NuhJokaSmoka

Urine and bloodtest, but I am from the Netherlands so I am not sure if they will d anything with my driving license

Ok, that's another situation. Was wondering about the fine and the driving license. A german citizen nirmalln wouldn't have to pay any fine, but the driving license has gone.
Maybe a tip for the next time, you can deny any of these quick tests! If they the cops have a suspicion, they can take you take you to the police station. Then they have to call a judge and the judge has to decide if they are allowed to call a doctor for a blood test. Those fucking german quick tests are always positive, even 6 weeks after consumption.

Drexciya

Homage to the Deepsea Dwellers
Ok, that's another situation. Was wondering about the fine and the driving license. A german citizen nirmalln wouldn't have to pay any fine, but the driving license has gone.
Maybe a tip for the next time, you can deny any of these quick tests! If they the cops have a suspicion, they can take you take you to the police station. Then they have to call a judge and the judge has to decide if they are allowed to call a doctor for a blood test. Those fucking german quick tests are always positive, even 6 weeks after consumption.

My wife also took a urine test and she tested negative for thc...she vaped yesterday. But she vapes less then I do. I am vape when I'm awake she vapes in the evening and not that much

Squiby

Wait, that one has spots. I thought the Asian ones were spotfree?
BTW, I am NOT an entomologist and don't even play one on TV.
itwjnEZ.jpg

Most suggest sealing all possible cracks around the house. This includes everything from doors to windows, chimney joints, utility pipes, plumbing, installing weather stripping and whatever else you can imagine. This means in order to avoid killing them you have to fix your whole house pretty much. Vacuuming them,as you've been doing, is only a temporary solution. I'd suggest you contact a professional as they would know best how to deal with the infestation. I hate pesticides but usually when there's an infestation it's almost impossible to go the environmentally friendly way.

I'm still in the process of building my house. The house is solid cement (ICF) except for the attached garage and the bedroom above it which are lumber built. That's where they are. But I haven't finished all of the molding around the doors and windows and kickboards between the floor and walls, so it's an open house for them. I don't mind killing them but I don't want to be exposed to the pesticides myself. Little bastards.

I looked at a lot of boxes on eBay and garage sales etc. when looking for my skelator home. A minimum inside measurement of 2.5" x 2.5" x 3" will hold your skelator. There are a million options and I like that mine just kinda looks like a decorative chatchka .

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I had thought that (no spots) because my friend Lydia has a terrible infestation of them every year for the last 4 or 5, and hers have no spots. I guess there are several different families of the "fake ones".

Sorry all for taking us off topic. I just thought the bug in @Squiby s pic deserved some attention.
A lady bug (or a dragonfly) might make a cute laser etched cap. (whew, got back on topic right at the end there).

Last edited:

Lady V

I'm still in the process of building my house. The house is solid cement (ICF) except for the attached garage and the bedroom above it which are lumber built. That's where they are. But I haven't finished all of the molding around the doors and windows and kickboards between the floor and walls, so it's an open house for them. I don't mind killing them but I don't want to be exposed to the pesticides myself. Little bastards.

Oh! Then you could try some light traps. You can use a sort of natural repellent. Like bay leaves or cloves. Or maybe you could get some diatomaceous earth powder. I would still be careful with the latter, even though it's said to be harmless for people with asthma.

I looked at a lot of boxes on eBay and garage sales etc. when looking for my skelator home. A minimum inside measurement of 2.5" x 2.5" x 3" will hold your skelator. There are a million options and I like that mine just kinda looks like a decorative chatchka .

I'll find the enclosure before I get the IH as it seems! :lol: Thank you again!!!

Lady V try this link:
http://redrockoutdoorgear.com/molle-media-pouch/
Doc

It is designed for Mollie suspension or belt loop. And it's 12.99 USD

That's a cool design! I like it!

Last edited:

Cemmos

My 4/20 still hasn’t shipped. I guess they are pretty backed up
Yup, same. Meanwhile, I just got my mind right with the M and I literally held it up and thought "I love this thing." Make me a little more impatient to get my hands on the omni I ordered.

I think if there's one vape I could use for life, it'd be the VapCap. I still use my other vapes, but this thing is extraordinary.

Squiby

Like bay leaves or cloves. Or maybe you could get some diatomaceous earth powder.
I have a big container of diatomaceous earth. Maybe I could mix some up with some essential oils?

