Cheap High Quality Bubbler

MoltenTiger

Has anyone found a "dry ash catcher" on DHgate yet? I see a lot of them being paired up with peyote pillars but don't wanna drop 2-400 dollars.

Also, probably going to scoop this slyme dino from CCG. I'm wondering what it will look like in person, their photos seem way different compared to when people post pics at home. Anyone have one they could post a pic of? If not I'll post when I get i. My Fab-recycler top exploded, peeled off like a tin can when a little empty torch box fell off a shelf and hit the mouth piece just right so I need something.

https://www.dhgate.com/store/product/dino-water-pipes-glass-water-pipes-dino-rig/391393633.html
Dry cleaners are pretty hard to find on DHgate, but you could always get an ash catcher with downstem and run it without the stem.
This one would work https://www.dhgate.com/product/2015...ass-ash/241698419.html#s1-3-1;disc|1158891245

Otherwise I've seen this dry ash catcher on DHgate, but can't find a link now. They're out there though
image_6f736ed8-9d10-4c07-9e04-f3e996fc74cf_1024x1024.jpg

Baron23

@Baron23

That I really haven't thought. Good we had no bet ;)

Enjoy it!
Well, they work but the quality is complete and utter shit. Of course, they were $8 vice $35 at local glass place (and they didn't have this configuration) or more from OGB (but they would be perfect).

Spot that looks like they patched a hole, joints look like a wringled turtle's neck, glob on the end of one. Not pretty but completely functional.

Likes2vape

Has anyone found a "dry ash catcher" on DHgate yet? I see a lot of them being paired up with peyote pillars but don't wanna drop 2-400 dollars.

Also, probably going to scoop this slyme dino from CCG. I'm wondering what it will look like in person, their photos seem way different compared to when people post pics at home. Anyone have one they could post a pic of? If not I'll post when I get i. My Fab-recycler top exploded, peeled off like a tin can when a little empty torch box fell off a shelf and hit the mouth piece just right so I need something.

https://www.dhgate.com/store/product/dino-water-pipes-glass-water-pipes-dino-rig/391393633.html
That is Chinese slyme and not American slyme. I have the Dino recycler from ccg in that color and I love it. It looks as if it is “glowing in the dark” just sitting there.

SLeNUq3.jpg

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Nice, and how is it working? Saw all the saur vapes at CCG and I'm thinking about to buy one as a Xmas gift for my little sister. She is prone a little to Kitsch. The slyme is currentely my favourite one but unfortunately the most expensive.

Last edited:

Likes2vape

Nice, and how is it working? Saw all the saur vapes at CCG and I'm thinking about to buy one as a Xmas gift for my little sister. She is prone a little to Kitsch. The slyme is currentely my favourite one but unfortunately the most expensive.
I actually have 3 Dino’s from CCG and they are all awesome. I have the standard in purple, the recycler in china slyme and the fab Dino in American slyme. I love them all and use them all in rotation. My favorite is the fab though. It just hits really smooth and the perc “roars” when you hit it. Not really but I like it.

Hogni

Thanks a lot! Fab Dino in Amercan Slyme? Sorry, can't see it on their site!? Please help and pass me a link to that please.

Hogni

Thanks for sharing that!
How does the slyme looks in different lights? I don't have any experiences with that up to now.

EDIT: just got the message from Jane that Steven will produce the carbon adapter!

Unfortunately no comment on the straight claisen/downstem. I asked for it again.

other_2069288425_00.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing that!
How does the slyme looks in different lights?...

^I went and ordered the china-slyme regular non-recycler dino. That's what I can't wait to see is the light factor. All the pics they shot for the sales page of the recycler version were inside except the one, and it looks like a completely different piece in the sun.

The photos of the regular dino posted on the sale page came out more greenish looking than the recycler. So I'm not sure if it's going to come and look the same as the recycler posted above, or if it'll be more green.. Definitely will have to post a pic of it here when I find out.

Also snagged this ash catcher, going to try running it dry on my peyote pillar and see how it works out
https://www.dhgate.com/product/new-...8mm-18mm-down/404659937.html#cart_view-1-null

Likes2vape

How does the slyme looks in different lights

It doesn’t change color but it does look brighter in the sun.

^I went and ordered the china-slyme regular non-recycler dino. That's what I can't wait to see is the light factor. All the pics they shot for the sales page of the recycler version were inside except the one, and it looks like a completely different piece in the sun.

