DMT Vaporization

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
I just snipe it on ebay for 5buck ! ....this will probably be the biggest and much complext english book that I'll ever read

Clear_Dome,

Smoking

I've never thought/tried to do DMT with a vaporizer... interesting... :brow:

However, I would suggest grabbing a cheap suspicious looking glass piece, because that stuff has a smell of burning mothballs (for me, at least) that I probably don't want to risk hurting the vape with.

On the topic of DMT itself, be careful, I actually lost a lot of sleep after I did it from pure fear that those things I went in to came from my mind. Very intense.

Smoking,

bsandhu

Costanza said:
If a normal freebase pipe works just as well or even better than the VG, of course I'd rather shell out $10 bucks than ruin a $50 vape. However, I?ll probably succumb to the desire of using the DMT before I ever find out :drool::uhoh::drool:
i rather ruin the 50 vape then buy a meth pipe.

bsandhu,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
bsandhu said:
Costanza said:
If a normal freebase pipe works just as well or even better than the VG, of course I'd rather shell out $10 bucks than ruin a $50 vape. However, I?ll probably succumb to the desire of using the DMT before I ever find out :drool::uhoh::drool:
i rather ruin the 50 vape then buy a meth pipe.
money must grow on trees for you then :brow:

:peace:

Hennessy1414,

slip

this thread is relevant to my interests.

can any pd owners vouch for the dmt/pd combo? chubba had the suggestion of using a small amount of tubing and using the pd upside down like so:

69358550.jpg

slip,

nostalgia

Nostalgia
I started reading books by Terrence McKenna a couple of years ago and found out about DMT there. Being a drug enthusiast when I heard about DMT I knew I had to try it. I've never tried it out of an actual vaporizer before. The best highs I've gotten from it was from freebasing it. I've also had it mixed in a joint but that wasn't nearly as universe shattering. I would say that if you're going to do DMT you should take it straight or with and MOAI to prolong the high.

nostalgia,

slip

hey nostalgia. my understanding is that a mao inhibitor is only necessary if you are ingesting the dmt orally. it stops production of the enzymes which break down the dmt. so they turn up in ayahuasca, etc to allow the dmt to break through the blood-brain barrier and postponing its breakdown. but when smoked, that's not an issue - in fact, your brain readily transports the dmt across the blood-brain barrier, as if it were a native neurotransmitter almost like it wants or needs it. :cool: i suppose that a maoi might prolong the effects, since your body isn't recognizing the need to block those receptors, but i'm not sure i'd want the combo since the dmt is so intense alone.

i've only hit it a couple of times and haven't broken through, though i'm looking to at some near future date. both times were just from a vapor brothers with a dedicated dmt whip. i'm sure the freebase pipe is the classic mode of delivery, but my associations with such pieces are sketchy.

NoSmoke

I dont know if it was mentioned here but did you guys know that we are born with DMT in our brain....

Its that soft spot when you are a baby forgot the name off the top of my head...

It is said that before you die the DMT rushes your brain in mass quanitys and that you experience intense things...

It is also said that DMT exists everywhere in nature....

Joe Rogan is an avvid DMT fan and gives good explanations in his Youtube videos...

NoSmoke,

CrazyCracker

NoSmoke said:
I dont know if it was mentioned here but did you guys know that we are born with DMT in our brain....

Its that soft spot when you are a baby forgot the name off the top of my head...

It is said that before you die the DMT rushes your brain in mass quanitys and that you experience intense things...
I have heard this info before but never read a reliable source. Can anyone provide one?

Also, a friend of mine gave me a couple doses of DMT just recently...Im tempted to try it but I am somewhat concerned.

Does anyone know the acute/chronic negative side effects of DMT? Im a fairly experienced mushroom/lsd user, though its been a few years. Im not really worried about the trip itself, more the damage I might do to myself. I could always just trade it for some greens...

CrazyCracker,

shredsnowvapeherb

Your brain releases a high dose of DMT every single night when you are sleeping, more specifically when you reach REM sleep state, and when you die. Your pineal gland = third eye

shredsnowvapeherb,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
So any more info on using DMT with actual vaporizers? Anecdotal evidence? Bad experience? What to avoid?