Yup, same. Meanwhile, I just got my mind right with the M and I literally held it up and thought "I love this thing." Make me a little more impatient to get my hands on the omni I ordered.

I think if there's one vape I could use for life, it'd be the VapCap. I still use my other vapes, but this thing is extraordinary.

I feel the same way. There just isn't another material item in my life for which I feel this much affection. I love its beauty, it's function, the modularity and collectability. The endless possibilities.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
My omni and stash just got confiscated by the German police. Together with a Haze Dual and a tightvac container. On top of that I got a fine. Today was not the best of days

So sorry to hear about your loss, my friend. Damn road pirates can be terrible.

That really, really, really sucks. I feel for you brother.

I do remember quite well, however, when that would have been a trip to jail. I don't know how fast things are changing in Germany, but there are still MANY places in the US that it is still a trip to jail, and maybe for substantial time.

So, it REALLY sucks brother. But it could be way worse.

Out of curiosity, how much was the fine? Expensive day with no joy from the expense.

I was on probation for ten years and, (Not including initial fines and court-fees, bail-bondsman fees, money lost time at work lost, etc.) I ended up paying something like $3700 in probation fees alone (don't get me wrong, that's 10 years of monthly payments).

It sucks

Last edited:

Sander

It's arrival week for me! My Woody from VapoShop arrived on Monday, some spare party from DynaVap yesterday and a bocote Dynastash XL came today! I was dumb enough to make two separate orders - one in the first and one in the last minutes of 420 sale, so my main purchase - Omni XL is still missing and hasn't been shipped yet. Unfortunately in that order was also a XL condenser for building a Woody XLS. A beautifully matching cocobolo mouthpiece came already in the first package, that makes waiting time even harder. And of course I received the XL garage today (with a big scratch right in the middle of the magnet -argh!).

After owning a M'17 for about half a year this is my first encounter with a more premium model. And I have to be honest my first impressions very of mixed feelings.
First thing I noticed when I first held the Woody in my hands is how LIGHT it is compared to the M. I instantly weighted them - ~8g for the Woody and ~21,5g for the M. Well I'm sure this is no news for you.
I'm still quite impressed each time I pick it up.
Then I took a closer look at the Cocobolo stem. It seems that I had a little bit different expectation on how the wood would be. I thought it had a less rough, smoother finish than it actually has. Mine is full of small notches and cracks - nothing too deep though. Is that normal? Meanwhile I think it is and I just had wrong expectations. Well it most definitely is the nature of wood.
Also the ends at the steel crowns don't seem to be thread with too much care as they're still a bit rough.

What I do like are color and pattern of my unit! And the mouthpiece matches it very well, almost looks like it could have been from the same piece of wood. As I have looked through many pictures cocobolo seems to have a wide range of color variety - I prefer the brighter ones with a more reddish color.
The other small downside was that I was expecting - or better speaking hoping - that I'll receive a unit with the famous 4th gen tip as all the product pictures in their shop show exactly that tip. But as it's my first Ti one I wouldn't see the difference either.

In terms of usage I find the Woody to be a little better and more convenient overall. I've only used it two days for now but I dare to say that it'll replace the M easily. Specially in terms of taste it's superior. I really like the light wooden taste that comes from the stem. I'm just a bit concerned that the wood will eventually soak of taste and smell from all the vapor going through it. It's not as easy to clean as steel.
I also prefer the less heating time and faster cool down of the Ti tip. I'm so afraid of dropping it! It looks a little fragile! This will be my home unit for sure.

RzpVGIO.jpg

All in all I'm quite satisfied with my new Woody Ti cocobolo. And I'm really looking forward to trying the omni XL and the Woody with mouthpiece!

BTW how do I treat the Woody? Should I just give it a rub with Dynawax? Won't the wax stick into all the scratches and notches? Or isn't that a problem?
cocobolo is a very oily wood, when first milled it can seem "dry" but it will get shiny on its own with wear. If you polish it with your fingers it will buff up nicely.
When applying wax to wood surface's like this, work a small amount into a rag. Don't apply to the wood itself. This way you won't clog the grains and pores.

