Cheap High Quality Bubbler

subway13029

Anyone suggested this yet?

http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/2015-new-two-function-mobius-matrix-perc/259562203.html

MRyYl3O.jpg
He already has that piece..

subway13029,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
WARNING: Not for the faint of heart!

I also love the 187. It greats me huge vapor clouds with the Evo. The large chamber is a plus. I use it for dabs too because I prefer the diffusion, but I also have a 710 coming my way. :D
The Breaking video made me laugh!
The FC 187 is in my rotation.

Now I need to do copest amounts of SHATTER!

@snackmaster I love this piece!

ataxian,

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
GetFileAttachment

Have you played with HYDRO-BASES?
GetFileAttachment

@Cannabis Connoisseur gave me the tip. (thanks)!
I have one I use with my LOG as well! (arm is not as long)
Where can I get a small mouth-piece like @mrbonsai420 ?

Not yet @ataxian , I may get the 10 arm or Inline Hydra-base since I already have the FC-UFC for a showerhead.

And that is a mouthpiece from the good ole M&M tech showerhead bubbler. Mine is the flower version with the big fat showerhead. This still and will always rank up there with one of the best bubblers ever made IMO.

mrbonsai420,
Reactions: ataxian

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Not yet @ataxian , I may get the 10 arm or Inline Hydra-base since I already have the FC-UFC for a showerhead.

And that is a mouthpiece from the good ole M&M tech showerhead bubbler. Mine is the flower version with the big fat showerhead. This still and will always rank up there with one of the best bubblers ever made IMO.

They make very nice stuff!

The FC-UFO is a very functional piece (kine of like a transformer)?
The HYDRO-BASES are smaller than the UFO.
I set up some water-pipes using the HYDROBASE to start my FRANKENSTEIN.
2 HYDROBASES is all I got. (kine of like a smaller FC UFO)
My wife say's I'm over the top?

I'm CIVILIZED (truly)

Their are some that don't think that?

kine is the HAWAIIAN spelling of KIND.

@subway13029 where is Duval?
I can't find it in my ATLAS?
In DUVAL do they celebrate 420?

Last edited:

Burt

Hi all,

Does anybody know of a cheap glass bubbler with ground joints for both the mouthpiece and downstem/diffuser?

Something like the UFO but with e.g. a 29.2mm joint in the top would be perfect for me, but I can't seem to find one.

Yours in throbbing red-eyed bliss, Burt.

Burt,

unsorted

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Last edited:

alittledabwilldoya'

Sapphire Powered Dabstronaut.
alittledabwilldoya',

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Hmm, Do I want to buy the "Mega Mai Tai" that looks like a blueish Penumbra color. Or the Red Elvis? I wish the "Chinese Slyme" FTK was for sale!
I love his pieces, I may start my own Hemping Collection!

http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/hemping-160810-9-5-quot-bent-neck-straight/390538503.html

http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/hemping-160810-9-5-quot-bent-neck-straight/390538642.html
GetFileAttachment

What's so cool about setting up your own likes.
Reading so much faster with CANNABIS = CIVILIZED
TOO many thing's to be addicted to?
GAS is easy!

Last edited:
ataxian,

snackmaster

My modular family has grown. For those who may be deciding what they want, here's a little size comparison. I love them all.

4E6AQFu.jpg

FC-UFO, Sunshine Store hydrabase (10-arm), FC-MOD

How do you like the 10-arm? Does it fire pretty evenly? Comparable to UFO flavor-wise?

snackmaster,

unsorted

How do you like the 10-arm? Does it fire pretty evenly? Comparable to UFO flavor-wise?

It's brand new, only used for one nano-load. I'm not very discerning about flavor, so I can't comment on that. I'll rotate it next load to check for even firing. I'll just say that it works great, and I probably cashed the load in about 2-1/2 hits. So the vapor must be more concentrated than with the UFO.

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
GetFileAttachment

What's so cool about setting up your own likes.
Reading so much faster with CANNABIS = CIVILIZED
TOO many thing's to be addicted to?
GAS is easy!
Ataxian, I see that lately you'be been trying to post images directly from your email. Just so you know, none of the rest of us can see those, so I ask that you please use imgur so we can share in your lovely images, ok?

Cheers.

:peace:

Last edited:

Likes2vape

Hmm, Do I want to buy the "Mega Mai Tai" that looks like a blueish Penumbra color. Or the Red Elvis? I wish the "Chinese Slyme" FTK was for sale!

http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/hemping-160810-9-5-quot-bent-neck-straight/390538503.html

http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/hemping-160810-9-5-quot-bent-neck-straight/390538642.html
I have GAS bad over some of his stuff!! Keep an eye out for more colors soon. I sent him a message a week a go. He said he just had a baby so production was slow but he said he got in red Elvis,orange Elvis, slyme, purple lollipop, mega Mai tai and double Mai tai.

I love the green Kline recycler with the pink highlights. Also the clear banger hangers with the colored fabs look bad ass.

Likes2vape,
Reactions: 6079Smith

Thcgos

Vape Addict

I personally was slightly disappointed with hemping's (aka zhang) double mai thai.

His colours look so vibrant and opaque (solid) in his store photos.... but in real life mine were way more transparent and lacking a bit of colour/vibrancy.

See mine:
vqYgonK.jpg

LpTfhfk.jpg

Some sections are more slightly more transparent than others.

He put the variance in his store photos (vs real life) down to kind lighting/backgrounds and batch glass variances (apparently this 3rd batch is a different colour to what is pictured in his store).

It's still fine, but I was disapointed as it wasn't exactly as pictured.
It's like ordering blue shoes and getting light brown?
Although, it does function fairly well.

I personally probably won't buy any more (considering the price also).
I think I'll just stick with sunshinestore and stephen. Real bang for your buck with them.

Last edited:

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
I personally was slightly disappointed with hemping's (aka zhang) double mai thai.

His colours look so vibrant and opaque (solid) in his store photos.... but in real life mine were way more transparent and lacking a bit of colour/vibrancy.

See mine:
vqYgonK.jpg

LpTfhfk.jpg

Some sections are more slightly more transparent than others.

He put the variance in his store photos (vs real life) down to kind lighting/backgrounds and batch glass variances (apparently this 3rd batch is a different colour to what is pictured in his store).

It's still fine, but I was disapointed as it wasn't exactly as pictured.
It's like ordering blue shoes and getting light brown?
Although, it does function fairly well.

I personally probably won't buy any more (considering the price also).
I think I'll just stick with sunshinestore and stephen. Real bang for your buck with them.

Yeah mine is much darker. I ordered the Mega Mai Tai Incycler last night as soon as I could!! Then Changed it to the Red Elvis because it looks alot like my Double mai tai in sun light. Just a little darker and more blue vs purple/pink. I flip flopped with him so much I really don't know which one he is sending so it will be a surprise, I will be happy with either!!

Edit: Just Confirmed that my order is changed to the Red Elvis! Usually not my favorite color but I like it on that piece. Seemed better than having 2x mai tai pieces although I LOVE it. LOL I went back and forth 20 times on that decision, you would have thought I was buying a car instead of a bong!

Last edited:
Top Bottom