Cheap High Quality Bubbler

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Ordered my first water piece 2+ weeks ago from Sunshine Store D020-D and it hasn't arrived yet. Waiting is killing me lol. In Canada so it probably takes longer than to US, plus epacket tracking is useless.

Already have the Haze GonG, now I need the piece.
GetFileAttachment

You need a collection so waiting isn't an issue!

ataxian,
Reactions: jl420

George1151

I ordered items from Sunshine Store and Stevenlmz one day apart. Both were shipped on 9/6. Steven's arrived yesterday. Tracking on the SS shipment shows only that the shipment was processed
on 9/6. I messaged them yesterday, got an answer today. They said: the shipment is not lost, wait more days due to MOON CAKE FESTIVAL, too many packages to ship, keep tracking with usps. So I'm waiting with you, George. Damn MCF! But at least I already have other pieces. Love my UFO.

https://www.travelchinaguide.com/essential/holidays/mid-autumn-mooncake.htm

I ordered a pocket digital scale from DHgate in the spring and it took over 6 weeks to arrive. I messaged seller after 5 weeks and was told that the delay was due to bad weather and strikes (now its mooncakes lol).

Since it's my first glass and since I already bought the GonG from Haze I am antsy to get my bubbler.

George1151,
Reactions: ataxian

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Can't quite reach it from here...

This thread is costly to click on. GAS is unquenchable

@ataxian you have a lot of pieces, which is your favourite?
@MoltenTiger I ready don't have a favorite?

I have all the D series however not the D020-D?
Most of FC (Steven)
GB from Yimmum I'm starting to get.
Many JHOOKS (SHERLOCKS)
ASH COLLECTORS
BUBBLERS (all kine)

My wife thinks It's weird to collect stuff?

I may say start with ?

PORTABLE = BUBBLER D020 is popular
LOG = D022 (some like the D020-9)
Desk Top = FC 186, 187, so many?

sunshine store
kathy057
clear glass
Liberty Glass

All my experiences have been positive.

I have some pieces from CALIFORNIA I use the most.
Kind of unorthodox my designs but they work for me.

I had a SMOKE SHOP (Headshop) close by (they are gone)?
Many Kech Clips and ADAPTERS I collected.

Where do you put it all?

Two GonG's before bed however I want one more for good measure!

abcd5432

My experience with Kathy0577 in terms of the quality of pieces I received, they were pretty poor. Steven was quite good.

abcd5432,
Reactions: ataxian

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
My experience with Kathy0577 in terms of the quality of pieces I received, they were pretty poor. Steven was quite good.
I think @VANVAS asked what was my favorite piece?

Really I don't have a favorite but at least have a FC UFO.

Image the FC UFO with a MALE facing down! (like a giant ash collector)?
A FEMALE facing up I work around however it would be my favorite water piece if it had a MALE adapter instead? Why not offer both? (sunshine store as JHOOKS)?

If I can't get one from a web site, "custom in CALIFORNIA is the solution".

I'd get it made anywhere however we have 1,000's of GLASS BLOWERS near where I live.
Just not the same price?

@MoltenTiger this is what I was thinking?

Last edited:

diseaze

I ordered it (FC-188) last night and will report back once I get it. Unfortunately, my fiancée broke the FC-187 that I had for only a couple months, but it's definitely been my favorite. The angle on the neck seem a little higher on the mouth piece of the FC-188 and that was one of the cons I had with the FC-187. I use an UD so it'll be nice to have the 14mm and not have to use an adapter too.

I recently got a d-cycler and, even though the opening seems a little bigger (it does say 14.5mm...), it's been really convenient not having to worry about extra pieces of glass to break. I'm also expecting the CCG faberge egg with a matrix perc today so I'll make a comparison of that too.

Cheers everyone!

Last edited:

UnidenWallet

Does anyone have a link to that tiny bubbler that was like 4 or 6mm thick? It has really thick glass and was small, that's all I remember. :( Its a fairly popular piece around here that gets posted a lot. Some people like to use it as a travel piece?

Edit: Oh my god, you guys found it! You're literally psychics :D

Last edited:
UnidenWallet,

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
I think @VANVAS asked what was my favorite piece?

Really I don't have a favorite but at least have a FC UFO.

Image the FC UFO with a MALE facing down! (like a giant ash collector)?
A FEMALE facing up I work around however it would be my favorite water piece if it had a MALE adapter instead? Why not offer both? (sunshine store as JHOOKS)?

If I can't get one from a web site, "custom in CALIFORNIA is the solution".

I'd get it made anywhere however we have 1,000's of GLASS BLOWERS near where I live.
Just not the same price?

@MoltenTiger this is what I was thinking?

This is another good one that style. American made and under $40 shipped! Great to use with a 18mm J-hook on the bottom, as an ash catcher, or with a Hydtratube as a mouthpiece too!

I would link it but they it's made by
Apollo Glass and they only make a little higher end stuff now I think?
542EB8E2-885A-4CCC-BF95-43215E4E2DEE_zpsnsvvbua2.jpg

Does anyone have a link to that tiny bubbler that was like 4 or 6mm thick? It has really thick glass and was small, that's all I remember. :( Its a fairly popular piece around here that gets posted a lot. Some people like to use it as a travel piece?

Yeah, I use it for travel only but it's a good one. Even stable with a 16mm Liger and enail!

http://www.dhgate.com/product/2015-feb-newest-glass-bong-9-quot-inches/247499767.html
98974BDD-5D0A-40F4-9943-BF9CA7CECCEE.jpg

I bought a couple of these bowl heads when they were only $16 and change, one green one purple. I was hoping they might be UV reactive and while the green wasn't the purple does actually light up.
rBVaEVdOSjWAXcSIAAFsrLi_Icw616.jpg

Buy here-
http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/new-arrival-usa-colored-glass-bowl-water/385637480.html

Now below is a pic of the purple one I was sent. Obviously a screw up... and it seems my review got screened out? Its been a few days, could it take longer to post because I included the image, or is this some shenanigans?

Awesome bowls, if not a bit unexpectedly awkward haha

mnO3k4B.jpg

JediMindTrixR4Kidz,
Reactions: DenverNugs

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
This is another good one that style. American made and under $40 shipped! Great to use with a 18mm J-hook on the bottom, as an ash catcher, or with a Hydtratube as a mouthpiece too!

I would link it but they it's made by
Apollo Glass and they only make a little higher end stuff now I think?
542EB8E2-885A-4CCC-BF95-43215E4E2DEE_zpsnsvvbua2.jpg

Yeah, I use it for travel only but it's a good one. Even stable with a 16mm Liger and enail!

http://www.dhgate.com/product/2015-feb-newest-glass-bong-9-quot-inches/247499767.html
98974BDD-5D0A-40F4-9943-BF9CA7CECCEE.jpg
GetFileAttachment

Have you played with HYDRO-BASES?
GetFileAttachment

@Cannabis Connoisseur gave me the tip. (thanks)!
I have one I use with my LOG as well! (arm is not as long)
Where can I get a small mouth-piece like @mrbonsai420 ?

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Broken pics but I need me a hydro-base. Which perc did you get?
Like a upside down rain drop? (tree)

The HYDRO-BASES are like smaller FC UFO's?

I make water-pipes as well out of them.

I want a FC UFO with a 18mm MALE FACING DOWN so I can use a JHOOK for a mouth-piece!

ataxian,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
@ataxian Pictures in e-mails only show for people who are logged into your e-mail account, which is only you.
Upload them to imgur or something to make them visible for everyone.

Seek,
Reactions: Thcgos
Top Bottom