I'm just curious about people who have actually used DMT in a vaporizer.

SpiralArchitect,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
back on the shroomery the vaporgenie was recommended for dmt a couple times, pretty much any vape would probably work but the thing to consider from what ive heard is the smell, as it tends to cling

Acolyte of Zinglon,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Cling in the air, or to the vaporizer?

No curious noses are around these parts. :D

I'll have to report back on some upcoming experiments. :cool:

SpiralArchitect,
I have been using DMT regularly now for almost a month. Sometimes twice or three times a day, other days never. I would say it is a great addition to any arsenal. Make sure you have a sitter, this is like salvia only much much better. Music become overwhelming when my sense of reality is lost. I am currently using a eclipse H20 pipe, but I feel as if the glass VG bat would would well too.

My break through experiences lately, have been me traveling to a large circulatory mall somewhere tropical, filled with multipul fractals and a bus stop here and there. Very lucid, like a fun filled day in philly only without me getting lost on the busses :p Watch on when listening to paradora radio those ads will throw you for a loop..

HAVE A SITTER or know your dose, this shit is the real deal.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I have a bag of 4-aco-dmt on its way ? I've made good friends with DMT in its various forms.. I can say that the crystals for sure gives your the trip.. but i found it much more powerful and contributing to the soulbuilding to do a 3 day ayahuasca trip.. It is just how things are done in my book.. :) ..

High Sigh

SG addict
biojuggernaut said:
I have been using DMT regularly now for almost a month. Sometimes twice or three times a day, other days never. I would say it is a great addition to any arsenal. Make sure you have a sitter, this is like salvia only much much better. Music become overwhelming when my sense of reality is lost. I am currently using a eclipse H20 pipe, but I feel as if the glass VG bat would would well too.

My break through experiences lately, have been me traveling to a large circulatory mall somewhere tropical, filled with multipul fractals and a bus stop here and there. Very lucid, like a fun filled day in philly only without me getting lost on the busses :p Watch on when listening to paradora radio those ads will throw you for a loop..

HAVE A SITTER or know your dose, this shit is the real deal.
Idk about you but I'm not a fan of doing DMT around a sitter. I feel that just being around someone kinda pull you outa it and can cause some awkwardness so I just do it alone if im gonna ( havent done it in a long time, this thread is temping me though)

High Sigh,
Reactions: pigfoot
word, my experiences have been unforgetable, unrememberable, outta this world. The last month has made my apartment so wavvvvy. On one occasion I took 400 microns by accident and went blind for what felt like an eternity. I had eyes like an insect, fractilizing everything, no idea of time, perspection, then suddenly a home depot ad came on pandora UHHHH I panic'd! lets chill homie you in seattle area if I remember?

quentin123

I don't think I would put DMT in any of my vapes, I wouldn't want to contaminate them. I have, however, found that smoking DMT in a bucket (I think it was 5-meo DMT but N,N- would work just as well) was absolutely phenomenol. Just pull the bucket reeeeaaaaallly slow so that you can get the entire dose in there at as low a temperature as possible.

I don't think it would be too complicated to rip up an eclipse or vaporgenie up to a bucket so you could have a fat hit ready to be forced into the lungs. . .

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
fuck DMT...not telling you not to do it, but does it get any more nasty than meth :/ straight man made chemicals rushing into your head

Not encouraging anyone to use dmt or anything but dmt is a naturally occurring psychoactive in plants

Puffers,
Reactions: Jambi619

HERBavore

Can the VXH be used for vaporizing N,N-Dimethyltryptamine using the 'Two cap method' that was demonstrated in an earlier post? Vid link:

Modnote: The following 6 posts were moved out of the VXC thread.

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
Can the VXH be used for vaporizing N,N-Dimethyltryptamine using the 'Two cap method' that was demonstrated in an earlier post? Vid link:

**Edit** HERBavore, I would recommend following the advice of Seek, who posted after me, and not use the two cap method.

Burnt plastic is when you combust, it happens easily and from my experience even at 180°C, while vaping temp is just above 160. So having a precise vaporizer and right temp eliminates burning plastic smell and leaves only smooth sweet organic "mothball" smell. Horrible burnt plastic taste reports are from these people who combust or use bad vapes (lighter-powered etc) or too high temps with good vapes.

