Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Thank you very much for your friendly offer but currentely I don't need no more bowls. I'm riding my awesome SH like wild since I've heard my mother died yesterday morning. Never vaped as much since years. Just trying to get distracted.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Eyyyeyyeyy....I don't want to make a fulltime job out of this ;)

I asked for:

1) (future) models offered with the SoL percs

2) the wish to get some of the existing models with the option of SoL percs, esp. the FC-186

3) Existing mouthpieces offered separetly and different (additional) models to choose as an option for the FC-UFO or FC-MOD and all (future) models with pluggable mouthpieces (flat ended or pointed tip) with tapers 14/18.8/m/fem in all combinations.

I guess that all, including the previous bowl adapter and straight claisen, should be enough first?

If Steven does so it's awsome. If he can sell the new items he's probably open for more advices.

As I've said before please post pics here of the mouthpieces you are most interstered in!

EDIT: @ataxian Yep, (inline) short reducer I'm missing too.
s-l1600.jpg

$0.99 to fix my FC?

Doktor Dub

Thank you very much for your friendly offer but currentely I don't need no more bowls. I'm riding my awesome SH like wild since I've heard my mother died yesterday morning. Never vaped as much since years. Just trying to get distracted.

For obvious reason i don t want to like this post. Condolences to you, stay strong. Our thoughts are with you, may she be at a place you wish for her.

Hogni

Thank you so much, Doc! Life goes on also if it's hard sometimes.

Steven thanked for our suggestion about the mouthpieces but no further comment. I'll ask for it again in a few days.

But he told me that they will offer the mothership devices with the SoL percs first.

MrMonss

Steven thanked for our suggestion about the mouthpieces but no further comment. I'll ask for it again in a few days.

sans-titre-1_imagesia-com_1f6ye.jpg

If ever this can support a little ..
This is the second time I contact them for a mouthpiece, but in the end I am happy with my fake Sheldon Bubbler, who's got a civilized one.
This conversation ended with an "Ok" from them, then nothing.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
If ever this can support a little ..
This is the second time I contact them for a mouthpiece, but in the end I am happy with my fake Sheldon Bubbler, who's got a civilized one.
This conversation ended with an "Ok" from them, then nothing.

I love the stuff from FC (steven79)

I ordered a reducer for a piece.

A smaller mouthpiece is popular for some?
CREATIVE = CIVILIZED

Think!
@Hogni your loved!

Last edited:

squigger

https://www.dhgate.com/store/product/ccg-11-11-new-product-bottom-filter-7-snowflake/406603861.html

Stereo seed of life by ccg.
I want a seed of life but Im waiting for either the single seed of life perk can to get a cool sandblasted design or for this one to get a cool sandblasted design.

I'm gonna use it with the flowerpot sh or sicdish. the stero has some blowback since the water sits really high but i put a screen on the top of the inside of the sh so i dont get a fountain of abv after each hit so im not to worried unless i take it off the bowl during the hit.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
https://www.dhgate.com/store/product/ccg-11-11-new-product-bottom-filter-7-snowflake/406603861.html

Stereo seed of life by ccg.
I want a seed of life but Im waiting for either the single seed of life perk can to get a cool sandblasted design or for this one to get a cool sandblasted design.

I'm gonna use it with the flowerpot sh or sicdish. the stero has some blowback since the water sits really high but i put a screen on the top of the inside of the sh so i dont get a fountain of abv after each hit so im not to worried unless i take it off the bowl during the hit.
I have the same one I bought from steven79 at dhgate.

Love this one. (I need to have the mouthpiece cut off and add a MALE 18mm) I reduce the opening with a whip end.

HUGE hole's are OK for most.
Sorry to have a thought.

SMALL MOUTHPIECE is more desirable to some!
LARGE MOUTHPIECE is more desirable to some?

