• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

DMT Vaporization

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
OK, I read a little more about this and actually so Joe Rogan talking about how great it was (during one of his marijuana rants) and it seems extremely intriguing. Gotta be honest tho, I know people have been using this for centuries or thousands of years, but I'm hella scared/nervous just thinking about doing it. I remember one time at UCLA, I went to this dance try out (for Men in Black performers, Will Smith video) and before we went, this chick gave me this huge pill and told me it was E and it would loosen me up for the audition. So as I'm walking with my friend there and halfway I just look to him and tell him, "Watch out for me, I'm feeling a little weird"

So we finally get there and I just blurt out, "I just finished a finals guys, that's why I'm not doing too well right now!!" and everyone just kinda gives me this puzzled look. I begin filling out some forms and as I'm about to finish, I blink, and I realize I put my name, address, and contact info all in the wrong areas. My name was where my address was supposed to be etc etc I blink again and realize that I'm not even writing in English, it was some half chicken scratch, half chinese character shit and realize completing this form is going to be futile.

So they turn off the lights and begin showing us the Men in Black routine. If you remember the will smith video, you'll remember the corny ass dances they would do. I end up just slumping over in my chair and telling them I'm just going to watch my friend and afterwards he comes and checks on me. I tell him we need to go home and he basically has to put my arm over his shoulders and walks me out of there. He sits me down by the curb and tells me to stay there while he finds a payphone to call one of our friends. When he was gone, some entity in my mind started telling me "It's ok, just relax and lose your mind, it'll be all good after that." Even though I was royally fucked up, I entertained the thought of letting my mind loose but was worried that I would never return back to normal. It took about 3 hours for this intoxication to leave me but ever since then, I've been scared to fuck with any psychadelics. To this day, I have no idea what it was but if these symptoms sound familiar to anyone, I'd be curious to know what that pill was.

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Acolyte of Zinglon said:
i could theoretically get some mimosa hostilis root bark in the morning and by sundown i could have extracted a couple grams of cystalline dmt suitable for vaporizing, its a simple procedure and is well publcised in psychedelics forums, no "bathtub cooking" or "streets" involved ;)

any reading or questions on dmt, go here http://www.dmt-nexus.com/
Lye, naptha, ammonia, sulfuric acid, fumaric acid-saturated acetone... sounds bordering on "bathtub cooking" to me. Maybe I'm just old fashioned or a naturalist or something.

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
vtac said:
If I ever tried it, it'd be in its natural form, not some bathtub synthetic from the street. Kids have no respect for psychedelics these days. :rolleyes:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayahuasca

:2c:
Amen.

15cez55.jpg

SpiralArchitect,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
HIHIHIHH :D with things go like this you'r better to go sleep :lol: ....pills are shit ... you can't tell what is inside ...I got hard time on mdma but ?! this thread is going out of the track ....let keep talking about vaporization of DMT !! .....hey I found this store in ontario HAHA DAMN ONTARIEN !!!! http://buydmt.com/ordernow.htm

Clear_Dome,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
S.A: fuck man that shit fuck me up :rofl:

not this link is not a joke ...dmt is'nt illegal in canada so exporting it is at YOUR risk ...?! seem easier to get than a big mac !!

Clear_Dome,

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
5-meo-DMT and NN-DMT are a bit different guys. If you are serious about trying this drug then no ammount of reading will prepare you, but seriously read as much as you possibly can.

anslinger

Hennessy1414 said:
but does it get any more nasty than meth :/
Relevance your honor!

A vape works for DMT. The taste goes away after a couple bowls of green (HA 2.1). I put a layer of herb on the bottom, DMT, layer of herb on the top.

And, DMT is illegal in Canada. That link is for 5-MEO-DMT.

bsandhu

Hennessy1414 said:
what...what is this...ACK i dont even want this here... Dmsters disgracing my bud like that would be a shame...vaporizer are made so you can enjoy your weed...not taste that cat piss in your mouth...and watching a room full of kids trip that shit from a tweek pipe... :disgust: dont get me started. that was the gross of the gnar for me to watch :puke: and then all these kids started intensely tripping face...dude so lame! shit looked more hard than LSD or musrooms(even the short lived salvia) so if you really want to go all out trip DMT

fuck DMT...not telling you not to do it, but does it get any more nasty than meth :/ straight man made chemicals rushing into your head

and to answer your question...SMOKE IT OUT OF A FUCKING TWEEK PIPE(dont ruin a good investment)

just my :2c: of course

:uhoh:
:peace:
normally i agree with what you say.

but on this topic i strongely DISAGREE DMT is not a man made chemical, its been extracted from plants.
and yeah bunch of punk kids doing it is fucking stupid because its not something that simple, its the EXTREME trip that you have to be mentally ready for it and just not to see shit its something you do to learn more about your self and what the world really is.

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
bsandhu said:
normally i agree with what you say.

but on this topic i strongely DISAGREE DMT is not a man made chemical, its been extracted from plants.
and yeah bunch of punk kids doing it is fucking stupid because its not something that simple, its the EXTREME trip that you have to be mentally ready for it and just not to see shit its something you do to learn more about your self and what the world really is.
thank you for clearing that up...at least you can understand where im comin from
:chill:

Hennessy1414,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
anslinger said:
Hennessy1414 said:
but does it get any more nasty than meth :/
Relevance your honor!

A vape works for DMT. The taste goes away after a couple bowls of green (HA 2.1). I put a layer of herb on the bottom, DMT, layer of herb on the top.

