Cool music to vape to, you know the tunes that move you

Status
Not open for further replies.

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
The evolution of dubstep certainly owes a lot to Lee 'Scratch' Perry, the legendary producer/singer/toaster. But I've just seen this fairly recent (well, 2008) video of his, and you certainly wouldn't know it. My word is it bad, awful even;

He was born in 1936, so maybe impressive sexual energy for an old guy, but the tackiest video I've seen from such a legendary performer, and a shite song to boot! He should stick to what he does best. The man is a musical genius, but mad as a hatter.

To erase that junk from your mind I'll leave you with some classic Lee Scratch Perry that actually influenced countless subsequent artists and the future of music (something the above will never do);

f2j

Chaque jour est une chance
I'm listening to that while vaping ATM, i just love funk:

f2j,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member

Happy 4/20! There are other versions on Youtube but I like this one best. Too bad it's clipped at the end.

Here's a longer, complete version. It's not as energetic but the drum solo in the middle is simply fantastic.

PS: This is in no way an endorsement of combustion!

This album just came out, and this is the trippiest song I've heard in a long time. Perfect for 4/20. Enjoy (You will).

OKcomputer,
Reactions: Nycdeisel

steiner666

Serial vapist
If any of you guitarist havent heard of Tosin Abasi ... OMFG

my brain... still trying to process... wow

steiner666,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
I saw this man live in concert once. I was too young and ignorant to realize what I was witnessing at the time. Playing the lead and melody simultaneously, gifted. His solo of Eleanor Rigby is one of my favorites.

t-dub,

Mechtradevil20

Peanut Butter & Pickle Sandwich Enthusiast
Animals as Leaders, wow! I'd listened to some of their stuff and really liked it, but that video just blew me away..
My tune of the night.. Drop Out - Infected Mushroom

Mechtradevil20,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom