Cheap High Quality Bubbler

George1151

It's been 3 weeks since I placed my order at Sunshine Store for my first glass piece (D020-D) and it still hasn't arrived (Canada). Tracking of course only shows the date it left China.

Just messaged the seller. How long should it take? I hate waiting.

George1151,
Reactions: Morty

herb forester

A couple more views of the 10-arm base....

az4rQk0.jpg

jCLiOqb.jpg

It's so nice to watch the vapor flow...
What's the FC thread on your screen?

herb forester,

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Small ball rig lovers rejoice: http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/8-5-quot-tall-fc-glass-ball-rigs-fc-recycler/390479609.html

Steven's made an 8.5" tall ball rig! Never have I wanted payday to come so badly..

If only that ball inside was colored I would be all over it! Someone talk Steven and the other glass makers into using US colored boro. I am willing to pay double for the same piece in cool colored glass! Saving my money for Hemping and USA colored stuff in between my scientific perc stacking glass fetish lol. Zhang made 10 pieces of the klein, 5 mai tai and 5 red elvis and they sold out in a couple of hours. You would think other blowers would take notice.

Last edited:

galacticdad

If only that ball inside was colored I would be all over it! Someone talk Steven and the other glass makers into using US colored boro. I am willing to pay double for the same piece in cool colored glass! Saving my money for Hemping and USA colored stuff in between my scientific perc stacking glass fetish lol. Zhang made 10 pieces of the klein, 5 mai tai and 5 red elvis and they sold out in a couple of hours. You would think other blowers would take notice.

Ugh yeah! I know what you mean. Zhang has some fab beakers that are out of production (8" or thereabouts) but should be starting back up in a few months. He said he needed to leave - I assume that was for his newborn.

In the meantime, I'll pull the trigger for ~$45. I have the bigger 10.5" ball rig from him and it's just too chuggy for me.

Last edited:
galacticdad,

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
It's been 3 weeks since I placed my order at Sunshine Store for my first glass piece (D020-D) and it still hasn't arrived (Canada). Tracking of course only shows the date it left China.

2 to 6 weeks depending on all sorts of things. It'll be there right about when it gets there.

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
I am into the modular designs like the FC mod or UFO or nicer colored pieces lately. This seller has several different bongs that I haven't seen at other shops. Here is a Hydrabase or FC-UFO type piece in 14.4mm. It would be cool to use with the UD or other logs for sure. Also has a worked perc showerhead bubbler but it's almost $100 and I would rather get Hempings stuff for that. He also has that sweet Crooks bubbler I have always wanted to try for under $50.

http://www.dhgate.com/product/whole...22,101,4#hp1507_reit-4-5|null:101:r1653505341

http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/high-quality-cheap-sand-blasting-detachable/376450864.html

Hey @ataxian here is a big ash catcher with an 18mm down for you for under $16?

http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/functional-glass-ash-catcher-with-tree-percolator/384289089.html

Speaking of the seller "Hemping" or Zhang. I remember a few weeks ago there was some discussion on his Straight fab incycler function. And for $190 it better function correctly right! I believe someone said it looked like it emptied the recycled water on top of the perc instead of through and under the perc as it should for proper recycling.
Well after some discussion on this design and others I am finding that he is VERY familiar with how to create a proper bong including a recycler and this one is no exception. The recycled water goes through the perc to the bottom as it should. Here is the diagram he sent me to show water flow.
I know a lot of you guys are stayng away from this seller because they don't fall into the "Cheap" category but honestly after shopping @GlassofIG for 6 months, seeing these amazing US colored pieces at this cost is blowing my mind! don't miss out guys, these rigs are fire and are a steal at this cost. I can't wait for my Red Elvis Klein!!

DSC06387_zpssfnujc5s.jpg

Last edited:

Ron

I ordered a D020 from the Sunshine Store Aug 22 and it arrived in AB a few days ago. I do hate how our southern brothers get the same package weeks earlier but such is the reality. I LOVE this D020! Smooth and zero restrictions when drawing from it. Thanks FC for the advice on the D020! :tup:

Jethro

The DHGate sellers sure have stepped up their shipping game. I got one order within a week.

Jethro,
Reactions: Morty

George1151

I ordered a D020 from the Sunshine Store Aug 22 and it arrived in AB a few days ago. I do hate how our southern brothers get the same package weeks earlier but such is the reality. I LOVE this D020! Smooth and zero restrictions when drawing from it. Thanks FC for the advice on the D020! :tup:

I contacted Sunshine Store and was told the delay was due to the G20 meetings that were held in the city they are based. Last time it took a long time I was told it was because of Chinese New Year lol. Hard to know if these excuses are legit or just something made up to appease customers. But waiting is tough (especially for one's 1st piece of glass)

subway13029

They make very nice stuff!

The FC-UFO is a very functional piece (kine of like a transformer)?
The HYDRO-BASES are smaller than the UFO.
I set up some water-pipes using the HYDROBASE to start my FRANKENSTEIN.
2 HYDROBASES is all I got. (kine of like a smaller FC UFO)
My wife say's I'm over the top?

I'm CIVILIZED (truly)

Their are some that don't think that?

kine is the HAWAIIAN spelling of KIND.

@subway13029 where is Duval?
I can't find it in my ATLAS?
In DUVAL do they celebrate 420?
Duval is Jacksonville..and I celebrate 420 but as a city we don't have big cannabis yet..hopefully we get med this year!! Civilized..