And, DMT is illegal in Canada. That link is for 5-MEO-DMT.
5-MEO-DMT is 4 time more acitve than DMT and 5-MEO-DMT is not a controled substance in Canada :hmm: and can be vaporize in any vaporizer but dont mess with it if you are not ready for it !! seem like super hard shit !!!

Clear_Dome,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
from what i have read, 5-meo-dmt and dmt are very different animals, 5-meo is much more mindfuck and really heavy body effects, with significantly les visual activity
n,n-dmt is much more visual and lighter on the body load

plus id much rather order some mimosa root bark and just do a stb extraction than ordering drugs online (2c-e and methylone tempt me though)

Acolyte of Zinglon,

Costanza

Thanks for everyone's input, glad to see this many interested people.
I've decided on using my Vapor Genie. The only question now is what to use as a screen?
My friends recommended simply stacking many mesh screens. But I've also heard ash and herbs.
I'm considering using just the one screen, layer of ash, then thin layer of herb altogether.
I?ll be sure to post my experience.

AoZ: I haven't tried 2c-e, only 2c-i. But it was very enjoyable. A bit of a buzzier body high than lsd and highly sensational. It sounds silly but I was able to smell things to an extreme.

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
usually whats reccommended is just a green screen then sprinkle your dmt on top, hit it, then watch the universe dissolve :cool:

Acolyte of Zinglon,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
Costanza said:
Thanks for everyone's input, glad to see this many interested people.
I've decided on using my Vapor Genie. The only question now is what to use as a screen?
My friends recommended simply stacking many mesh screens. But I've also heard ash and herbs.
I'm considering using just the one screen, layer of ash, then thin layer of herb altogether.
I?ll be sure to post my experience.

AoZ: I haven't tried 2c-e, only 2c-i. But it was very enjoyable. A bit of a buzzier body high than lsd and highly sensational. It sounds silly but I was able to smell things to an extreme.
http://www.everyonedoesit.co.uk/onl...pe.cfm?iProductID=3408&iProductCategoryID=738

dont fuck around with your vape...go directly to the source....I have only see people use tweek pipes...thats the closest thing too it...and hey if im "off topic" that was a vaporizer....so there :p

partially veiled

Lo Boob Oscillator
I don't know that you need an Eagle Bill thingy to vape up DMT, but there is something to consider... Have you ever smelled smoked/vaporized DMT before (if you're talking pure-ish crystals, than it's all the same thing, more or less). It smells and tastes like the most acrid, chemical, almost metallic shite you can imagine. Actually, take what you're thinking and double it, because I can almost assure you that it will be worse. I've heard lots of variety from different people, and I'm sure it varies based on purity, etc...but man...in my experience DMT = nasty. Only in terms of taste though...I think it goes without saying that the "trip" is far from nasty.

Anyway, my point was you may indeed want to reconsider using your Vapor Genie. I may be wrong, but I'm almost certain it will impart some taste to the unit. I may be 100% wrong in fact, but I just really cannot stress enough how bad this stuff tastes...I've known/heard of people who actually develop a gag reflex to just the smell of it after their experience. So it's really not something you want to taste, even if it's only mildly so, when re-using your vape with herbs. Just be fore warned...and use your head. If you do determine to use your Vapor Genie, I would reccomend that you stick with the one screen (or more if you're worried) + ash idea and skip the herb. I know you may feel like a tiny bit of herb won't change the experience...but EVERYTHING makes a difference with DMT. In fact, you want to be careful of what you've eaten beforehand, as well. This is not nearly as big a concern as with oral ingestion, but it's still a factor IMO. DMT is really in a class of it's own...and it should be treated with UTMOST respect. I know you're a really intellegent guy though Costanza and I'm sure you've done your research so I'll spare you the lecture.

Just please be safe...and respect. Good luck...and hold that shit in as long as you can! You think combusting MJ made you want to cough...ho boy. :uhoh:

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
^awesome......love reading yours posts

i remember now that kids would say they had a mouth full of metal...and the slightest movement caused it to grind and all this shit...wacky shit

Hennessy1414,

Costanza

Hmm. I wonder what the smallest amount of steel wool that I can find is... Coin sized I hope. ;)

Thanks for all the advice PV. I'm sure I can't fully prepare myself.
Yeah I got plenty of warning about the taste from my supplier. Smells just about right :uhh:
I have smoked/vaped/held sublingually some pretty nasty tasting shit before; but that's not to say that it won't still ruin the taste of my Vapor Genie indefinitely. But to me it was between that and a freebase pipe.

I'm hoping that the VG'll be more efficient than the pipe in making sure I break through and have the best experience possible. And after getting the Inhale, I?ve only ever used my VG during this short period of not having a ;pd;
So to me, the consequence of having my VG become a DMT-only device in order to have a better trip (and perhaps future ones) and also save ~$10 for a pipe when I could've used an un-used VG is fine with me.
The only X factor here is whether or not the VG truly is the better choice :/
If a normal freebase pipe works just as well or even better than the VG, of course I'd rather shell out $10 bucks than ruin a $50 vape. However, I?ll probably succumb to the desire of using the DMT before I ever find out :drool::uhoh::drool:

Costanza,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
hey keep me up !! I'm super interest to know all about you travel to DMT !! LOL I just ordered DMT the spirit molecule ...of corse I'll try it in a short futur ;)

Clear_Dome,
Top Bottom