Cheap High Quality Bubbler

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Ah ha.

I was thrown by it not being a "brushing" downstem, but with that blown up picture those do both look like 14mm connections.

Really lame the website would grossly mislabel it like that.

It threw me to... I kept looking at the picture, wondering what the Hell was bugging me about it. Then I noticed that the joints, both look the same size... as the bowl. Finally, if you take a look at the downstem extending into the tube. Sure looks like 10mm to me.

BigDaddyVapor,

NeeChee

More meatloaf Ma!
I have been following this thread for a while and bought the 40$ pipesdaddy bubbler.Thanks by the way it works great and very compact.My question is... the white clip they give you for the mouthpiece.It snaps on ok but does not stop the mouthpiece from falling out.Is there a trick to it like squeezing it before putting it on? Or do i need to buy a new clip from somewhere and which one do i buy? thanks

SD_haze

I have been following this thread for a while and bought the 40$ pipesdaddy bubbler.Thanks by the way it works great and very compact.My question is... the white clip they give you for the mouthpiece.It snaps on ok but does not stop the mouthpiece from falling out.Is there a trick to it like squeezing it before putting it on? Or do i need to buy a new clip from somewhere and which one do i buy? thanks
It's an 18mm clip, and the mouthpiece is 14mm.

So it does work with the main 18mm joint, but isn't very useful for most vaporizer applications.

SD_haze,

Shad0w99

got the infamous here too! Thanks for all the videos. It was very helpful! will put up vidoes when it gets here!

Thank you

Shad0w99,

Hoops

I didn't receive a clip either, when I asked for one originally the guy said he was out of them or he'd include it for free. Probably why everyone who got a clip ended up with a 18mm....which isn't too useful for the little guy.

Hoops,

NeeChee

More meatloaf Ma!
Don't feel bad it doesn't work it fits the bottom 18mm ok just wont keep the 14mm in place.I want the one BigDaddyVapor has on his a few pages back!

NeeChee,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I don't want one at all but was just making a comment. I like the fact that I can turn the mouth piece at a 90 degree angle.

NeeChee

More meatloaf Ma!
i wouldn't mind a blue clip for when clumzies come over.Im just amazed of the draw speed of this sucker. i guess i have to turn down my heat and take slower draws.I got the pink Rezblock delivered all the same day like a mini FC glass starter kit! Thanks! but i'm afraid i will be broke soon...

I didn't receive a clip either, when I asked for one originally the guy said he was out of them or he'd include it for free. Probably why everyone who got a clip ended up with a 18mm....which isn't too useful for the little guy.
I also ordered a 14mm clip with my infamous and received 2 - 18mm clips instead. too bad i dont need any 18mm clips and did need a 14 :\

chip chipperson,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
You guys must really be hard on glass. I use all glass dishes and storage containers. I just replaced my rubbermaids cause glass cleans better and doesn't get messed up in the microwave. I am yet to break anything. I will say my son managed to break a corelle dish and I was shocked. I guess guys are just good like that.

This bubbler is thick. Short of dropping it on tile or hitting it really hard on the side of a table I can't see breaking it. I said really hard. Sometimes you are just lucky and get the weak spot but that happens.

Dreamerr,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
I got my clips from Mike (oregonglassblower). I use the 18mm one on my SSFG Travel Beaker. Locks both pieces SOLID. I can pick it up by the downstem, filled with water... no problem.

BigDaddyVapor,
Reactions: NeeChee

justcametomind

It threw me to... I kept looking at the picture, wondering what the Hell was bugging me about it. Then I noticed that the joints, both look the same size... as the bowl. Finally, if you take a look at the downstem extending into the tube. Sure looks like 10mm to me.
thank you for your posts and picture. I think I'll get a replacement bowl. They finally told me they will rembourse me the shipping costs because it is their fault.

jambandphan03

in flavor country
just got one of the infamous bubs and WOW for such a tiny package, it's really giving me some nice diffusion. It is actually smaller than I expected, and makes a very nice size for travel/carry around piece. Very nice addition :) thanks for posting about this little bub everyone.

Here's a vid with the HI, seems to work well with the Pax and Solo, and I imagine the INH would do well with this bub too with the right adapters. Great for portables. Hard to say how long these welds will hold up, but it is a low price piece of glass that hits nice, can't complain too much.

FrogBoy138

Justcametomind Good I'm happy for you I was worried can't stand to see someone new to a hobby get off to a bad start because of wrong info from a vendor.

FrogBoy138,

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
And i recently got the black leaf saxo below. after i finish hitting and remove my mouth from the mouthpiece, there is a "air pressure feedback" which cause a 'blob' and the air to pop up which causes herb spillage from the bowl if i don't properly lift the bowl herb off the bubbler. any glass lovers would know what is the cause and what to look for to avoid such a situation? thanks!
us_444.jpg

One reason I quit using my BL saxo, the blowback is the worse of all my pieces. Not so much a problem once you get the routine of pulling the whip out, but becomes a big problem when you have guests using it and they keep blowing herb into your heater cover. :ugh:

You could maybe try and place a removable downstem into the bubbler's downstem, decreasing the bore and potentially the amount of air being pushed back.

SD_haze

HSIHP

Ok I submit. You've won. I can no long hold out. I just ordered the Infamous...

Same exact thing here. With BDV leading the charge and many others really liking this piece I just had to pull the trigger. I'll admit, Jam, your stamp of approval made me 100% positive that this is the piece for me. Now the waiting game... :argh:

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Same exact thing here. With BDV leading the charge and many others really liking this piece I just had to pull the trigger. I'll admit, Jam, your stamp of approval made me 100% positive that this is the piece for me. Now the waiting game... :argh:
It really is a great piece for the price!

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I agree, I am really enjoying how small it is, but still very effective. Thanks for the vote of confidence there HSHIP. I ended up ordering a 14mm metal Klip for $11 on ebay for the mouthpiece connect, hope it works.

jambandphan03,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH
Top Bottom