Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Morty

Hey everyone. Wow. What a thread. Holy shit. Quick question. Is this the correct order in terms of volume. D020 < D020-D < FC-187 V2 (slightly larger) < D022 (taller & thinner, but more volume than the FC-187 ?). Thanks!

Thcgos

Vape Addict
I am also curious if the propeller rig actually spins. Been quite a while since I bought China glass, but that would be tempting.

Agreed.

It's funny how most sellers on DHGate don't have videos of the bubblers function.

I have asked in the past but most generally ignore you or don't provide it (in my experience).

It would be hella useful in my decision making.

DrSteez

Hey guys how's everyone doing?

I've been pretty good, enail still working like a charm and the glass pieces I have are great.

I have the fc 710 and the glass artist little breaker.

Wondering if there was a good copy of the mothership pieces and wanted to hear some feedback.

With the glass artist piece, it feels like it just doesn't milk enough. Fc 710 is great when sound is not an issue whatsoever.

DrSteez,

YungLeaner

Hey guys how's everyone doing?

I've been pretty good, enail still working like a charm and the glass pieces I have are great.

I have the fc 710 and the glass artist little breaker.

Wondering if there was a good copy of the mothership pieces and wanted to hear some feedback.

With the glass artist piece, it feels like it just doesn't milk enough. Fc 710 is great when sound is not an issue whatsoever.
It's frowned upon to specifically discuss brand name ripoffs, with the general idea that it's not evil to copy a rig design but might be rude to term it such.

Anyways, the Fab Egg from CCG is awesome. You can get a good torus or FTK from stevenlmz but you can also get a bad one.

My suggestion would be to get the large straight fab from Steven if you're looking for a piece for oil. I really, really love the instant milk it gives with solid but flavorful diffusion.

For vaporizers I don't think any of those designs are the best, and that the best option is the FC-UFO with a hydratube on top.

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
It's frowned upon to specifically discuss brand name ripoffs, with the general idea that it's not evil to copy a rig design but might be rude to term it such...

Don't think so unless something changed. Have never noticed throwing Chinese model #s being an issue. Just no links allowed to anything "branded". If it's not allowed, mods will take care of it.

@Morty - Not sure about D022 having more volume than FC-187. Don't have a D022. But your assumptions correct to that point. From looking at them - I think the 187 has a little more volume, but know there are a few here with both that can say for certain.

flotntoke,
Reactions: Morty

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
My FC-710 arrives today! :D :D :D

Can't wait to try it. I'm going to try to buy a lot of dabs to last me throughout the period where I send my EVO in for repairs.

Can't wait to taste the TASTIEST DABS ON THE PLANET.

710 = CIVILIZED

LIMESTONE FLOORS = NOT CIVILIZED

:lol: @ataxian
I love my FC - 710!

The first one I dropped and broke.
Ordered a 2nd one and it was = CIVILIZED

@Morty get what you like!
I have a FC 187, FC 186, FC 710, FC MOUTHPIECE and a few others?
The D Series I have everything but the D020-D?
I'm not sure?
However I believe the can is similar?
Whatever you get will not be your only piece.
It's addicting to COLLECT.
CIVILIZED?
IMPULSIVE = MAYBE

Last edited:

Dramma Lamma

Looks like a job for!

weenstoned

Ya I definitely think it could, but it could be really hard to get them right so I could also see them making stationary propellers. Hope it pans out.

weenstoned,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Thanks for the knowledge @flotntoke & @ataxian. Your answers = CIVILIZED. And yeah, I can already feel the GAS kickin' in (different pieces for different vapes, right), and I'm not talking about the GAS from the shitty taco "hell" I ate last night. Eating taco bell = UNCIVILIZED. :ko:
TACO BELL was my favorite fast food when I lived in FRANCE.
When I came to CALIFORNIA from a long flight TACO BELL was my first stop.

Glass is fun as long as you don't break it!

CIVILIZED/UNCIVILIZED = you decide?

Justpassedu

Can someone recommend me a chinese glass for the evo vapexnail (tincture addon), a direct link to product would be appreciated.

Would the mouth of this piece work as I've noticed the vapexnail sticks out a bit:
http://www.dhgate.com/product/2016-...9-8-inches-glass/385487849.html#mfavit-4-null
That 1 works well with the nail , I own it but not so great with flowers as it has a bit of drag. I do like it allot though if i am only using my vapexnail's with the Evo.