Noon could be too high and make it combust, iI would start at 9 or lower. Just my guess, never had a Cloud. Melting is a concern, no one wants molten dimitri in their heater, that would be horrific. I would use it upside down through a bub. Oh and being careful to have someone to take the Cloud and bub away. Thet's an expensive stuff and one does't want to have it still in hands while being unconscious in wonderland.

I wouldn't use two-cap method, I would fill a half of the ELB with steel wool, put there the stuff and fill another half with steel wool. So it sandwitched in it. When it melts it goes into the wool, which prevents it from melting away and helps significantly with heat transfer. My modded EQ can vape a whole load of dimitri from a steel wool in one HUGE hit, or two normal-sized hits, so I suppose Cloud could do it in just one, so prepare it could be very powerful. People also say that it leaves its smell for eternity, I call bullshit. I've already run a lof of that vapor through my bub and after simple cleaning it tasted clean. And didn't taste much before too. I thing the bad permanent smell if from combusting as with weed.

I suppose you could do it. I didn't have that in mind when I made the video though :lol:

Things to consider would be, is DMT a powder/liquid, etc? And, a little research on my own part, says that vaped/smoked DMT is often referred to as tasting like burnt plastic or moth balls.

I don't see why it wouldn't work...just figure out what temp it vapes at in comparison to cannabis, and go higher or lower than noon depending on that...be careful to not let it melt/drip down into the Clouds glass air path, etc.

Purpl3_Haz3,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
...Things to consider would be, is DMT a powder/liquid, etc?...
It's white crystals if pure, waxy yellow if less pure (plant oils and waxes, partially oxidized etc). That is good. Goo if very impure and I wouldn't vape/smoke goo, some do.

...And, a little research on my own part, says that vaped/smoked DMT is often referred to as tasting like burnt plastic or moth balls...
Burnt plastic is when you combust, it happens easily and from my experience even at 180°C, while vaping temp is just above 160. So having a precise vaporizer and right temp eliminates burning plastic smell and leaves only smooth sweet organic "mothball" smell. Horrible burnt plastic taste reports are from these people who combust or use bad vapes (lighter-powered etc) or too high temps with good vapes.

I don't see why it wouldn't work...just figure out what temp it vapes at in comparison to cannabis, and go higher or lower than noon depending on that...be careful to not let it melt/drip down into the Clouds glass air path, etc.
Noon could be too high and make it combust, iI would start at 9 or lower. Just my guess, never had a Cloud. Melting is a concern, no one wants molten dimitri in their heater, that would be horrific. I would use it upside down through a bub. Oh and being careful to have someone to take the Cloud and bub away. Thet's an expensive stuff and one does't want to have it still in hands while being unconscious in wonderland.

Can the VXH be used for vaporizing N,N-Dimethyltryptamine using the 'Two cap method' that was demonstrated in an earlier post?
I wouldn't use two-cap method, I would fill a half of the ELB with steel wool, put there the stuff and fill another half with steel wool. So it sandwitched in it. When it melts it goes into the wool, which prevents it from melting away and helps significantly with heat transfer. My modded EQ can vape a whole load of dimitri from a steel wool in one HUGE hit, or two normal-sized hits, so I suppose Cloud could do it in just one, so prepare it could be very powerful. I think the Cloud could be the perfect tool for vaping it. One hit is what you need, it is hard to do more than one hit. Also my EQ doesn't heat the air uniformly, so hottest is in the middle. So I have to make a small pit in the middle of steel wool to load it there. Any load on edges would not vape and you can't stir steel wool load. Cloud shouldn't have this problem.

People also say that dimitri leaves its smell for eternity, I call bullshit. I've already run a lof of that vapor through my bub and after simple cleaning it tasted clean. And didn't taste much before too. I thing the bad permanent smell if from combusting as with weed.

Also, one last thing, be very careful with dosing. It's not like anything else. It's exponential. Every 5mg added will double the effects. So when one gets little effects from 15mg and tries 30 next time, he will be very surprised it will be 8 times more intense, not only 2 times. 25mg properly vaped is considered extremely overwhelming overkill by most people. I am scared to load more than 15mg without a 0.001g precision scale.

Top Bottom