I am into the modular designs like the FC mod or UFO or nicer colored pieces lately. This seller has several different bongs that I haven't seen at other shops. Here is a Hydrabase or FC-UFO type piece in 14.4mm. It would be cool to use with the UD or other logs for sure. Also has a worked perc showerhead bubbler but it's almost $100 and I would rather get Hempings stuff for that. He also has that sweet Crooks bubbler I have always wanted to try for under $50.

http://www.dhgate.com/product/whole...22,101,4#hp1507_reit-4-5|null:101:r1653505341

http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/high-quality-cheap-sand-blasting-detachable/376450864.html

Hey @ataxian here is a big ash catcher with an 18mm down for you for under $16?

http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/functional-glass-ash-catcher-with-tree-percolator/384289089.html

Speaking of the seller "Hemping" or Zhang. I remember a few weeks ago there was some discussion on his Straight fab incycler function. And for $190 it better function correctly right! I believe someone said it looked like it emptied the recycled water on top of the perc instead of through and under the perc as it should for proper recycling.
Well after some discussion on this design and others I am finding that he is VERY familiar with how to create a proper bong including a recycler and this one is no exception. The recycled water goes through the perc to the bottom as it should. Here is the diagram he sent me to show water flow.
I know a lot of you guys are stayng away from this seller because they don't fall into the "Cheap" category but honestly after shopping @GlassofIG for 6 months, seeing these amazing US colored pieces at this cost is blowing my mind! don't miss out guys, these rigs are fire and are a steal at this cost. I can't wait for my Red Elvis Klein!!

DSC06387_zpssfnujc5s.jpg
I'm very interested in his pieces. Is the Klein Incycler sold out already? I see a 10 in fab piece and a 10.5 one is 130 and one is 180 then I saw another Klein at 96 but minimum order was 30?

Last edited:

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped

I dunno... I'd rather wait an extra week or two for Chinese orders and enjoy the laxer MJ laws up there, then get my glass sooner a couple times a year. Grass is always greener on the other side, I suppose. :lol:

I contacted Sunshine Store and was told the delay was due to the G20 meetings that were held in the city they are based. Last time it took a long time I was told it was because of Chinese New Year lol. Hard to know if these excuses are legit or just something made up to appease customers. But waiting is tough (especially for one's 1st piece of glass)

It pays to see what is going on over there when you order. Chinese New Year (usually late winter/early spring) is a for real stoppage of play. Everything shuts down for 3 weeks. I could see G20 meetings slowing things down, too. When you're buying glass at a fraction of what it would cost here in US, you kind of have to expect such things.

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Duval is Jacksonville..and I celebrate 420 but as a city we don't have big cannabis yet..hopefully we get med this year!! Civilized..

I'm very interested in his pieces. Is the Klein Incycler sold out already? I see a 10 in fab piece and a 10.5 one is 130 and one is 180 then I saw another Klein at 96 but minimum order was 30?

Yeah, he only made 5 of each color and they sold out in a few hours. I'm sure he will make more.

mrbonsai420,
Reactions: ataxian

tepictoton

Correction: The grass is always greener on the other pesticide

that´s what he said...

Glasswise, had another mishab with buying from ioffer...send wrong item to me again, yes it is cheap but when they just randomly ship things it is not worht it lol

Let´s hope paypal gives me my money back. Seller wants me to ship back the glass at my own expanse, from Spain to China. That would cost me more then the 70euros I paid for the glass. If he would send me a shipping label to ship it back I would do so, but he insisted I had to ship it back and pay for shipping. Sorry, but if you send me the wrong item I am not going to pay one cent for correcting that.

And yeah, maybe not really the cheap category, but those double mai thai pieces look gourgeous!

Thcgos

Vape Addict
I'm still turned off tianchengmaoyi aka hemping aka zhang.
I've noticed my double mai-thai is also askew/angled, it's hard to eyeball at first... but after some use it's noticable.
Plus the whole colour variation/transparency with mine..
I feel like i got one of his seconds.

Anyway enough whinging from me....
I found this which i thoight looked very unusual.
Hard to see the perc and not much info... just thought it looked cool because it was so different from any design I've ever seen.
I think its completely spherical.
http://m.dhgate.com/product/26-cm-g...-recycler-filter/249255802.html#cpmfit-1-null

pOWciFO.jpg

Ron

I dunno... I'd rather wait an extra week or two for Chinese orders and enjoy the laxer MJ laws up there, then get my glass sooner a couple times a year. Grass is always greener on the other side, I suppose. :lol:

So true about the green grass! I've never got anything from China that hasn't taken 4 to 6 weeks to get to my door. I know that going in an try to ignore the package for the first 4 weeks. The MJ laws aren't perfect up here. I'm in Alberta and the cops can still bust you for possession. I've got my medical permit so I'm good. Hopefully next year it will be legal for everyone!

galacticdad

@mrbonsai420 & a few others. Max quality glass has some really nice colored pieces and they are having a sale. Some of the pricing is not to far off from dhagte and i have purchased a few things from them in the past. Definitely worth a look , they have a ball rig that is colored . https://maxqualityglass.com/

They have a ball rig that's not only in a color I want, but in a size I want. And then I saw the function video! If only I would have waited :doh: Those ball rigs are almost 50% off!

Likes2vape

I have been asking the seller for function video of that piece. Does it actually spin?

@mrbonsai420 & a few others. Max quality glass has some really nice colored pieces and they are having a sale. Some of the pricing is not to far off from dhagte and i have purchased a few things from them in the past. Definitely worth a look , they have a ball rig that is colored . https://maxqualityglass.com/

Thanks, I already feel the wallet getting lighter!!! :bang::bang::bang: The blue reticello ball rig looks killer!

Top Bottom