• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cheap High Quality Bubbler

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Yeah, I don't think that thing is going to pull well. They should have just ditched the outer "perc" (that's a joke) and dropped the showerhead a bit. Be a nice little piece. That tube section, with those giant holes, is going to glug, glug, glug and probably have you swallowing water.

BigDaddyVapor,
Reactions: JSteez4205

sunsett70

hey guys, i came across this on ioffer. don't know if this is considered cheap and it could well be china glass but seems pretty reasonable (past deals have been done at usd125) for such a 'nice' piece.
12-12-arm-bubbler-dewar-seal-joint-water-pipe-db93.jpg

http://www.ioffer.com/i/12-12-arm-bubbler-dewar-seal-joint-water-pipe-528796064

also this
http://www.ioffer.com/i/12-12-arm-bubbler-uber-joint-75mm-water-pipe-528795658

to a glass noob like me, quite a few nice pieces this fella has.

sunsett70,

SD_haze

hey guys, i came across this on ioffer. don't know if this is considered cheap and it could well be china glass but seems pretty reasonable (past deals have been done at usd125) for such a 'nice' piece.

http://www.ioffer.com/i/12-12-arm-bubbler-dewar-seal-joint-water-pipe-528796064

also this
http://www.ioffer.com/i/12-12-arm-bubbler-uber-joint-75mm-water-pipe-528795658

to a glass noob like me, quite a few nice pieces this fella has.
The company is on FC!
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/aeon-glass-by-jhanpixel.7673/

It is chinese raw materials but not made or shipped from china. US blowers using chinese boro materials
:buzz:

EveryDayAmnesiac

http://www.nnsoutpost.com/bent-glass/nighthawk/bent-glass-nighthawk-b7-38.html

So... I've been thinking about making my first foray into the world of "real" glass. As of this moment, I only have an Aqua Vape for my DBV and a Silika mini-bubbler for my Underdog. They both do an okay job, but I'm now wanting to pick up an LSV (can't quite afford a Cloud yet) and some decent glass. Would this work all right for all three vapes? My criteria are:

a) Cost of around $100 - if I were to spend any more on glass, I would be so paranoid when using it (I'm a klutz) that it would probably ruin the experience.

b) Not too big - I want something I can keep somewhat low-key and can travel easily with.

c) The overall shape of this piece - I'm not sure what you call it. Anyone?

d) A mouthpiece that does NOT look like a penis - that leaves that infamous $40 bubbler out! :lol: Actually, it leaves A LOT of pieces out. What the hell is with the phallic mouthpiece on so much glass?

e) Must be able to use with an LSV, DBV, and Underdog (with all the right adapters, of course.)

I've looked at the HVY beaker and some EHLE and some Black Leaf and Leviathan and a lot of SSFG stuff, but this one piece seems to be just right. Can anyone steer me clear, or tell me it's NOT a bad option? I don't know anything about Bent or about NNS, really.

Also been jooking at jhanpixel's stuff and the newer colie glass stuff. Looks promising, but the price on the Bent piece is really nice.

Any input would be greatly appreciated! :love:

EDIT - I'm also trying to avoid China glass, but it's not imperative!

EveryDayAmnesiac,

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
I'd have to get some money together for it (rx refill day was yesterday :rolleyes:) and drive back out and hope they still have some. I got it on Monday, and there were only three of them, one of which had an open-ended stem, and the other one wasn't... as pretty. Even the girl helping me pointed out that it looked a bit different (the can was a little bigger, the inline was kinda messed up, more obvious mouthpiece angle.) It's also got some bubble spots, around the rim of the mouthpiece, as well as at the bottom center of the can, and two little batches on the joint. Pictures of this at the bottom.

I saw the same piece at two other headshops I went to while I was looking for a female/female adapter so I could just use the GonG MFLB whip. They were $100 and $125.

thanks man... no worries.... i don't want you to go through all that hassle. i put a request out in the classifieds as a "wanted to buy"... we'll see what happens

mmenzie,

Live-N-Learn

Higher, Higher, Baby...
d) A mouthpiece that does NOT look like a penis - that leaves that infamous $40 bubbler out! :lol: Actually, it leaves A LOT of pieces out. What the hell is with the phallic mouthpiece on so much glass?

Its a mans world thats why buddy!!!! (J/k) MLK Day, Everyone is equal. Good observation though.

