Cheap High Quality Bubbler

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Yep... especially once you've locked into your favorite vapes. GAS will be on you like stink on shit! I think we may need to start a support group or something. :D

VapourHaze

Rexcornish on IG, Vaping since '02
Hi guys are the quartz bangers ok from the usual sellers? Any recommendations? Cheers

VapourHaze,

galacticdad

Hi guys are the quartz bangers ok from the usual sellers? Any recommendations? Cheers

Haven't had an issue with hymanquartz01 although sometimes the buckets are off-center/crooked. titan_v has some good stuff too. Looking for a good toro grail but maxqualityglass.com and neglassart.com might be more legit and faster options. They are usually more expensive than DHGate, though

galacticdad,
Reactions: Morty

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Yep... especially once you've locked into your favorite vapes. GAS will be on you like stink on shit! I think we may need to start a support group or something. :D

Exactly right, I think I have the vapes covered now 100% of the paraphernalia budget can go to glass! lol

It's really funny, I had been a daily smoker for 25 years, but only owned 1 bong at a time! first a Graphix acrylic (Old School!) then a simple glass Blackleaf tube. I mainly rolled joints and hit my little metal bat pinch hitter for 20 years straight.
I had a few vapes but still smoked daily. Then I got the underdog and Haze and was able to quit smoking all together then... That's when the gas started for small bubblers. I was attracted to mostly clear scientific pieces. Then I got an Enail and a Liger and I got the GaS for dab rigs! These stay out on my table a good bit so my girl got me my first custom piece from Johnny Landini, The octocycler! and now I am drooling all over the colored US stuff! I really want some of the big name Mothership, Hondo,Scoz, Evol, and sagan glass for real! but those are all thousands each so I am happy to find any cool colored glass for a decent price.

So now that I vape my 1 bong has turned into 25-30 and counting fast. I rotate them out and only keep 2 or 3 out at a time for use. Right now I have the Hemping Mai Tai Straight fab on the Enail with the Liger. My Cool colored downstem Glassmandoll bubbler for the Evo. And a turbine hydratube in the bedroom with my Divine tribe V3. I have to keep myself from buying any more little bubblers but I find myself wanting one in every style with every perc and if it has a removable mouthpiece , well that makes it even harder to resist! But I am trying to use the bulk of my glass budget for slightly higher end pieces instead of sub $50 DH Gate Pieces.

Current Lineup - Glassmandoll bubbler from ETSY back in the day. Great size, nice sipper mouthpiece and a beautifully flame polished showerhead perc and a cool marble as a bonus ;)

The Mai tai straight fab with Liger V3 and Sappire insert!

The Turbine on Divine Tribe V3, The v3 fits 18mm without an adapter which is cool.

The backups waiting on their turn in rotation.

And if they are nice enough (Like the Landini Octocycler in the last pic) They can stay out on display all the time!

FD43ED26-F228-4B6D-97A9-7E8101D11CA0_zps67q8z2ef.jpg

05E009AB-E12F-4921-88CD-5C646AD0D440_zps7rvlrhko.jpg

A5D581A8-F2A3-40DE-B493-587D7B00535E_zps3xtgjv1c.jpg

622732BC-5C9A-4D90-AA6D-4A5050265E30_zpsqleecoj4.jpg

C940C700-F352-498B-A30B-DFA22AC42585_zps8ynl8bcr.jpg

myla

Anvibian
I've recently bought two hydratubes from Yingmin5 namely;

http://www.dhgate.com/product/new-b...dcage/388109628.html#s1-9-1b;searl|3015750382

http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/new-design-hydratube-with-2-percs-for-the/388110499.html

The first one is a clone hydrabomb and it works well and I think quite a few members have bought it already and it has now replaced my FC-187 since I've found the EVO works best stand up and not upside down. However, the second one is surprisingly good which I like it a tad more, it's a double perc hydratube with smaller mouthpiece and is really easy to draw and very smooth = very CIVILIZED, @ataxian you will like it! I would compare it with my now broken Evolver hydratree. Both are made in thicker glass than the FC-MP and are highly recommended!

