• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cool music to vape to, you know the tunes that move you

Status
Not open for further replies.

quentin123

Play this one loud, definitely a tune that moves me.

Nice one Wat, I'd totally forgotten about Sizzla, agreed most of his tunes are shite but I did like this. Granted its mostly DJ Skully's beat that I'm feeling.

quentin123,
I'm old... Kevin Sheilds rocks!
Aesop=Picaso of our indie hip-hop movement!
And not to forget the one, the only, the truth is here... Brother Ali
Sorry, last one, one of the dopest hip hop tracks to come from MPLS! Saw them perform this at RedRock CO, a good ending to a good snowboarding trip. :peace:

havealight101,
Reactions: quentin123

quentin123

Quality stuff here, I so rarely listen to reggae any more I forgot what tunes I used to listen to (except Bob Marley because its just too unforgetable). Stepping razor is a heavy tune.

On a different note this is a proper heavy track:

quentin123,

zossdole

Flying Lotus's album Cosmogramma is awesome to put on and vape through. Such a chill album.

ED: Grammar

zossdole,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
Great to hear a bit of eek a mouse! And love the Yellowman and Sister Nancy. This is an amazing sister nancy song too:

Barrington Levy anyone?

Nycdeisel

Nice! Glad to see that tuen kick started some similar posts :tup:
Love the eek a mouse and peter tosh. Sister nancy is the shit too.

heres another great track by her, without yellowman this time but that cocaine song was awesome too
"cocaine will hurt your brain but sensimillia is irie"

Good vibes everyone :peace:

Nycdeisel,

Nycdeisel

Hey guys, a friend of mine in Oregon has a radio show tonight(AND every thursday night at the same time) that has a lot of great vinyl spinning, all types of music. Its my favorite radio show :D
Its going on in about 20 minutes , and goes for 2 hours. East coast time 11-1 and west coast time 8-10
You can catch it by clicking the "Listen Now" button at kskq.org and if you are in that area you might even get it on your radio!
I will surely be listening online tonight, while vaping of course. Enjoy everyone! Its sure to be a great show :wave:

Nycdeisel,

Nycdeisel

This is a poster for the show. it is called Revolutions Per Minute
403490_223411314441386_100003175575234_383433_293228814_n.jpg

Nycdeisel,
Reactions: Stu

Nycdeisel

:lol: does it

its on now. good funky stuff :) you should take a listen
theres a show after this more funk-oriented called furious fists of funk, but thats a while off...

Nycdeisel,

Mechtradevil20

Peanut Butter & Pickle Sandwich Enthusiast
Hey y'all, here's one to listen to on some nice headphones, vaping a nice bowl.

Totally different mood on this one, a get-up-and-go morning wake-n-bake tune:

and finally, another wake-n-baker but with a chiller, sleepier feeling:

I'm loving of the vibes on this thread and I'm loving being able to discover great music that other vaporists are into. (Btw, bad form to post like, three songs at a time? I just got excited to share haha, feel free to tell me off though)

Mechtradevil20,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
so i could just post here over and over, but i thought i'd just drop the first few in my mellow tunes youtube playlist.

this is a german reggae band called seeed. last time i looked up german reggae there where only 7 bands, this cracked me up.

this helps me "cope"

i have been diggin cudi as i have just been gettin' into hip hop again recently.

dig this track, don't know why.... balkan, balkan, balkan, balkan beat box...

new aesop rock

and of course anything by Tool, Pink Floyd, APC, and most of Puscifer. lots of old school industrial as well.
i'll leave it there for now...

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
this is a german reggae band called seeed. last time i looked up german reggae there where only 7 bands, this cracked me up.
Me too Bob, me too . . . in fact I was so amused by Seeed that I think I may have finally found that avatar I've always been looking for :lmao: who are these guys and what does blowing up Muppets have to do with reggae? Funny! :lol:

Edit: Pic deeded to new(happy) owner Bob Loblaw :clap:

8505.jpg

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Me too Bob, me too . . . in fact I was so amused by Seeed that I think I may have finally found that avatar I've always been looking for :lmao: who are these guys and what does blowing up Muppets have to do with reggae?

seeedatty.png
niiice pic. i might steal that if you don't use it, lol.
lol, most of their vids crack me up and are faster paced and in german.
this one i actually really dig and am obsessed w/ this muppet. i wanna know his whole story.
the shot where it's blinking against the dust transfixes me. i can't articulate this unreasonable obsession.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom