Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
Hi @Hogni,

Yes it is quite smooth. Maybe not quite as smooth as the d020 but really good, thank you for recommending it previously :tup:

Unfortunately I don't really enjoy whips and/or small mouthpieces, but I've just been looking at the Mobius Stereo Matrix perc bubblers on DHgate (skiving in work lol) and noticed there's one with a sort of sidecar mouthpiece.. I won't post a link due to the naming and the pics showing a logo but thinking maybe I should have picked up one of those instead.

I really like the swirling action of the recyclers too

[edit] @Alexis, sorry to hear about your virus :(
I've recently started taking monolaurin during cold/flu season to hopefully keep any viruses away

Last edited:

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
We'll see, the chinese sometimes are slowpokes and their understanding of english communication is often awful. Even then they intend to understand what you mean.
My english is bad but not so bad not to understand what I want to express - mostly, I hope.

Anyway - whish you all the best and get well fast, bro!

Next week I'll get my NV SH, my Supreme V3 and some other things I'm eager to try - I hope so at least. There are lot of unforeseen things happen all the time upt to now.
The slowpokes of CCA missed the deadline of my US couriers so unfortunately I've to wait until next spring for getting my Liger 3.0 if they don't send it to me with a faked custom declaration ;)
And I was so in hope to have all the state of the art devices for herbs and concentrates at home :huh:
BTW I'm still enjoying my Herb Ti very much - it's really a little nice slut which fucks me to the moon. Pretty amazing. Can't nearly believe that the SH shall make a better job. We'll see and I'll report on that.

EDIT:

@Pyr0 , D020 smoother than this? Not in my experiences

Last edited:

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
We'll see, the chinese sometimes are slowpokes and their understanding of english communication is often awful. Even then they intend to understand what you mean.
My english is bad but not so bad not to understand what I want to express - mostly, I hope.

Next week I'll get my NV SH, my Supreme V3 and some other things I'm eager to try - I hope so at least. There are lot of unforeseen things happen all the time upt to now.
The slowpokes of CCA missed the deadline of my US couriers so unfortunately I've to wait until next spring for getting my Liger 3.0 if they don't send it to me with a faked custom declaration ;)
And I was so in hope to have all the state of the art devices for herbs and concentrates at home :huh:
BTW I'm still enjoying my Herb Ti very much - it's really a little nice slut which fucks me to the moon. Pretty amazing. Can't nearly believe that the SH shall make a better job. We'll see and I'll report on that.

EDIT:

@Pyro , D020 smoother than this? Not in my experiences
I guess it may depend on what we're trying to define as smooth :)
I think possibly the vapour may be a little smoother due to the additional perc on the fc-186, but I found d020-d to have a really nice little "purrrrrrrr"
Perhaps I have my water level too high :shrug:
More experimentation needed :science: in the name of science lol :leaf:

Alexis

Sounds very exciting! Shame about the liger, but again it is very far from a "need" with those oters coming!;)

Im sure you will not miss it too much, just some mind over matter and there is no problem, and you have saved a new excitement for early next year to look forward to.

Im very excited to hear your impressions on the new ones comimg, in relation also to the Ti.
Not sure when I will try my Flowerpot. I planned to take several days vapor break this week to get things in order. I didnt expect my glass to arrive yet, but I am such a poor way now I dont see things improving for a while. The viruses at this time of year always are the worst especially at the beginning.

So I expect I will probably cave in and set up my Flowerpot sooner or later, we will see.

@Pyr0 thanks for the tip abput monolaurin. There are very many supplements that can help here but I am extremely reactive to 99% of supplements which is a big factor in my immune deficiency as I am unable to give more support and rebalance my intestinal flora with probiotics for example which is vital for a well functioning immune system.

Fear not though, I will keep fighting on and Im sure I will emerge victorious eventually!:rockon:

Hogni

The FC 186 needs a very low water level, max. up to the middle of the upper perc.
I've very sensitive bronchia and damaged lungs (40y of chain smoking beginning at the age of 10) and have to cough nearly after each draw. The FC 186 makes it sufferably to me, more than the D020.

Last edited:

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
I think my water is fine then as I have it just touching the bottom of the second perc :tup:

I only barely cover the matrix perc in the D020-D when I use it too

Doktor Dub

I am sooooo looking forward to your comparison of the Herbo TI and the Flowerpot, one of them will be mine soon :clap: but i have a really hard time deciding. Good thing is, money should be spend this month...

To ad something on topic to this thread: I think vapefiend has some good options for glass now for all the europeans who don t want to deal with customs, price is not bad

https://vapefiend.co.uk/glass/bubblers (i like the Honey & the Bombtower)

vaposhop also has the Honey

https://www.vaposhop.de/vaporizer_accessoires/bubbler-glass-the-honey-easy-flow/

Hogni

Good advice, @Doktor Dub. But as I've said before I never got issues with customs when ordering at StevenLMZ79 (5 packages > 20€). I don't know how they do it but shipment via the Netherlands is excluding German customs at least.

@muunch , nice piece but unfortunately CCG don't ship to Germany or shipment costs are high as fuck regarding each piece I was interested in.

Doktor Dub

Good advice, @Doktor Dub. But as I've said before I never got issues with customs when ordering at StevenLMZ79 (5 packages > 20€). I don't know how they do it but shipment via the Netherlands is excluding German customs at least.

@muunch , nice piece but unfortunately CCG don't ship to Germany or shipment costs are high as fuck regarding each piece I was interested in.

i think i have to try out Steven just to see this myself :nod: he has to be the wizard of customs as my experience with german customs always was "not so nice"... read it before but this is great info :tup:

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
Yesh, no customs fee for my fc186 from steven
I think epackets just go through the system.
I buy items from China all the time and if I can, I'll choose epacket as it's quicker too.

Alexis

i think i have to try out Steven just to see this myself :nod: he has to be the wizard of customs as my experience with german customs always was "not so nice"... read it before but this is great info :tup:
Im sure the FC 186, without customs, will be a little cheaper for you than the Honey from Vapefiend, not sure about Vaposhop.
Good luck choosing your next desktop. Have fun deciding!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Friend, I will do so but step by step. First let's wait for the adapter and the claisen. If they should produce/sell them we can ask for other mouthpieces :wave:Meanwhile you could collect and post some pics of mouthpieces you would like to see offered by Steven?
I just get them from ogb (MIKE)

CHINA doesn't get it.

1,000 - 3,000 more year's they will figure it out?

USA custom glass for detail's!

Maybe we were born too early?

PIONEERS = ARROW'S
SETTLER'S = GOLD

CANNABIS = PIONEER STAGE

ataxian,

Hogni

I know where you get it from. But if we intend to ask Steven it would make sense to send him some pics as an example.

Hogni,
Reactions: ataxian

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I know where you get it from. But if we intend to ask Steven it would make sense to send him some pics as an example.
Maybe it's just me?
@Pyr0 like's a large gaping hole in his mouthpiece.
I like a smaller mouthpiece?
It could just be me?

I love some of the pieces from dhgate.!
Customizing piece's to fit our need's is something to have done locally

We are all evolving at a different rate.

For me it's MEDICAL these daz's!

I wish it was RECREATIONAL!

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
dunno...
I just prefer to put my lips to a hole rather than putting something long and thin between my lips
;) ;) fnar

I think it just comes from my old bong smoking days

Hogni

I mean two different shaped small mouthpieces, each model in different sizes would be fine.

Steven already has two - wider - mouthpieces in stock. That short one of the FC-UFO and the longer one of the FC-Mod. Not offered separately but he sells them on demand, at least I bought two more mp as a replacement for my FC-UFO. Paid $3 for each!
Perhaps he should offer them separately together with some new ones with small pieces.

Could imagine one mp - in different lenghts and with different tapers -with a pointed mp and one with small flat ended one like these:

Flat ended

1491931046780533619076.jpeg

Pointed

1413219282023567558635.jpeg

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
dunno...
I just prefer to put my lips to a hole rather than putting something long and thin between my lips
;) ;) fnar

I think it just comes from my old bong smoking days
I didn't try CANNABIS until 1970 when it was joint's (ZIG ZAG'S)!

BonG's seem 3rd world to me?

2012 I finally liked water path when a smaller mouth became available?

I can't smoke joint's anymore, however a small mouthpiece work's for me? (VAPORIZER TOO)
zLEzSOo.jpg

I like CANNABIS of HIGH QUALITY (TOP SHELF) and small mouthpiece on my H2O RIG!
There must be someone else that need's a small mouthpiece? @Baron23

Last edited:

Alexis

Okay folks I have found some closure on my curiosity regarding the FC 186 recommendation by Newvape for the FP and the fact that Edwyn is clearly using a slightly different model.

I thought it looked a lot shorter, as the downpipe is much closer to the bent mouthpiece on Edwyn's piece.

Now he has the actual rig on his site for sale:
https://www.newvape.com/12-5-stereo-matrix-rig-9238

And here is Steven's 186 for comparison:
https://m.dhgate.com/product/advance-booking-2015-new-high-quality-glass/218127444.html

If you can, open them both in a separate window so you can see the differences.

First off, Newvape's model is 12.5 inches tall, so only 1.5cm shorter than the FC 186.

The illusion is caused by the fact that the downpipe on Newvape's rig is a little taller/higher, making it appear as if the rig is much shorter.

Also the 186 has a curve to the bottom of the downstem, while Newvape's has a right angled donwnstem bottom.

So they are practically the same height after all. Phew, I'm glad we cleared that up.;)
Crisis over! FC-186 for the FP beater rig! :rockon:

Last edited:

Baron23

@Baron23
Sorry bro, they don't work at least not those with a male adapter. Angle is really too small.

For clarification I'm speaking abbout pieces like the FC-UFO or the FC 188

Just wanted to let you know that I got those drop downs from Amazon and they work quite well with my FC-188. They do indeed clear the can. Not by much, but not much clearance is needed. I have a 14M - 14F and a 14M to 18F and both fit the FC-188.

https://www.amazon.com/Hymaqi-Quart...08875788&sr=1-38&keywords=glass+adapters&th=1

41OLHnLyrxL.jpg

Has anyone found a "dry ash catcher" on DHgate yet? I see a lot of them being paired up with peyote pillars but don't wanna drop 2-400 dollars.

Also, probably going to scoop this slyme dino from CCG. I'm wondering what it will look like in person, their photos seem way different compared to when people post pics at home. Anyone have one they could post a pic of? If not I'll post when I get i. My Fab-recycler top exploded, peeled off like a tin can when a little empty torch box fell off a shelf and hit the mouth piece just right so I need something.

https://www.dhgate.com/store/product/dino-water-pipes-glass-water-pipes-dino-rig/391393633.html

Last edited:
Top Bottom