Just buy your glass and everytime before you put your mouth on the symbollic penish, say "PAUSE" then suck the white milky substance out of it. :p

My infamous treats me good btw. I do see the penish resemblance though. :razz:

natural farmer

http://www.nnsoutpost.com/bent-glass/nighthawk/bent-glass-nighthawk-b7-38.html

So... I've been thinking about making my first foray into the world of "real" glass. As of this moment, I only have an Aqua Vape for my DBV and a Silika mini-bubbler for my Underdog. They both do an okay job, but I'm now wanting to pick up an LSV (can't quite afford a Cloud yet) and some decent glass. Would this work all right for all three vapes? My criteria are:

a) Cost of around $100 - if I were to spend any more on glass, I would be so paranoid when using it (I'm a klutz) that it would probably ruin the experience.

b) Not too big - I want something I can keep somewhat low-key and can travel easily with.

c) The overall shape of this piece - I'm not sure what you call it. Anyone?

e) Must be able to use with an LSV, DBV, and Underdog (with all the right adapters, of course.)

I've looked at the HVY beaker and some EHLE and some Black Leaf and Leviathan and a lot of SSFG stuff, but this one piece seems to be just right. Can anyone steer me clear, or tell me it's NOT a bad option? I don't know anything about Bent or about NNS, really.

Also been jooking at jhanpixel's stuff and the newer colie glass stuff. Looks promising, but the price on the Bent piece is really nice.

Any input would be greatly appreciated! :love:

EDIT - I'm also trying to avoid China glass, but it's not imperative!

I am finding my new EHLE 250ml to be very close to what you are looking for... Haven't used the Saxo much since it arrived but that doesn't mean the Saxo doesn't give great sessions! :) :2c:

natural farmer,

EveryDayAmnesiac

I am finding my new EHLE 250ml to be very close to what you are looking for... Haven't used the Saxo much since it arrived but that doesn't mean the Saxo doesn't give great sessions! :) :2c:

The EHLE is definitely on my watch list, but I'm not a huge fan of the big "tube style" mouthpiece, or whatever it's called. I kind of like the (somewhat) smaller mouthpiece and its angle. But thank you for your input! The EHLE 100 anbd 250 are definitely options I'm looking at.

:love:

EveryDayAmnesiac,

NewVape

What a guy!
...but the price on the Bent piece is really nice!
That is a really nice price, but I might advise one of the other pieces you are looking at. My Bent is a is a great little bubbler, beautiful, well made, and great perc. My one observation is that the glass seems a little thin, I don't have calipers but my guess is 3mm. It might say somewhere out there on someone's site but I never really looked. For the money I have to say that I like my Leviathan, Jhanpixel and SSFG stuff much better as they are built like a tank and made by talented blowers. Right now Leviathan is my favorite but all three are at the top of the list. I also have the HVY beaker and for the money you can't beat it, I think you can still find them in the sub $70 zone. One thing I like the beaker for is using it with the LSV, the angle on the joint makes it easier to pair. Take the distance from the mouthpiece to the joint into consideration if you're going to use something like the LSV or Cloud. You don't want your vape bumping your nose every time you use it.

NewVape,

EveryDayAmnesiac

That is a really nice price, but I might advise one of the other pieces you are looking at. My Bent is a is a great little bubbler, beautiful, well made, and great perc. My one observation is that the glass seems a little thin, I don't have calipers but my guess is 3mm. It might say somewhere out there on someone's site but I never really looked. For the money I have to say that I like my Leviathan, Jhanpixel and SSFG stuff much better as they are built like a tank and made by talented blowers. Right now Leviathan is my favorite but all three are at the top of the list. I also have the HVY beaker and for the money you can't beat it, I think you can still find them in the sub $70 zone. One thing I like the beaker for is using it with the LSV, the angle on the joint makes it easier to pair. Take the distance from the mouthpiece to the joint into consideration if you're going to use something like the LSV or Cloud. You don't want your vape bumping your nose every time you use it.

Thanks for your time! I am definitely going to take another pass through all those pieces. I think you have a good point on the angle of the joint... the 45 degrees one might be a lot more convenient.

One thing about Leviathan that concerns me is ... well... I don't know quite how to order! :hmm: I'll have to take a closer look.

Also, when it comes to pieces like this:

http://www.the1darkside.com/blown-g...movable-mouthpiece-and-gong-bowl-dome-holder/

Are the two side joints completely cut off? Or can you use those for your intake as well? I think itmay be a dumb question but I just can't really tell from the pics... I'm not crazy about that particular piece, but I do like that overall shape and size for future reference... But do those oil rigs work for flowers too?

EveryDayAmnesiac,

SD_haze

Thanks for your time! I am definitely going to take another pass through all those pieces. I think you have a good point on the angle of the joint... the 45 degrees one might be a lot more convenient.

One thing about Leviathan that concerns me is ... well... I don't know quite how to order! :hmm: I'll have to take a closer look.

