

We are not a "review forum" per se, by the way. We are a forum of like-minded vapor enthusiasts who enjoy each others company as we discuss many things - including the reviewing of vaporizers. Not all reviews are positive. Reviews that are critical in nature are however limited in their scope as we won't allow for someone to constantly repeat their negativity about a product. This limits people with an axe to grind from bringing their agenda to disrupt the threads.

If you want to take issue with a post someone makes, please do not do so in the thread but rather report the post and let the staff deal with it.

Thank you.

:peace:

StringTheorista

Has anyone ever searched for (and found) a container that can enter the "stash" part of the dynastash ?
I have used these small glass testtubes. https://www.amazon.com/LaMotte-0242-Glass-Diameter-Length/dp/B00EA97RJ4
But they were like $2 each when I bought them 6 months ago. Don’t know why the price has spiked up. Likewise, the caps were about $3 for a hundred. Caps like these: https://www.amazon.com/Globe-Scientific-118127C-Polyethylene-Flange/dp/B00D7C3DU2

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
It's not even been a full day of ownership and I am already taking my beloved "M" to work with me for a pre work sesh. I am so stoked to get those rips this morning to start my day off, oh and not have to wait for my Crafty to heat up. No love lost S&B but this lil bat is a real hitter.

vapmanjoe

I'm visiting Amsterdam this weekend and i'm going to take only one vape with me for the sake of convenience and descreetness during return trip over the border - my Vapcap Woody is the chosen one, because it is easy to disassemble and i will store the different parts seperately. I'm going to clean it with ISO wipes from Vaposhop prior to that. Unfortunately taking precautions is part of the game, but this method saved my ass on another trip already :uhoh:. I'm really looking forward to it because it will reward my t-break since new year :haw:
and i don't have any connections to get MJ in my hometown anymore since months.

Likun

@vapmanjoe Amsterdam is great! Enjoy your stay! Make sure to visit some Coffeeshops with vaporizers, volcano and de verdamper are the famous ones over there.

I just got a response from Joe within not even 24 hours saying that their website is glitching and my order 'hopefully' will ship out within the next three business days. That's great news for me.
Only downside is that it'll probably take around 2 weeks to go through customs.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Has anyone ever searched for (and found) a container that can enter the "stash" part of the dynastash ?
I would like to see something like this, but I don't know how consistent the chamber size is so it might be hard to make something universally applicable. I use the stash in mine, but I don't find it completely smellproof when something particularly aromatic is in it.

I did get a shipping notice, btw. Or invoice creation anyway. Goods be comin folks, patience rewards.

And I wanted to ask, is really loving a product really fanboyism? There are many things I love about the VC, the legoness (legocity?) not the least. Does that appreciation necessarily suggest that my feeling are over the top? I don't think so.

Top Bottom