Justpassedu,
Reactions: ataxian

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Can someone recommend me a chinese glass for the evo vapexnail (tincture addon), a direct link to product would be appreciated.

Would the mouth of this piece work as I've noticed the vapexnail sticks out a bit:
http://www.dhgate.com/product/2016-...9-8-inches-glass/385487849.html#mfavit-4-null

I would go with this one.
http://www.dhgate.com/product/new-b...dcage/388109628.html#s1-9-1b;searl|3015750382

Yeah, Maxglass has cool stuff! I have also been thinking about this Fab klein in Prenumbra but I have a feeling Hemping will release one very similar eventually for 1/2 the cost.

https://www.thickassglass.com/colle...berge-klein-14mm-female-1?variant=17168410501

Last edited:

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker

Likes2vape

Did anyone else get a strange message from Hemping? I had messaged him about the mega mai tai klein recycler a couple days ago and he said he was all sold out now and that I may need to wait a long time because he was taking care of his wife.

than yesterday I got this

If you need this style pipe, please contact me by email, then I can sell one to you. And in the future I will not sell this style pipe on DHgate, so if you need, please pay the payment by Western Union.
Now I need to confirm how many people need this style pipe, if more than 30 people need, the price perhaps will be cheap.
If no many people need this style pipes, I will produced less pipes, then the price will be high.
Thank you, Zhang

He included his email address but I removed it. I find it strange and kind of sketchy that he wants me send a payment by western union.

jl420

Did anyone else get a strange message from Hemping? I had messaged him about the mega mai tai klein recycler a couple days ago and he said he was all sold out now and that I may need to wait a long time because he was taking care of his wife.

If you need this style pipe, please contact me by email, then I can sell one to you. And in the future I will not sell this style pipe on DHgate, so if you need, please pay the payment by Western Union.
Now I need to confirm how many people need this style pipe, if more than 30 people need, the price perhaps will be cheap.
If no many people need this style pipes, I will produced less pipes, then the price will be high.
Thank you, Zhang

He included his email address but I removed it. I find it strange and kind of sketchy that he wants me send a payment by western union.
That is pretty strange especially when you buy from DHgate you have some type of protection. By sending anyone money W.U. it leaves you at their mercy. Next thing you know you've just won a lottery in Kenya but have to pay $10,000 in taxes in order to get it...:hmm:

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker

Thank you, Zhang

I will let you know how it goes when I get my Klein. The way he ships it should be here Monday, It never takes more than a couple of days for his DHL orders. I didn't pay Western Union but I did get one of the few Kleins he made. I got the Red Elvis but wouldn't mind the mega mai tai too so good to hear I can get another.
He seems legit to me so I will gladly take the risk for the FC community to try it as soon as another piece is released that I want. Perhaps the Fab klein! Maybe I could buy a few and just pass them along if you need them?
I wonder if it's because of a deal his factory has with TAG? If you noticed these are pretty much the same pieces that TAG sells for 3x as much, I hear they are the actual supplier for them. It could be an agreement that they won't sell the same pipes that they sell to TAG on DH Gate. He may have tested the waters and they noticed. That's my guess.

I have taken this type of risk with more money for lesser glass from US artists so I will take the risk if I feel the glass is worth it but I do prefer paypal. Western Union does seem sketch for real!

Edit: Confirmed, He isn't allowed to sell those pipes due to the reason I described above. If you feel unsafe ordering from him directly PM me and I will just get a bulk order together for the Kleins.

Last edited:

subway13029

I just logged onto dhgate and got an alert that said after sept 26th they will no longer be able to accept western union and if you need to pay offline do so by bank transfer of something else..seems odd

subway13029,

TripMan

I would go with this one.
http://www.dhgate.com/product/new-b...dcage/388109628.html#s1-9-1b;searl|3015750382

Yeah, Maxglass has cool stuff! I have also been thinking about this Fab klein in Prenumbra but I have a feeling Hemping will release one very similar eventually for 1/2 the cost.

https://www.thickassglass.com/colle...berge-klein-14mm-female-1?variant=17168410501

Thanks for the link, will pick up the first one as it's cheaper. I can't see myself ever spending for than $100 for glass, but again I'm new to medical weed so who knows.

TripMan,
Top Bottom