Most suggest sealing all possible cracks around the house. This includes everything from doors to windows, chimney joints, utility pipes, plumbing, installing weather stripping and whatever else you can imagine. This means in order to avoid killing them you have to fix your whole house pretty much. Vacuuming them,as you've been doing, is only a temporary solution. I'd suggest you contact a professional as they would know best how to deal with the infestation. I hate pesticides but usually when there's an infestation it's almost impossible to go the environmentally friendly way.

Skeletor seems more and more tempting (so I stay on subject :))

Oh, the Kathy Griffin way... (only tastefully)

I don't know about lady bugs and coming into this halfway so forgive my ignorance..
For natural pesticide I use a mixture of boric acid and borox laundry detergent. Boric acid can be ordered at a pharmacy. It can be spread as a powder. It may be harmful to pets but not sure. I use these ingredients boiled in PG for treatment of all insects in my lumber.

Last edited by a moderator:

Squiby

For natural pesticide I use a mixture of boric acid and borox laundry detergent. Boric acid can be ordered at a pharmacy. It can be spread as a powder. It may be harmful to pets but not sure. I use these ingredients boiled in PG for treatment of all insects in my lumber.

I have Borax and have used it with sugar for ants in the past. Thanks for your suggestion. I'll try it!

All activities first start with some Vapcap love.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
:bigleaf:Heb kracht, poging. Neuk de varkens.

:puke:Harassment by Gestapo. Not only raises one’s stress levels, it generates
revenue for the state.

On a positive note, the items are replaceable, and incarceration is the pits.

In time, when the old guard passes (die), there will be a new Dawn. :spliff:

Last edited:

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I just received my first butane/IH powered vape the 2018 M. I was so excited to open, I just grabbed and ripped the padded bag open to find I had just torn the instruction card in half :haw:. Free shipping was so fast from Vapcap.

My first go was with an ancient single flame jet but still got to temp reasonably fast, I sucked one big breathe until I heard the click, held for a couple more seconds then let out a whispy vape trail.....I forgot about the carb hole :rofl:

I have been using the blue silicon seal from the Fury2 mouthpiece to cover the carb hole and act as aa 18mm WPA., works great.

I purchased a Plenty because people said it was as close to a joint you can get, that is if you do a great lung pull like Cheech and Chong do. I myself always smoked my joints by mouth/cheek pull then inhale....this M is definitely closer to that experience than the Plenty.

This could be the start of a great relationship.

Time for more testing

Lady V

I have a big container of diatomaceous earth. Maybe I could mix some up with some essential oils?.

I'm not sure about mixing it with essential oils, but I know it's been successfully used as a natural pesticide alternative for a few years now. I think pouring some orange essential oil in it wouldn't harm.You can try the borax-detergent mix as well. They probably are both effective.

Edit: borax can be toxic to pets and diatomaceous earth can be dehydrating to the eyes if you get exposed to it for too long as this is the way it kills bugs. By dehydrating them.

And to talk about vapcaps... There's a slight chance I get my omni and 18M tomorrow so I'm quite excited (I've been off subject in the last too posts. .)

Last edited:

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
I'm up quite early today. I made some changes in my bedroom/studio and my cats decided to investigate every new nook and cranny the changes elicited at 4:30am this morning.

I putter around, make the bed, make coffee and then peruse the thread to find my inconvenience to be NOTHING to complain about.

@Drexciya I am so sorry you ran into problems. No one who uses cannabis responsibly should ever be fined, imprisoned, or otherwise hassled by any government. EVER. It's so ridiculous.

@mephisto you always rise to the occasion sir. You inspire me. And so do you @stark1. Kudos to both of you. The generosity in this community is pretty amazing.

It's raining dogs outside, the cats are warm and happy inside, and I'm going to start my day with my J Hook and some Amnesia Haze me thinks.

Happy Day FCers.

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Be happy they've allowed to use your car after 24h! You have to aware that your driving license can't be use anymore in the future in Germany. Probably you'll hear from traffic authorities the next weeks.

What fine? Police can't imposing such a fine in Germany. Sure it wasn't a deposit for a coming fine? Fine for first driving under drug influence is 500€

And you should try to get back your devices. It was just a provisional seizure.

In Bavaria they don't have to get a permission of a judge to take your blood any more. Dark ages here...

Do you mean the new bavarian "Polizeiaufgabengesetz" It hasn't already entry into force and I don't think it will stand any iuridical review by constitutional court. Up to now Bavaria still is a part of Germany and has to respect (constitutional) federal law.

Last edited:
Top Bottom