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Exactly right, I think I have the vapes covered now 100% of the paraphernalia budget can go to glass! lol

It's really funny, I had been a daily smoker for 25 years, but only owned 1 bong at a time! first a Graphix acrylic (Old School!) then a simple glass Blackleaf tube. I mainly rolled joints and hit my little metal bat pinch hitter for 20 years straight.
I had a few vapes but still smoked daily. Then I got the underdog and Haze and was able to quit smoking all together then... That's when the gas started for small bubblers. I was attracted to mostly clear scientific pieces. Then I got an Enail and a Liger and I got the GaS for dab rigs! These stay out on my table a good bit so my girl got me my first custom piece from Johnny Landini, The octocycler! and now I am drooling all over the colored US stuff! I really want some of the big name Mothership, Hondo,Scoz, Evol, and sagan glass for real! but those are all thousands each so I am happy to find any cool colored glass for a decent price.

So now that I vape my 1 bong has turned into 25-30 and counting fast. I rotate them out and only keep 2 or 3 out at a time for use. Right now I have the Hemping Mai Tai Straight fab on the Enail with the Liger. My Cool colored downstem Glassmandoll bubbler for the Evo. And a turbine hydratube in the bedroom with my Divine tribe V3. I have to keep myself from buying any more little bubblers but I find myself wanting one in every style with every perc and if it has a removable mouthpiece , well that makes it even harder to resist! But I am trying to use the bulk of my glass budget for slightly higher end pieces instead of sub $50 DH Gate Pieces.

Current Lineup - Glassmandoll bubbler from ETSY back in the day. Great size, nice sipper mouthpiece and a beautifully flame polished showerhead perc and a cool marble as a bonus ;)

The Mai tai straight fab with Liger V3 and Sappire insert!

The Turbine on Divine Tribe V3, The v3 fits 18mm without an adapter which is cool.

The backups waiting on their turn in rotation.

And if they are nice enough (Like the Landini Octocycler in the last pic) They can stay out on display all the time!

FD43ED26-F228-4B6D-97A9-7E8101D11CA0_zps67q8z2ef.jpg

05E009AB-E12F-4921-88CD-5C646AD0D440_zps7rvlrhko.jpg

A5D581A8-F2A3-40DE-B493-587D7B00535E_zps3xtgjv1c.jpg

622732BC-5C9A-4D90-AA6D-4A5050265E30_zpsqleecoj4.jpg

C940C700-F352-498B-A30B-DFA22AC42585_zps8ynl8bcr.jpg

Really digging that GMD piece. I have a couple of his and really like them. Wish I had one of those!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
http://www.dhgate.com/product/new-b...dcage/388109628.html#s1-9-1b;searl|3015750382

The first one is a clone hydrabomb and it works well and I think quite a few members have bought it already and it has now replaced my FC-187 since I've found the EVO works best stand up and not upside down. However, the second one is surprisingly good which I like it a tad more, it's a double perc hydratube with smaller mouthpiece and is really easy to draw and very smooth = very CIVILIZED, @ataxian you will like it! I would compare it with my now broken Evolver hydratree. Both are made in thicker glass than the FC-MP and are highly recommended!

I have the first one you listed. (I use it for the EVO with a hydro stand with a longer configuration).
The FC-MOUTHPIECE I have as well that I use with another vaporizer and hydro stand. (SHORT)
The FC 187 is well made?

I have a lame ridiculous collection of vaporizers and glass.
Ashamed is a understatement!

My favorite piece is a custom from CALIFORNIA.
Tried to get it made with no luck!

I will make a new set in CALIFORNIA. (they don't listen over there)?

My glass collection is small compared to most!

Last edited:

VapourHaze

Rexcornish on IG, Vaping since '02
Haven't had an issue with hymanquartz01 although sometimes the buckets are off-center/crooked. titan_v has some good stuff too. Looking for a good toro grail but maxqualityglass.com and neglassart.com might be more legit and faster options. They are usually more expensive than DHGate, though

Thanks

6079Smith

@mrbonsai420 & a few others. Max quality glass has some really nice colored pieces and they are having a sale. Some of the pricing is not to far off from dhagte and i have purchased a few things from them in the past. Definitely worth a look , they have a ball rig that is colored . https://maxqualityglass.com/

Thanks for the good word! I couldn't resist this lil guy, I love the aesthetics and initial impressions of function are very positive :) Great deal at $125 after online coupon

Blue Stardust Reticello Ball Rig
m1ihPMV.jpg

WOW! Red Elvis Klein just out of the box! I will post more pics later but wow...

Dayum, that is one sexy lady!

mixchu69

Thanks for the good word! I couldn't resist this lil guy, I love the aesthetics and initial impressions of function are very positive :) Great deal at $125 after online coupon

m1ihPMV.jpg

Perfect dab rig. Nothing wrong with it as a vapor bubbler. It's a beauty

@mrbonsai420 and u just killed it

710 and my pukinbeagle have been my go-to. Looking for a rig for my liger 2 . Any recs? I like both of the last posts

Link @6079Smith?

Last edited:

6079Smith

6079Smith

Does anybody think this would make a good enano rig? The d series and 187s are still better, huh?
I like the look of it but I don't use nails and bangers

If you're mainly vaping flowers through your nano, I would prefer something that has just a little more volume like those you mentioned.

I bought this with concentrates and certain vapes in mind such as Vapcap, Vapman, etc. Herbie with the whip is fantastic with smaller pieces

Justpassedu

m1ihPMV.jpg

No Problem at all man , the piece looks awesome. Good luck with it. I am starting to build up a huge glass collection , my girl is not happy about it. So i either have to sell a few or hold off a bit. I don't know how many more times i can tell her a free piece came for testing lol.

MoltenTiger

New Favorite piece! Loving it, I am a Hemping fanatic and I will buy every piece , maybe in each color! Function is really nice. I am pretty sure if someone auctioned this off on IG as an unknown artist is would hit $300 easily.

That is mighty impressive!
Nice one, nice vid too

How does it function with a bit more resistance, like with a vape attached?

MoltenTiger,
Reactions: 6079Smith

jl420

No Problem at all man , the piece looks awesome. Good luck with it. I am starting to build up a huge glass collection , my girl is not happy about it. So i either have to sell a few or hold off a bit. I don't know how many more times i can tell her a free piece came for testing lol.

I have a pretty good collection myself and I've been telling the Mrs. the same thing but that excuse is starting to wear thin. I just counted 19 different glass rigs with 3 on the way in the mail. Not to mention a Dr Dabber Boost and a Puffco Pro for on the go dabs.

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
I have a pretty good collection myself and I've been telling the Mrs. the same thing but that excuse is starting to wear thin. I just counted 19 different glass rigs with 3 on the way in the mail. Not to mention a Dr Dabber Boost and a Puffco Pro for on the go dabs.

So Funny, I think my last 4 were "Test units for review" lol!

Check out this Chinese monstrosity on ebay. WTF?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/16-Heady-Gl...688026?hash=item1eb8b1f05a:g:gOAAAOSwYIxX5EVz
That is mighty impressive!
Nice one, nice vid too

How does it function with a bit more resistance, like with a vape attached?

It worked well with the Evo so far. I will try the supreme tonight!

OK, I had some people interested in buying some kleins so we are all going in on a group order. PM me or we can all get in a group maybe if we need to. Just let me know. I had some requests for more pics too, sorry for posting so much but they are so pretty lol!

8A3F1ED8-A8F9-44E8-8C2E-3DA706D61FA1_zps3nxybklt.jpg

3043575D-2BDA-4BB7-A60C-3D16748ED494_zpsx4ufaxqz.jpg

650FE553-2BA9-45B8-A271-C45D45D07092_zpshowejmlu.jpg

25F9DDF2-56DC-4D5A-881B-274D72AE985A_zpscwgncu0m.jpg

Last edited:

namasteIII

What do Y'all think

FC-187-v2 [link removed]

or

GB-187-v2 [link removed]

or maybe something else?

Modnote: Links to labeled counterfeit glass removed

What you got against my links dog?

Last edited:
namasteIII,

namasteIII

Which one would you buy if you could only have one? Also what makes you feel the GB hits better?

namasteIII,
Top Bottom