Cheap High Quality Bubbler

NewVape

What a guy!
My Infamous arrived yesterday, so I haven't had much time with it. So far though, I like it. I knew it was small but I was surprised once I had it in hand. I thought "Wow that's a tiny bubbler", turns out though it's a perfect size to slip into a coat pocket, or in a glove compartment. For me this is going to make a great travel bubb. It's compact, does the job well, and if broken or lost it's easily replaced. Noserub my advice is, for the price of the Sheldon buy 3 of the Infamous' (2 back ups :p ) and spend the left over $ on something green to test all 3 of the bubblers with... in the same session. I don't think you can beat it at the price. It pairs perfectly with my Hot Pod in terms of draw speed :nod: just enough air flow to make use of the large glass air path in the Pod, but not so fast as to pull all the heat out of it. The only thing I'd change about it is the mouth piece. It's a little short for my taste, I'll probably have someone blow another one for me that gives a little more distance, kind of like the Sheldon's mouthpiece above.

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I wouldn't go juggling or tossing this little $40 bub around, but it feels pretty tough, possibly close to 3mil glass from just looking at it. I haven't had mine long enough to travel with it, and have already thought about getting a second for back up just in case, now that I have had a chance to use it. I do like the size and function of this little guy and for that price you can get more than one in case you do break something. If you feel like your vape is right in your face, I found if you turn the mouthpiece at a 90 degree angle to the bub so it make more of an L shape, you get a little more distance from the bub, or at least it feels that way because it gets the main part out of your face a little more. Worth a try to see if that helps anyway.

That metal K clip I got is solid :tup: .

jambandphan03,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I've got one of those heading my way now, Dreamerr :tup: , thanks for the responses. I went on a small spending spree lastnight, got that low-pro reducer and a santacruz shredder as well as a second $40 bub. so I will have a spare put away. Yes, I have a touch of the hoarding disease, and I am trying to keep it in check to a point. :lol: I don't have 20 of everything...

jambandphan03,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I got the scs as well but as you know my order is taking forever cause of now one missing item. There were a bunch but we are waiting just for one now. I go on sprees as well but am trying to stop. You go on worse then sprees at me. PV was actually my biggest meaning most stuff not most expensive.

I think the infamous is thicker then you think but you are the glass person. Compare it to the mona when you get it. I think the mona is 7mm thick. The infamous is as thick as my solo stems if not more and as thick as my pyrex bowls so my assumption was 7mm or in that area.

Dreamerr,

placetime

Ordered a stripped-down one of these Colie bubblers: http://colieglass.jumpseller.com/diffused-bubbler
I'm thinking/hoping it'll be the tiny bubbler I've been searching for. I'll post once it's here. :cool:

almost bought the infamous about 10 times now, but for some reason that colie grabbed my eye, and he gave me a good price on one without bowl, mouthpiece, or the side hanger things. :)

placetime,
Reactions: Tweak

Tweek

Here is another testimonial to the strength of the infamous bubbler:

I was in the process of getting it prepped for a hit, when the doorbell rang. I was so excited about my Chinese food arriving, that I jumped up sending the bubbler and my bowl all over the place :goat: Bubbler came down on the hardwood with a pretty good thud. She survived :smug:

Dreamerr

Placetime that looks nice but I for one can't see the pics since they blow up to bigger then screen size. Also the vid gives no idea how big it is even though the description says 4" I would love to see it in a hand or near something to judge.

Dreamerr,

Dreamerr

If pictures are correct which I doubt it looks bigger then the one from PV and 5 bucks more.

Dreamerr,

SD_haze

If pictures are correct which I doubt it looks bigger then the one from PV and 5 bucks more.
Only difference between the two is that the more expensive one extends the "ground glass" part all the way to the end.

The PV adapter has a little straight tube sticking out the end.

Personally, I bought a reducer for FIVE dollars at a headshop that has a tube extending even further (and is really roughly cut). Works fine, so go for the cheapest :2c:

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
i just bought two from pv to replace the last one.
also a 24mm to 18mm reducer (been looking for one for a long time) and some
other needed accessories, including volcano to glass adapter. always good prices and fc discount. (shameless plug)

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Probably more for you too due to international shipping. Worth it though if you need other stuff from OGB.
Haha, I'm not in any particular need for one at this moment, I've got 2 already ;)
I just wanted to check what BDV said about the price including shipping.
(unless I misunderstood that part?)

Frederick McGuire,

JeeSee

Cultured Curmudgeon
https://www.planetvape.ca/black-leaf-8-arm-slitted-tree-perc-bubbler.html

Seriously thinking of getting this. With the discount code it comes to about $90 (Canadian) shipped to India, which is cheaper than I can find anywhere. I'd really have loved myself some nice EHLE glass, J. R. R. Tokin' messaged me a link to some nice site which had exactly what I needed with downright cheap shipping ( http://www.everyonedoesit.com/onlin...bong-hexagon-foot---100ml.cfm?iProductID=5907 ) but it is unfortunately out of stock. :'( Any ideas for good, cheap glass (cheaper the better, cheap international shipping must)?

JeeSee

Cultured Curmudgeon
I had a look at that one, unfortunately its weight makes shipping an extra 16 pounds (as opposed to only 3.5 pounds for that much lighter EHLE piece) - that included, there's barely any difference between the price on this one and the PV bubbler, in which case I'd prefer the PV. It looks pretty cool although I'm so new to glass I don't even know what that detachable piece next to it in the pic is for. Thanks for the suggestion though. Any others?

JeeSee,

JeeSee

Cultured Curmudgeon
Oh so it's the bowl! In India you only get acrylic bongs with pre-attached, non-detachable metal bowls. Cheap as hell, like $5 or so. I've used those most of my smoking life until I switched to vaping after I recovered from tuberculosis. Now there's no looking back, haha. Smoking bongs has been reduced to a very rare, social ritual for me.

JeeSee,
Top Bottom