Cool music to vape to, you know the tunes that move you

Status
Not open for further replies.

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Its all yours Bob, just for you buddy, take it with my compliments.:tup: In fact take it and host it somewhere so I can rip off your url and delete this outta my images :p Thanks!

These guys still need some time to fulfill their potential but this is the CATCHIEST fucking chorus I've heard in.. a few days anyhow. This is the kind of shit I like to drum.

'nother sick chorus

Nycdeisel

augustus pablo. good shit SD! :clap: :tup:

the tool is great too, love that one Parabola. Opiate is another good tool song

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
as over-hyped as this guy is i really like gotye.
as someone who was around in the 80's, his peter gabriel
like arrangements rival the man himself

Bob Loblaw,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
Bob Loblaw I was thinking the same exact thing. He is being very hyped right now in the America. He reminds me so much of Peter Gabriel though.

Slightly Medicated,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
I'm sorry, but the radio plays this song WAY too much!! 50 times a day, everyday, gets old. If I hear it one more time, I might drop over dead!
lol, i feel ur pain. the radio has murdered many a good tune for me. i stopped listening to that awhile ago. bad side is i am way out of touch w/ current music usually. listen to the parody a few times and get that in ur head so that every time u hear it that plays inside ur brain instead

Bob Loblaw,
Reactions: Vicki
Radio stations plays the same 300-600 songs on a constant rotation, with top 40 stations (pop dreck) obviously having an even smaller playlist. It's mind numbing, even if they did miraculously have a radio format I actually enjoyed, I'd still get tired of it quickly.

That Gotye stuff doesn't do a thing for me, no offense. I want to make a simile about how remixing and sampling music that someone else wrote is just like being a maggot living on the corpse of a greater being than yourself... But I won't.

On an unrelated note

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
If you like dance there is a local station that is pretty good. It is run out of a high school and completely publicly funded by donations from listeners. It is like a Techno NPR station...

During the day the high school kids are on air. At night professional people volunteer their time to DJ.

http://www.c895.org/

Slightly Medicated,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
That Gotye stuff doesn't do a thing for me, no offense. I want to make a simile about how remixing and sampling music that someone else wrote is just like being a maggot living on the corpse of a greater being than yourself... But I won't.

On an unrelated note

great track,

too late you already did
on a a related note

Bob Loblaw,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom