• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Gammy

Gammy's getting upset!
this one is really nice for the price:

14-38x4-micro-showerhead-circ-perc-water-pipe-straight-3c0c.jpg

Gammy,
Reactions: ShipDit
How much is the second one?

I think BDV has pretty much proven you can milk pretty much any size can/tube with the MFLB, with some technique.

kingofnull,

NewVape

What a guy!
I ordered a bubbler from the guy who makes the second one. According to USPS it should be waiting at home. I'll give a first impression later today when I get home.

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
the second one is not gonna be too big volume wise for the LB is it? I do have the PA

Nothing is too big for the MFLB. Trust me on this one. I can prove it. :cool:

That second one would work just fine. There's really not that much vapor volume in it... lot of glass in a narrow package.

BigDaddyVapor,

NewVape

What a guy!
So today I received 2 bubblers from jhanpixel. They were well packaged and shipped very quickly (ordered last Friday). One of the bubblers I love. Clean welds, nice lines, nice inline perc etc. The second was just as nice in all respects with one exception, one of the percs was really poorly done. I sent him a message this earlier this evening and he responded already. Once I have more info on how he handles the second bubbler I'll post a thread for this guy with pics my impressions etc.

matthend

Now I am on the fence between the second one i linked on ioffer and this...
us_445.jpg

Adding pic of Ioffer one too
long-5-tree-perc-canon-glass-bubbler-6ff8.JPG

matthend,

VapeVoice

Now I am on the fence between the second one i linked on ioffer and this...
us_445.jpg

Adding pic of Ioffer one too
long-5-tree-perc-canon-glass-bubbler-6ff8.JPG
Just a heads up if you haven't seen it. Someone is selling that blackleaf one in the classifieds and it may save you some money. Haven't priced them out myself but, just thought I'd let you know just in case it can help you save a little coin.

VapeVoice,

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
I'm not any kind of expert but it's looking good for the price. Not my type of piece, I prefer stemless.

Roger D,
Reactions: Gammy

SD_haze

I need you glass experts' advice: is this a good deal for 95$ shipped to Canada?

http://ca.ioffer.com/i/12-38x4-showerhead-circ-perc-ufo-beaker-water-pipe-522968647

12-38x4-showerhead-circ-perc-ufo-beaker-water-pipe-a797.jpg
If you look at the 5th picture, you see tonnns of air bubbles all around the weld.

Very bad sign. If you want to get cheap bargain glass, I would go for a simple tube and then attach a pre-cooler if you need more diffusion.

Looking at his other pieces I see air bubbles on the welds in others too... It's a real compromise to the structural integrity of the piece over its lifetime.

Gammy

Gammy's getting upset!
If you look at the 5th picture, you see tonnns of air bubbles all around the weld.

Very bad sign. If you want to get cheap bargain glass, I would go for a simple tube and then attach a pre-cooler if you need more diffusion.

Looking at his other pieces I see air bubbles on the welds in others too... It's a real compromise to the structural integrity of the piece over its lifetime.

Thanks for your input! :)

Gammy,

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
long-5-tree-perc-canon-glass-bubbler-5f7b.JPG

it is sooo pretty...

Yeah I fell in love with this bubbler too. I had a few concerns though, first being that with all them trees in the middle, there isn't as much volume as it looks. Then I was worried how the trees would actually fire, couldn't find a video with a similar type perc. My last concern was cleaning the damn thing, it appears that middle tube is still open and would allow your cleaning agent to fall down in, making it a PITA to clean the inner side of the trees without using a lot of cleaner.

Would love to see some videos of how functional jhanpixel's water pipes actually are. His 64 Hole Honeycomb disc looks like it might be a bit fun.

Tweak,

NewVape

What a guy!
Good news everyone. I heard back from jhanpixel last night, I sent him some pics of the bubbler in question and he replied back right away that the piece should have never gone out and he'd email me today to resolve it. I got an email from him this morning with a tracking number. He had hand picked a new bubbler for me and mailed it out along with return postage. He also included photos of the new bubbler (below). So far his CS has been great, and his pieces look good in person. I've checked out the piece I already have and all the welds and joints look great. I'll start up a thread this weekend with pics of everything and videos.

ed0731fa83a135da27d410047ed98bb8.jpg

eac008e383fdb531a5b48410574782f8.jpg

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Frederick McGuire,
Good news everyone. I heard back from jhanpixel last night, I sent him some pics of the bubbler in question and he replied back right away that the piece should have never gone out and he'd email me today to resolve it. I got an email from him this morning with a tracking number. He had hand picked a new bubbler for me and mailed it out along with return postage. He also included photos of the new bubbler (below). So far his CS has been great, and his pieces look good in person. I've checked out the piece I already have and all the welds and joints look great. I'll start up a thread this weekend with pics of everything and videos.

Are the slits too wide?

kingofnull,
Top Bottom