Cool music to vape to, you know the tunes that move you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Love that music ... + 1 to Funkadelic .... i've done so much dope to that song that it is forever recorded in my brain.. and its often played on its own in my mind as a soundtrack to happiest moments ..

Abysmal Vapor,
Reactions: Nycdeisel

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Wow, another great one tonight. Thanks Abysmal! I just downloaded them both. That's one of the best super-long guitar solos I've heard. The Almond Brothers are jealous of that one.
:peace:

edit: Speaking of really cool and long guitar solos... who remembers La Villa Stragiato?

I can't tell you how many times I got baked to this tune.

Abysmal Vapor

Nice one Stu :). Can't really go wrong with dudes from that time.. It seems like everyone so got damn talanted and has so much to share and create.. It is not like they spent their time in music classes/schools or smth.. They just partied like mad and explored the inner of their brains , sometime i guess good mood is all it takes to unlock the true beauty of the human genius ..
-----------------------------------------------------
I'll add this in case some is looking for their trouble :rockon: .
There are mentioning "electric green machine" lol
This song always makes me want to have various strains and concentrates and abuseeeeeeee

Abysmal Vapor,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
I'm a huge rush fan as well. Dream theater is my all time favorite band though (if you couldn't tell). This one is one of my favorites:

CentiZen,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
does everyone see the delta9vapes advert popup on you tube in the video above, or just me? I'm wondering is it related to my personal google history, of the fact that the video has been embedded on FC, a vaporizer forum?

I don't think I've posted any trad. up here? A pair of fine players:

A bit of Marlon Asher might be more popular perhaps;

I was diggin' the Steel Pulse- took me back to my childhood, and a few more recent reggae festivals in Europe. I managed to get arrested for possessing weed at Reggae Summerjam in Cologne, which is a ridiculous thing to happen at a reggae festival where praising there herb is key, and so started going to Reggae Sundance in Eindhoven instead (sensible Dutch laws). Great small reggae festival with true great names appearing, but the recession has meant it hasn't happened for the last 2 years, and I doubt it will gain tbh. :(

DaProfessor

STEEL PULSE! Reggae like that was the soundtrack of my childhood. My father would play that music all day in his shop, where I would spend lazy summer days helping out. Ahhh, memories...I'll vape a stem to that.

Indie hip-hop. The entire Beatrock label is pretty fresh. Check 'em out.

"Kush OG mix/and I light it with the cherry pie/can't get enough of you love/baby like barry white"

More indie hip-hop. Bout weed :D

Abysmal Vapor

//////,
Thats really cool music.. thx for sharing .. I am listening much to electro,idm,ambient and so on.. helps me very much with the Journey .

Abysmal Vapor,

ThouShaltVape

Loves Me Some MMJ
More indie hip-hop. Bout weed :D

Bambu! Dope! Never thought I'd see another head post that up -- I just saw him open for a Blue Scholars show. He was GREAT - talk about confident stage presence and clear lyrics live. Here's another one Bout Weed from Blue Scholars :) If you like the sound, check em out -- lotta good progressive rap here.

ThouShaltVape,

JustOnCloud9

Ate the Kumo Kumo no mi
^dope shit here's two wu-tang songs that I also think are lyrically insane

All of the verses are pretty good but Inspectah Deck (the first rapper to spit) just absolutely obliterates it.

The storytelling is like it's unfolding right before your eyes

DaProfessor

Bambu! Dope! Never thought I'd see another head post that up -- I just saw him open for a Blue Scholars show. He was GREAT - talk about confident stage presence and clear lyrics live. Here's another one Bout Weed from Blue Scholars :) If you like the sound, check em out -- lotta good progressive rap here.

Blue Scholars since way back, which led me to Bambu recently. I don't always agree with him, but he's legit and puts on a good show. I'm a lucky SOB, got to chill with Geo & Bam after a show. Bam got blazed from my iolite :tup: He's not big into mj atm because of his son, so couldn't really try to convert him to vapes.

quentin123

A true inspiration for any real hip hop heads out there. Lyrical master and poetical genius Chester P spits some serious raw realness for DJ Gone

UK Legend Skinnyman, many American hip hop fans I know who hate UK rap still love this tune 'cos its a real Banga!

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
This one has a special place in my heart. Wish IZ was still with us. :peace:

Somewhere over the Rainbow - Israel "IZ" Kamakawiwoʻole

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom