1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

DMT Vaporization

Discussion in 'Vaporizables' started by Costanza, Jan 6, 2009.

1. tepictoton

tepictoton Well-Known Member

I wonder if using a convection vaporizer might make a difference, and or do the trick?

2. Dr200

Dr200 Well-Known Member

I used an enail, quartz banger, carb cap and a small rig. Worked great. I forget but I think the temp was set at 500 or 600'f This was all set up for me for my trip. We both did several trips thought the evening. He said the enail was the best method he has found so far. Just make sure keep that glass and nail for DMT only.

MoltenTiger likes this.
  3. Krazy

Krazy Well-Known Member

4. Jambi619

Jambi619 Cannabis Crusader

So, two years later I finally put this to the test, fuck the Ascent. Going to get a Eagle Bill-type "rose" from my LHS

5. Buildozer

Buildozer Baked & Fried

Once I stuck a VG concentrate pad into a 14mm J-hook joint and used it like a health stone w/ a small single flame torch lighter, worked pretty damn good :whoa:

MoltenTiger, Quetzalcoatl and Puffers like this.
  6. Jambi619

Jambi619 Cannabis Crusader

My LHS actually had some healthstone type dealies. I'm gonna grab one and see if I can rig up a cheap VG cause this "rose" thing is thin AF and will probably break sometime in the near future.

So I'm ordering a 14mm J-hook, thinking I can throw a 7th floor vapor disc in there to hold the spice, then add a 14 to 18 expander on top to put the healthstone in and be ready for lift off. My one concern is that the flavor disc will impede the expander from setting all the way in the J-hook, but j-hook comes with a clip so it might be alright....time will tell.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors