Cheap High Quality Bubbler

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
I'm pretty sure someone in this thread, bought that exact same Black Leaf bubbler and was not happy at all. They uploaded a video and if I remember correctly, it does not have very good splash guard abilities.

They make a larger version of it, with an Octopus on it... that gets good reviews, but its significantly more expensive.

If you're looking at the Ehle's, just go ahead and bump it up to the 250ml. I've been eye-balling them, since Frederick talked them up. Since then, don't think I've ever heard a bad word about them.

Clickable

Or

Personally, I'd pitch in the extra and have them add this. You will like it a LOT more and it will blow that Black Leaf away. Even if you hold out for the 100ml or pass on this... you can always buy it, or a different one later.

SD_haze

$110+tax for a shipped for a reinforced showerhead bubbler with thick wide base!
Aww yiss
http://www.errld.com/product/mini-rigs
Says you can Email them at errldapparel@gmail.com for "custom heady rigs" but if that's made-to-order, they might be able to do this $110 bubbler with a female joint for adapter-less vaporizing
photo__1_.JPG
Quoting this from last week.
Looks like the website now says "male or female joints" as an option :party:
(along with 18mm or 14mm option)

placetime

placetime,
Reactions: Dreamerr

GOATPUSSY

Quoting this from last week.
Looks like the website now says "male or female joints" as an option :party:
(along with 18mm or 14mm option)

After I saw your post last week... just gotta have one of those!!! I sent them an email asking if they would do different setups and they responded immediately to confirm they would and than adjusted the website to reflect to various options. Awesome customer service so far! Def getting one real soon, just gotta figure out which one! He's on Instagram as earljrglass and flexglass. Really cool mini recyclers and custom rigs too.

GOATPUSSY,
Reactions: placetime

Nbajunkie

Someones always watching..
http://aqualabtechnologies.com/wicked-sands-glass-tiny-sidecar-vapor-bubbler.html

Found this little guy last week, and this just came back into stock.Im pretty excited about it and Im deciding between this and the infamous. Im leaning twords purchasing the wicked sands but am concerned about the size.Could it be too small? I really like that its got a short can and the mouthpiece is huge! I plan on mati
alt_1-30-12-396.jpg
ng it with my UD straight silicone...sounds dreamy right?:lol: ;)

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I ordered this one from Pipedaddy.
I hope it will be compatible with my MFLB whip (someway) or that it will work well as an oil rig with a glass nail & dome I have or with the Do You Dab nail (waiting also for that following FC advice).
XCeEkX5.png

I just got my second one of these in today... it was a little nicer looking than my first one, but basically the same. I love the little guy!

NewVape

What a guy!
I've been using my Infamous since I got it. I'm really liking it as a small desk top bubb. I was able to find a mouthpiece at a LHS that I like much better. It gives a little more distance so I don't feel like my vape is hitting me in the nose.

PaperClouds

I'm not sure if anyone's mentioned, probably, but from SSFG for 60 bucks you can get this...

71-217-large.jpg

It's American made, which normally I'm not a stickler on other when it comes to glass. They're also really nice people that work there, that will actually talk back in a timely fashion and they take custom orders. When you order of these you can get one of their bad ass showerheads for only 15$ more, they aren't the best for flowers because they clog but for vapor they're awesome. In my opinion it's the best deal on the internet. I've had two of these and am going to get a third soon.

PaperClouds,
Reactions: placetime

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
We've got some talented people around here to. Lev with M&M Tech/Leviathan has my personal favorite (though, Ray's stuff is close... they, like Lev are really great people). Steve, with Steele Concept, The Indestructible Water Pipe... we've had the extreme pleasure watching him go from pretty much start-up, to being in High Times and getting ready to blow up. PlanetVape has a strong presence here, they're getting ready to release a forum bubbler...

Lots o' stuff.

Best forum, I've ever been on.

Rebirth of The Infamous V1.0b! Maybe c or d by now. Hhm... anyway

Domeless/sleeved? We're still debating (picture #2). Whatever... it works. Well, I don't know about this setup, I haven't really tried it yet... but it's probably cool. But, damn I got some PIECES to test out, if you know what I mean, wink, wink, nudge, nudge. Say no more...