Hogni

My FC-186 doesn't have a blowback with the NV SH or just 1, 2 crumbles are jumping from time to time when I take off the heater with carb cap. May also depend on your draw strength. Heavier hitting= higher underpressure= more blowback.
But I know some people who are using the FC-186 with too much water. Try to fill it just to the bottom of the upper matrix.

squigger

My FC-186 doesn't have a blowback with the NV SH or just 1, 2 crumbles are jumping from time to time when I take off the heater with carb cap. May also depend on your draw strength. Heavier hitting= higher underpressure= more blowback.
But I know some people who are using the FC-186 with too much water. Try to fill it just to the bottom of the upper matrix.
I dont want to fill it to the least amount. I want to see a function. My matrix sidecar would erupt after each big hit if i went like an inch over the top of the perk. Its just too free flowing to not inhale fast. The screen on the top of the inside almost completely stops it though so now i can fill it more.

Also i dont have the stereo seed of life I meant I want it. I have used a stereo matrix though but not with the flower pot. I just really want a seed of life perk piece that looks awesome.

squigger,
Reactions: Hogni

snackmaster

I dont want to fill it to the least amount. I want to see a function. My matrix sidecar would erupt after each big hit if i went like an inch over the top of the perk. Its just too free flowing to not inhale fast. The screen on the top of the inside almost completely stops it though so now i can fill it more.

Also i dont have the stereo seed of life I meant I want it. I have used a stereo matrix though but not with the flower pot. I just really want a seed of life perk piece that looks awesome.

Not sure if these are on your radar, but there are carbed adapters to prevent blowback: link 1 & link 2

Baron23

Not sure if these are on your radar, but there are carbed adapters to prevent blowback: link 1 & link 2
Yes, Momofthegoons reached out to make and asked him to make the VXH Cloud Buddy as VXH no longer makes them...so he did and they just went up on his site a week or two ago.

China will be cheaper, but Mike does very nice work and I personally like to support him.

Also, I like the configuration of OGB's (which seems identical to what Hogni showed) better than the TAG ones. Wonderful for an Enano. Put the Gong and Nano on the far end, carb plug on the near end, and go to work. Love it with my Nano.

Cheers all and thanks @Hogni for working this out with stevenlmz79

squigger

I have one of those. any one have a link to rubber caps like the one you put on both ends of the evo? I lost both of mine . i used a 18mm male to maleontop ofone side of the claisen andput the cap on that adapter

squigger,
Reactions: ataxian

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I've asked again for Steven's opinion regarding the mouthpieces. Jane replied that Steven is in Canada atm and doesn't know about our request. When he'll be back again we'll immediately hear his decision.
They just copy!

Inventing?

10 14 18 22 24 29 are the basic sizes for WP's

I don't think or believe it will happen in this century?

FC makes wonderful clones for sure.

Mac giver your water rig!

The laws over there are death! (however tobacco and alcohol are allowed?)

Hogni

Got an answer from Steven. He would like to get some pics of wished mouthpieces for imagination.
I asked you for such pics twice. If there are no suggestions I would make my own to Steven.

Hjalmark

Oldest boy alive
Got an answer from Steven. He would like to get some pics of wished mouthpieces for imagination.
I asked you for such pics twice. If there are no suggestions I would make my own to Steven.

This is pretty much the only thing with the mouth piece I would think would be jive

newest-dino-039-s-rigs-oil-rigs-dab-rigs.jpg

Not just because I fetishis about making out with dinos

And getting high
rBVaI1h1-6-AOG8sAADFUYNxjUo013.jpg

But I not sure I happy with slits in the perc, wonder what Joda Glassworks would take for a improved Dino rig?

Fatter body and longer neck with a real nice shower perc

Edit : forget what we are even talking about half way, maybe STEVE could make a nice Dino rig?

EDIT EDIT : We talking dino rigs right?

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I will give you a photo.
After espresso. (I HAD a GonG of 3xTop Shelf strain's)

FLAVOR = CIVILIZED
2Nrqn3q.jpg

attach mouthpiece's do not make sense from a shipping perceptive?
90 degree's I like better or best!
w1YMQNs.jpg

My FC MOUTHPIECE in pieces!

Last edited:

MrMonss

Nice job Hogni !!
Hope Steven gonna do something CIVILIZED for vaporists !!
You can remind him my messages (i've send them some pics)..

Or this one (looks like Ataxian got the same), the one i use now on my FC Mod (ordering this one after no response from Jane concerning my request) :

img-20171113-181215290_imagesia-com_1f6pb.jpg

A shape like this one would be great too, with an angle like this :
mouthpiece4.png

Top Bottom