vapmanjoe

Thank you very much @frosty234 :tup: it's not my first trip to Amsterdam though and trying the Volcano at the Hash Marihuana & Hemp Museum over there was my first time experience with vaping:luv: and led me finally explore VC - just mentioning for not being too OT :lol:

vapmanjoe,
Reactions: KidFated.

Guiltfeeder

Dynavap and disc golf
Has anyone ever searched for (and found) a container that can enter the "stash" part of the dynastash ?
I am wondering the same thing. I found something somewhere a few nights ago that mentioned some metal keychain toothpick holders that fit perfectly in the NON-ER stash’s. Unfortunately (in this situation) mines an ER so I have been looking at little glass vials but I am not finding much that really seems worth the try. My particular ER has a pretty gnarled looking bottom of my stash area and I’m not particularly excited to put any ground herb in there. I’m also not sure if I like the idea of having ground herb inclosed in wood alone anymore. I used to use an old school dugout and batty but back then I didn’t care as much about herb quality.
I also thought I read somewhere about a possible dynastash “redesign”. I am hoping this is true and ideally I’d love to see some sort of glass storage added if possible. Id love to see DV team up with Jyarz somehow and incorporate their glass into the stash’s.
Also side note, I just received a pair of springs for my stash and will have a spare if anyone needs/wants one for their stash. I can ship out for the price of postage if interested.

almost there

very quiet here:shrug:, so then, let me regale you all of my recent vapcap victory. As I have mentioned a few times I gave away 4 M's and they were all unused besides the one that came back to me:razz:. Anyway I have a habit of giving my friends the vapcap sales pitch whenever they come by and I make it a point to notify them of every holiday sale. For more than a year now I've been getting lots of maybe's or straight out silence from this tough crowd. At the beginning of this recent 420 extravaganza I txted a pal about what's available for a mere $68 and got cricket chirps in reply for a whole week which was exactly as expected. Comes 9:30pm Sunday night I get a txt from my buddy asking if the deal was still available:rockon:, what a shock that was for me, lol. This guy has a monogamous relationship with his IQ and I had a few others I would have guessed to bite first:lol:. Gonna give him a little Dynavap welcome package I put together to ensure a smooth addiction:evil:. Score!!!!

Last edited:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
And I wanted to ask, is really loving a product really fanboyism? There are many things I love about the VC, the legoness (legocity?) not the least. Does that appreciation necessarily suggest that my feeling are over the top? I don't think so.

You ask that as if "fanboy/girl/othering" over a good product is a bad thing. Nothing wrong with it if it's a good product.

I for one love fanboying/geeking out over the products/hobbies I love. That's why we're all here for after-all, right?

Last edited:

kushkush

happy camper....
very quiet here:shrug:As I have mentioned a few times I gave away 4 M's and they were all unused besides the one that came back to me:razz:.

We had to farm out some adorable puppies years ago and made them all free. That didn’t work out too well so we put a price on their precious little heads and they sold like crazy. Go figure. But that’s just how it works...people think things are more valuable when you put a value on them.

BaHayZeus

Just wanted to update- got an email from Joe saying they were a little backed up from the promotion. Thanked him and said take your time lol. Being a first timer I’m anxious for my M but as people mentioned, I find the wait is sometimes just as fun if you’re an adrenaline junky. Also wanted to thank the forum for all the help- caused me to buy a Fenix & Fury which I love. Lots of kind, knowledgeable & nice people here.

babaganush

So I got my 4/20 items in today and to my surprise it looks like they did a minor update to the TI tips again. Not sure if this was talked about but the fins resemble the shape of the new 2018 M fins. I havent been able to test and compare yet but it looks pretty nice! (left is new)

edit: From my little testing it seems to cool down 5-10 secs faster than the TI 5 gen--thats pretty huge.

5KrSbfe.jpg

Last edited:

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
@Squiby one more round of applause for great advice. I got my Aomai lighters today; one really slim silver one and a bit larger red one.

Really nice; my hands like that I don't have to hold the flame button down, and I really don't miss the piezo click. I'm going to 'pair' the silver one with my '18 M and the red one with my Carbon Fiber XL with Ti mp for out and about.

sirwalter

So I got my 4/20 items in today and to my surprise it looks like they did a minor update to the TI tips again. Not sure if this was talked about but the fins resemble the shape of the new 2018 M fins. I havent been able to test and compare yet but it looks pretty nice! (left is new)

5KrSbfe.jpg

I was just about to post the same thing- my omnivap xl from the 420 sale just arrived and the tip is clearly different.