The photos of the regular dino posted on the sale page came out more greenish looking than the recycler. So I'm not sure if it's going to come and look the same as the recycler posted above, or if it'll be more green.. Definitely will have to post a pic of it here when I find out.

Also snagged this ash catcher, going to try running it dry on my peyote pillar and see how it works out
https://www.dhgate.com/product/new-...8mm-18mm-down/404659937.html#cart_view-1-null

I noticed that it looked more green in the pics. Please do share a pic when you get it in I’m interested to see if it’s going to be a different color than the recycler I have.

olivianewtonjohn

Anything similar to this from dhgate?

I had one and killed it last summer, still itching for a large glass piece to replace it.

olivianewtonjohn,

MrMonss

your detailed comparison will be really appreciated :sherlock:

Ok guys,
As promised some comparative pics of the two pieces..

img-20171113-181145774_imagesia-com_1f6pc.jpg

img-20171113-181215290_imagesia-com_1f6pb.jpg

As you can see, the main can is bigger on the "six shooter", but the base is wider on the FC Mod (logic).
Mouthpieces are all 18mm, the FC Mod one is female, the "Six Shooter" one is male.

The "six shooter" comes with this bowl :

img-20171113-181354147_imagesia-com_1f6pa.jpg

If you have more specific questions do not hesitate !!

Peace,
RIP Stobe The Hobo

Hjalmark

Oldest boy alive
Ok guys,
As promised some comparative pics of the two pieces..
As you can see, the main can is bigger on the "six shooter", but the base is wider on the FC Mod (logic).
Mouthpieces are all 18mm, the FC Mod one is female, the "Six Shooter" one is male.

The "six shooter" comes with this bowl :
If you have more specific questions do not hesitate !!

Peace,
RIP Stobe The Hobo
Fuck me

I want all of that but not as it is, want the female 18 on the smaller mouth piece but the tall thin bubblers together so they match

g1352129205367343592.jpg

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
@Hogni Thank you sir, high fives and hugs all around! I'll be getting both of your special requests. Straight claisen is going to be great for FC-187, FC-UFO, & others. The FC-186 with SoL perc would be a wonderful piece imo. I think owners of Newvape Flowerpot & other heavy hitters would love the big can with even less diffusion, compared to stereo matrix percs.

Yes to different, smaller mouthpieces options. The trumpet style is the only option too much of the time, it seems and some are stupidly huge. I would like the small Sheldon Black mouthpiece available in both M&F joints, so it could be used with FC-MOD & FC-UFO. I would buy the UFO & 6 shooter immediately if I could have the small mouthpiece. I've asked for J-hooks from Steven in the past with no joy; since you're such a smooth operator, maybe you can ask again? More ash catchers with removable downstems (29mm/18mm) with different simple diffusers (not matrix) for replacement and switch-up purposes.

Whew, that's it for now. @Hogni are you sorry you asked for requests? You're so cool for doing this and representing the community's desires. Makes good business sense for Steven as well!

Hogni

Eyyyeyyeyy....I don't want to make a fulltime job out of this ;)

I asked for:

1) (future) models offered with the SoL percs

2) the wish to get some of the existing models with the option of SoL percs, esp. the FC-186

3) Existing mouthpieces offered separetly and different (additional) models to choose as an option for the FC-UFO or FC-MOD and all (future) models with pluggable mouthpieces (flat ended or pointed tip) with tapers 14/18.8/m/fem in all combinations.

I guess that all, including the previous bowl adapter and straight claisen, should be enough first?

If Steven does so it's awsome. If he can sell the new items he's probably open for more advices.

As I've said before please post pics here of the mouthpieces you are most interstered in!

EDIT: @ataxian Yep, (inline) short reducer I'm missing too.

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Yep, @MrMonss that was the concept/word I was searching for: modularity! Thank you sir. This is key for me as well. I don't break glass often thankfully and don't have space for more than I can use. However, I certainly accept the fact that different size/shape of the piece, along with type of perc(s) affects the performance. This is my ideal glass set-up:

A largish ash catcher with a 29mm joint and 3-4 29/18mm downstems w/ simple low diffusion percs. Like the Sheldon Black 6-shooter copy above. Add a few j-hooks in your favourite styles and you're set. I would perhaps select FC-UFO to go with my 187, Hogni's dream FC-186 for the NVFP-Showerhead that is in my future. Oh yeah and the FC-MOD as well. See? No more than I can use. Quite minimalist, really!

EDIT: Thanks again @Hogni you are indeed the best! Wish I could load you a bowl!

Top Bottom