• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cheap High Quality Bubbler

sunsett70

this is from my grasscity order.

$112 after 25% disc with free del for spending $250 in my order.

this piece is my new fav- :rockon:

check it.......

picture.php

dorkus,

any more comments after further use? this looks real nice, i'm wondering what makes this your 'fav'.

sunsett70,

dorkus_molorkus

its a great little unit. great size, and it pairs with my POD (my current DD) perfectly.

So, I find the 9mm beaker & my saxo 10 arm is too big, my blaze perc piece is a bit too small, and of course the piece we are discussing is just right for me. :tup:

Its a nice compact unit, that feels nice on the lips as well as in the hands. I do think that the vapor is a little harsh at times especially when compared to using the 9mm beaker & 10arm saxo.

Getting h20 in the mouth is a small issue, but once you adjust yr clearing technique that stops. I find its a little chuggy, but I do pack my stems a bit tight.

I reckon it would make a good oil piece maybe.
But then WTF do I know? I am bombed outta my skull ALL the time.

and about 18mths ago i was still combusting out of an orange juice bottle and some garden hose like a filthy fucken heathen, so pay as much or as little attention to my rantings as you see fit. :nod:

dorkus_molorkus

I am now so pure that Angels walk in my footsteps in order to bask in my holy goodness.

In fact here is a tip for you channelled by me to you, directly from the lord.

He hates being called Jesus, when he prefers Hey Zeus!! (as in Dr)
not real sure what the need for 'hey' is, but i called him just Zeus recently and lets just say that it was a bit of work to get that frown upside down lemme tell ya.

Go and spread the good vapor word my bretheren.

the second coming of Hey Zeus is upon us, and he is bringing burritos for everyone! :peace:

Still a fucken heathen indeed.:rockon:

dorkus_molorkus

ITS ALL TRUE DUDE!

THE DAYS OF HEY ZEUS ARE UPON US!

I am pretty sure Hey Zeus is a closet Mayan!

ht5hg7.jpg
jt05ds.jpg

14izqfr.jpg

and of course the final proof............

k21yyh.jpg

dorkus_molorkus,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Some of my best friends are filthy fucking heathens...

I'm surprised you're not more impressed with the piece. Well, not surprised... a bit disappointed for you. While you like it, I'm sure most were hoping your socks were blown off. Though, it might be the heathen in you. You're not worthy of bliss. ;)

Your day/piece will come. That day will be a good day.

dorkus_molorkus

Considering im a heathen, some of the nuances of these pieces are probably lost on me. I have no idea what I am looking for in a glass piece, and wouldnt know good diffusion if the bubbles hit me in the face.

So, dont be too disappointed for me.
its probably an awesome item, but the heathen in me wouldnt know it. :nod:

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Well, let's try some things then. I'll refrain, from filthy fucking heathen and refer to you as filthy heathen, if you don't mind?

So, filthy heathen. On the inline, once filled and settled, it will be about 1/2 to 2/3 high on the inside of the inline chamber. Basically, if the water level is above the slits outside the inner perc tube and inside the tube... you're good.

Next, the tree. Hopefully, they're clean cuts and large enough. Fill the water level in the tree, about an 1/8" above the top cut.

Now, some dry runs. Practice with the piece and watch that tree (you're ignoring the inline, for now). If setup/made correctly, you should be able to pull light enough to fire, just the slits on the tree. Next to nothing should be firing out the bottom of the individual tubes. Notice how the feel of the pull changes, with the amount of suction you apply.

Also, that's not a lean back piece. I see that a lot of times, with guys kicking back with their vertical piece. You're doing next to nothing in that case, except making a nice piece of glass operate like @$&#.

It looks like a nice piece. If the cuts are good, then water level is what you need to deal with, filthy heathen.

dorkus_molorkus

okey pokey. Just like my attitude to childcare, I will give it a bash.

will report back after my bath.

All this filthy heathen business has left me feeling a little dirty. :o

BTW- I nearly forgot.
Here is a patented Dorkus xmas tip for my vapor bros-

Feeling unloved & lonesome this xmas? has all the pleasure gone out of pleasuring yourself?
Is there no gratification from self- gratification?

well, fret no more my fans of self abuse! Dorkus has the good news.

Sit on your hand till it goes numb, then it feels like someone else is doing it! bravo! :tup:
All the glory, with no awkward conversations regarding 'how much?', should you make polite conversation? Do you ask his/her name? and will they get upset if you rest your beer on their head?

Nup- just the sensation of a handy andy from a stranger, but with no contact with yep, you got it..... strangers, or god forbid, someone you actually know without money exchanging hands.

No need to thank me, but if you do.................
make sure you wash your hands FFS. :rockon:

dorkus_molorkus,
Reactions: FrogBoy138

icanreadgood

icanreadgood,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
The HVY is better glass. Its got a decent base, throw a SSFG mini inline on there and you're loving life.

The Nautilus lean back, gets high marks also. I tried to buy that when I got the Saxo, but ended up going with Saxo.

A year ago, I would have got the leanback. Today I would get the HVY.

BigDaddyVapor,
Reactions: NewVape

dorkus_molorkus

I got the nauti layback, its a sweet item.

cant go wrong wit that badboy. :tup:

but then we have firmly established my filth ridden heathenity (new word??) already, and it was one of my 1st pieces.

besides there is a lot to be said about a simple, quality tube.

so back to your normal scheduled programming, as usual I have contributed fuck all to the conversation.

(1130am 24 Dec 2012= beer oclock) Aussie summer hot as buggery.

Its all downhill from here peeps! praise heyzeus. :bowdown:

MERRY CHRISTMAS FC!
MAY YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY, BE SAFE & HAVE LOVED ONES IN YOUR MIDST!
( oh & hopefully you got some nice buds to enjoy as well)

dorkus_molorkus,

NewVape

What a guy!
The HVY is better glass. Its got a decent base, throw a SSFG mini inline on there and you're loving life.
Or something from Glass Blowers Direct or Oregon Glassblowers. I have a HVY piece that I put a nice downstem in and it is one of my go to pieces.

NewVape,

JSteez4205

aka Gordon NugzB
hey guys i've been browsing this thread and have narrowed down my glass options to two options for use with my LSV. the HVY 11' clear straight water pipe for $58 total ( http://www.brotherswithglass.com/HVY_Glass_11_Clear_Straight_Water_Pipe_p/bwg-hms1.htm )
or the Black Leaf Inline Nautilus Layback for $79 total ( http://www.grasscity.com/us_en/black-leaf-inline-percolator-glass-bong-layback.html#.UNeSmYnjnR4 )

what do y'all think? any input would be greatly appreciated! :)
Dude, with the GC secretsanta sale going on now, that layback is only like $53+shipping. Lol, buy both for under $120 and have all your friends jealous!

PAZ

The Nautilus lean back, gets high marks also. I tried to buy that when I got the Saxo, but ended up going with Saxo.

A year ago, I would have got the leanback. Today I would get the HVY.

If you were to get a piece from GC for under 100, what would you recommend? I was looking at that HVY glass icanreadgood posted, but I feel like GC is going to have a good boxing day sale while the smaller companies might not.

PAZ,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Answering the question, as you worded it.

I would get the Nautilus Leanback.

But, I won't ever buy from GC again. I know I'm difficult sometimes, but they totally cut me off over there, because of PM's another user initiated and he's still actively posting. @$&# them. Much as I've butted heads with the powers that be, here. They've given me the rope to hang myself... I'm the idiot that ties a noose.

Yeah... I'd get the Nautilus. Big ugly ass logo. But never heard a bad word on it and the good are impressed. Frederick, is a really good guy to ask. He's got loads of different glass experience. He's just shy. Have to draw him out of his shell. Try giving him cookies.

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Cookies you say :brow:
I liked the nautilus inline when I had it, one of the things I really liked was depending on the water level, you could get it to stack a decent way up the mouthpiece, sorta making it a 1.5 chamber effect.
I got it before I started getting into higher end glass, but it felt solidly built, and the base is a very nice width, you'll never need to worry about tipping it over.
The only downside I found was that it can get some blowback after a hit if the water level is high, but that's easily negated by just removing your whip/WPA.

That HVY looks kinda similar to my 250ml ehle.
If they are at all similar, then it's a nice piece, but IME beakers/straight tubes only get so much diffusion, which is kinda the point of water filtration IMO (I just worked an IMO & an IME into the same sentence, go me :lol:), so I prefer higher diffusion pieces.
It would be more portable, and easier to stash away quickly if you need that.
It would also be easier to clean, but with vapor residue, an ISO rinse is usually enough, so I wouldn't consider it a major factor.

:2c:

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Today, is a sad day. A piece has departed the BDV Cheap Bastard Collection. A piece that represented a shift in attitude. The birth of an obnoxious glass snob attitude. ;)

The Black Leaf Saxo, the bubbler that married MFLB and Milk Shot, forever in history. A piece that earned a spot in probably the single greatest collection of pertinent information on the planet... Vaporpedia.

This was a day I knew was coming. As Lev (Leviathan) and Allison (SSFG) started my journey, into a world of really nice glass. The Saxo began to lose its luster. I will miss its perfectly firing tree, that MASSIVE 6" base. The untippable bubbler. I won't miss its ridiculously large 38mm mouthpiece.

With the pending arrival of a new SSFG piece and a Dirty Rico Christmas present for myself... something needed to go. It went to my bud tender and friend, as a gift. The constant beneficiary of my departure from the club.

The era of Chinese glass coming to an end. Only the Infamous $40 Vapor Brothers Hyrdrator Knock-Off remains.

Just wondering if anyone tried this Black Leaf Bubbler. Not a fan of the mouth piece but it might not be that bad, and i'll be ordering from PV anyways for my vaporizer soon.

http://www.planetvape.ca/black-leaf-8-arm-slitted-tree-perc-bubbler.html

If the tree is cut as well as the Saxo I just got rid of is. It should be a nice piece.

BigDaddyVapor,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
<----wonders why if you(BDV) have such nice pieces why get more? I know it is a dumb question cause it is art so sometimes reality doesn't matter. Does anything at this point hit better then the lattice or maybe the new one you will get in a few days from Lev?

Dreamerr,
Top Bottom