Only had a chance to test it briefly but I'm really liking it. I'm used to the 7-fin tip old style omnivaps.

Just a heads up to any new buyers- give the vapcap a good cleaning before you use it. The one I just received had a good layer of machine oil/graphite type stuff on the inside of the condenser.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal

5KrSbfe.jpg
Well, those are hugely different. Not only are the fins pointed, but the channel between them is scalloped or rounded. I have no idea how this may effect vapor but it will be interesting to see.
So someone said earlier that there had been big changes to the tip and I doubted it because I hadn't seen any discussion about it. I guess I was wrong (again).

Haven't got one yet (will soon) but from the pic I think they deserve a new generational name, so these would be Gen6. Agreed?

Fortuitous that I ordered a new tip on 4/20. :)

(There is a chance not being part of the inner circle is going to be annoying to me. I'll deal, but that.:hmm:)

Edit: Better word

Last edited:

Jambi619

Cannabis Crusader
LOOOOOOOOOOVE THIS THING!

20180412_151108_zpsyp6oxckp.jpg

:smug: I refrained from the harrowing 420 Sales—with the exception of
a BOGO maintainance kit here, @ 01002.

Mea culpa. :spliff:

48OG0CK.jpg
Dude what is that torch??? Looks like a more well-built version of one I got on Amazon. Tank isn't smooth on mine, but kinda ridged and my tank/top is only held on with one screw instead of three.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jambi619

Cannabis Crusader
Me too!! But man, just the thought of spinning mine over heat in a kayak scares the bajeesus outta me...! Ker-plunk! I think I’d need a lanyard or one of those floaty things for keys to be attached to the mp to keep from being nervous... eek!
I feel safer with the vapcap than my electronics, but yeah a flotation device is a good idea.

From DynaVap’s site. Cyclone II triple torch. $12, a Mighty Mite!
Nice, mines a Cyclone, too. Probably V1...with them janky-ass screws.

Oldvsnew

So I made some 420 purchases. Everything I purchased except for the UK cheese was purchased because of this forum and Reddit. The way they all are currently functioning I see no need for future mainline hardware purchases. Note no grinder. I don't get it I have spent 40 years avoiding shake and giving it away to those in need. Now I am suppose to take that flavorful nugget and turn it into shake on purpose? Epic E-nano, Omni ti VC, 2017 M VC, eyce rig bong that VC drops right into because the VC is 10mm
So I have some questions.
Mapp gas and propane for VC are they fine?
Can I pull the cap off pre cool down click to speed up process by either using new cap or putting old one back on?

Last edited:

Kalessin

So I made some 420 purchases. Everything I purchased here except for the UK cheese was purchased because of this forum and Reddit. The way they all are currently functioning I see no need for future mainline hardware purchases. Note no grinder. I don't get it ivI' spent 40 years avoiding shake and giving it away to those in need. Now I am suppose to take that flavorful nugget and turn it into shake on purpose? SoI have some questions.
Mapp gas and propane for VC are they fine?
Can I pull the cap off pre cool down click to speed up process by either using new cap or putting old one back on?
I've never really gotten why people don't like shake. Unless it's seedy I love it, saves me the trouble of breaking down, I've never noticed a potency difference, and I can normally get it cheaper than in the bud

Squiby

Probably. But you have some other options available to you.

You can momentarily put your hot Vapcap on a heat sink. Something like the magnet on the Dynastash or a rock or metal will cool the cap very quickly, producing a cooling click and be ready to be reheated. Also, you could blow on it or hold it out to the wind if outdoors.

Another approach which I think is pure genius, is the @phattpiggie patented "Dip and Sip" technique. This is the act of keeping the cap and tip heated within the toking temps without allowing a cooling click. Essentially you heat your Vapcap for the first cycle. Take a couple tokes. Then, before the cooling click, heat your Vapcap momentarily (in the IH for couple seconds). Toke and repeat until the vapor is spent. This is now the one point where you'll wait for the cooling click and dump your load. Very satisfying and the rhythm is right. It is a great technique for experienced Vapcappers. It is the manual, freestyle, Zen approach to vaping a cap.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/dynavap-vapcap.18853/page-1160#post-1236552

Top Bottom