20130202_031219_zpsf4beba17.jpg

20130202_031312_zpsa4b8c957.jpg

20130202_031201_zps31d714b2.jpg

BigDaddyVapor,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Looks like we may have a prize! Who wants to be the next LUCKY contestant on the Cheap Bastards Glass Consortium's Spin the Cheap HQ Wheel O' Surprises!?

Cheech 10" Honeycomb - $95.99 (Interesting they say their choice, they are two slightly different designs. I would want a choice, tyvm)

(shhh! I'll just deduct $100 from the money for my new M&M tube. Lev will never notice... no one say anything!)

natural farmer

Looks like we may have a prize! Who wants to be the next LUCKY contestant on the Cheap Bastards Glass Consortium's Spin the Cheap HQ Wheel O' Surprises!?

Cheech 10" Honeycomb - $95.99 (Interesting they say their choice, they are two slightly different designs. I would want a choice, tyvm)

(shhh! I'll just deduct $100 from the money for my new M&M tube. Lev will never notice... no one say anything!)
Now that's really interesting... Seriously thinking about this!

JeeSee

Cultured Curmudgeon
Have you tried contacting Lev on shipping to India?
I don't think I can afford glass that costs more than $90 (US) shipped to India tbh. Maybe in a few years!
I'm pretty sure someone in this thread, bought that exact same Black Leaf bubbler and was not happy at all. They uploaded a video and if I remember correctly, it does not have very good splash guard abilities.

They make a larger version of it, with an Octopus on it... that gets good reviews, but its significantly more expensive.

If you're looking at the Ehle's, just go ahead and bump it up to the 250ml. I've been eye-balling them, since Frederick talked them up. Since then, don't think I've ever heard a bad word about them.

Tempting as that is, the shipping amount is upped considerably between the 100ML and 250ML, internationally. :( I can't afford it. Plus, the guys at MF were wonderful enough to send me a new PA + car adapter for $40 shipped to India with my replacement WPA, but unfortunately they don't accept PayPal, debit card or bank transfer and I don't have a credit card - so I'm in a bit of a fix already.
I really think the best option for me right now is that Black Leaf piece - why do you say it isn't good? I read quite a few pages but couldn't find any reviews.

EDIT: What about this? http://www.ioffer.com/i/mini-bong-glass-water-pipe-fork-filter-height-15-cm-524115121 It looks cheap/shady as all hell though...

JeeSee,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Well, you might want to wait on the Ehle. The videos I've seen on the Black Leaf, is just a chug monster. With the MFLB though, it has potential... doesn't require a strong pull.

Same thing with that ioffer piece x 20. There's a video in this thread that shows it. Might as well just be an open hole tube, with the mess of water, during pull.

Taking into account the MFLB, the BL should be fine... its a light enough pull. Just stay away from that 2nd one you listed.

BigDaddyVapor,

JeeSee

Cultured Curmudgeon
Thanks. Think you remember where those Black Leaf vids are? Would love to see them.

JeeSee,

JeeSee

Cultured Curmudgeon
...if you type in the right keywords!
Does GrassCity still have that 30% sale you guys were talking about a few pages ago?

JeeSee,

PaperClouds

Any idea what country Black Leaf Glass is made in? It seems to be EU based but it's so damn cheap that it makes me think that it's china glass.

PaperClouds,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Uhm... Malaysia or Indonesia, I think. I posted some Black Leaf info in this thread. Do a thread search for Black Leaf and my username. Though, that will admittedly bring up a LOT Of results, probably.

JeeSee... Here's a vid of that BL 8-arm. Chuggy. And for the dude doing combustion, I must say it fires pretty bad... does it even have cuts?

I just have difficulty saying, yeah man... get that. I wouldn't hazard to guess how many pieces there are, in this entire thread that are better and cheaper. There has to be some suitable shipping options in here.

BigDaddyVapor,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

PaperClouds

I know this was posted quite some time ago, but if anyone ever considers buying just know that the mouth piece tube is very very fragile even though it feels heavier all that weight is in the perc. I transported this like I do all of my glass pieces and I've never broken anything that way and this broke the day I got it. That being said I "glued" it back together and now works fine. And I must say this is one of the smoothest pieces I've EVER hit combusting or vaping. I think it's due the fact that the 18mm hole is massive for a bub this sized so the flow is crazy. The one that sucks to is that since it has so much flow water gets in the mouth piece tube and when put down will leak out, not a huge inconvenience just be careful where you put it down.

PaperClouds,
Top Bottom