Also, when it comes to pieces like this:

http://www.the1darkside.com/blown-g...movable-mouthpiece-and-gong-bowl-dome-holder/

Are the two side joints completely cut off? Or can you use those for your intake as well? I think itmay be a dumb question but I just can't really tell from the pics... I'm not crazy about that particular piece, but I do like that overall shape and size for future reference... But do those oil rigs work for flowers too?
Edit: To order something from Lev, you could email LeviathanPipes@Gmail.com or send him a PM directly on FuckCombustion

For the1darkside,
The two side joints are just for storage. Completely cut off.

I think it adds unbalance and breakable parts to a piece so kinda a turn-off to me.

For vaping flowers a lot of oil rigs have the right size/volume/diffusion but have a male GonG joint instead of a female. To make them work, you'll typically need an adapter.
(Although I did see PlanetVape saying they could make an Arizer Solo GonG stem that would work with a male GonG joint without any adapters)

SD_haze,

SD_haze

SD_haze,

justcametomind

Thank you for your quick answer, but no. At this point I think they sent me a different size bong..
The Bowl is of glass and it states 18.8 on the package.
That shop is always a mess. Everytime an issue.

justcametomind,

nopartofme

Over the falls, in a barrel
Thank you for your quick answer, but no. At this point I think they sent me a different size bong..
The Bowl is of glass and it states 18.8 on the package.
That shop is always a mess. Everytime an issue.
In the picture it looks like it's equipped with a 14 to 18 adapter. Did yours come with that?

nopartofme,

sunsett70

anyone try this ashcatcher before? think i have seen this before here but can't find the post. Can someone help a noob here - for the ashcatcher below, what are the holes in the tube enclosing the showerhead for? wouldn't you have to be real carefull or the water might spill spill out?

14mm-shower-head-and-8-arms-tree-ash-catcher-be31.jpg

And i recently got the black leaf saxo below. after i finish hitting and remove my mouth from the mouthpiece, there is a "air pressure feedback" which cause a 'blob' and the air to pop up which causes herb spillage from the bowl if i don't properly lift the bowl herb off the bubbler. any glass lovers would know what is the cause and what to look for to avoid such a situation? thanks!
us_444.jpg

sunsett70,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Its supposed to be a dual/perc on that front chamber. But with those high set, massive holes... chug, chug, chug. Don't remember who, but someone bought the bubbler version of that and pretty much confirmed the same.

Strange that you're getting back pressure on a dewaar piece like that. I get it on my stemless piece, but that's it. Its annoying, but eventually you condition yourself for it and just automatically let it settle, before inserting your roasting tube (etc). In your case, its caused by the perc holding trapped pockets of air. When they release, it burps. Stemless will do the same thing, however the burp typically releases out the mouthpiece. They get their back pressure, when leaning the piece forward and the water pushes up the downstem and tube.

BigDaddyVapor,
Reactions: sunsett70

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
You can get blowback on just about any piece IME.

My reccomendations would be
1 - always make sure you've detached your bowl/whip/whatever before you stop drawing (you should be doing this anyway if you're clearing the piece between hits, which IMO you should do)
2 - try a lower water level. Your issue is water shooting up the stem, so less water can help
3 - stop your draw slowly. If you hit it full pace, then stop abruptly, the water rushes back to its normal level and can actually go higher than it would naturally rest for a second.

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
The bong? It has a glass "stem" and a combustion bowl I tried every combination to fit the vapo bowl with no results. :S

I was just looking at your picture of the tube again. I don't think any part of that piece is 18mm. It looks like a 14mm downstem, with another 14mm joint and a 14mm bowl.

You need either a 14mm > 18mm upconverting downstem, OR an adapter... or the 14mm Vapo Bowl.

A crude illustration.

bong_glass_classic_small-1.jpg

SD_haze

I was just looking at your picture of the tube again. I don't think any part of that piece is 18mm. It looks like a 14mm downstem, with another 14mm joint and a 14mm bowl.

You need either a 14mm > 18mm upconverting downstem, OR an adapter... or the 14mm Vapo Bowl.

A crude illustration.
Ah ha.

I was thrown by it not being a "brushing" downstem, but with that blown up picture those do both look like 14mm connections.

Really lame the website would grossly mislabel it like that.

SD_haze

Saw these guys on instagram but errld.com has grided showrhead rigs for 100$ or they'll send u a bowl for flowers. I would consider getting an adapt and pairing it with a vape
$110+tax for a shipped for a reinforced showerhead bubbler with thick wide base!
Aww yiss
http://www.errld.com/product/mini-rigs
Says you can Email them at errldapparel@gmail.com for "custom heady rigs" but if that's made-to-order, they might be able to do this $110 bubbler with a female joint for adapter-less vaporizing
photo__1_.JPG

Malloy1

Yeah I found the guy who blows em on Fb, it's Earl jr glass, he has some interesting pieces and pretty nice prices on there too, prob going to have to order one

Malloy1,
Top Bottom