Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Planck

believes in Dog
Just found my order from Amazon back in 2014. This is what I bought for about $15...

White SiliconeTubing, 1/4"ID, 7/16"OD, 3/32" Wall, 10' Length

https://smile.amazon.com/White-SiliconeTubing-ID-Wall-Length/dp/B003TJ9YQU/ref=sr_1_1?s=industrial&ie=UTF8&qid=1509923709&sr=1-1&keywords=White+SiliconeTubing,+1/4"ID,+7/16"OD,+3/32"+Wall,+10'+Length

Added: I bought 10' because I expected to periodically change the whip as it got smelly and dirty. As it turns out, I hardly ever use a whip with any of my glass or vapes, so 10' was way more than I needed.

Thanks very much @cybrguy. I'll just get a couple of feet.

Andreaerdna

If God is the answer, then the question is wrong
Found a cheap mouthpiece with extra cooling feature (used dry)
A short cut of silicon tube and it fit inside apollo2 or bubbler’s large mouthpiece
kit-de-collecte-de-mini-nectar-de-paille.jpg

https://fr.dhgate.com/product/honey-straw-mini-nectar-collector-kit-2-0/396393423.html

Ps
What about a china glass best of thread, @Stu ?

dadan

Hi!

I am interested in FC-MOD, then I found this 'mobius' that I like more....doesn't need a second percolator and this has the right mouthpiece. FC-MOD, moreover, has a base that seems more a large and stable than this one...

https://www.dhgate.com/product/prod...ith-long-bent-neck&itemcode=388655424#ENhp-en

mobius-stereo-matrix-glass-bongs-with-removable-mouth-piece-and-arm-tree-perc-glass-water-pipe-with-18-mm-joints.jpg

maybe (sure) someone wrote something before on this thread but i cannot find it, also because this model hasn't a code name like FC-MOD has...

what do you think about this piece?
What are that 'flute' holes?
and this part is removable or not?

Schermata_2017_11_06_alle_22_28_37.png

:rockon:

Last edited:

snackmaster

Hi!

I am interested in FC-MOD, then I found this mobius that I like more....doesn't need a second percolator and this has the right mouthpiece. FC-MOD seems to have a better/larger base...

https://www.dhgate.com/product/prod...ith-long-bent-neck&itemcode=388655424#ENhp-en

mobius-stereo-matrix-glass-bongs-with-removable-mouth-piece-and-arm-tree-perc-glass-water-pipe-with-18-mm-joints.jpg

maybe (sure) someone wrote something before but i cannot find it, also because this model hasn't a code name like FC-MOD has...

Schermata_2017_11_06_alle_22_28_37.png

Those aren't actually holes, they're little "hooks" so you can put a small elastic band around them so the MP stays put. The downstem should be removable.

edit: search "sheldon black bubbler" and some listings will show an elastic band in place

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Hi!

I am interested in FC-MOD, then I found this mobius that I like more....doesn't need a second percolator and this has the right mouthpiece. FC-MOD seems to have a better/larger base...

maybe (sure) someone wrote something before but i cannot find it, also because this model hasn't a code name like FC-MOD has...

I have this one & love it.
Buy every kind there is?
This one I got this week:
WonHxdz.jpg

PHANTOM COOKIES +_ NEW H2O TOOL + LOG = CIVILIZED

Last edited:

dadan

Those aren't actually holes, they're little "hooks" so you can put a small elastic band around them so the MP stays put. The downstem should be removable.

edit: search "sheldon black bubbler" and some listings will show an elastic band in place

Really thanks! i searched 'sheldon black bubbler' and in fact it seems really similar, however, 'sheldon black bubbler' seems not have a removable downstem, or not?

snackmaster

Really thanks! i searched 'sheldon black bubbler' and in fact it seems really similar, however, 'sheldon black bubbler' seems not have a removable downstem, or not?

No prob! I see both types under those search results: the ones with 6-arm downstems appear removable, but then others with simple slitted downstems (and black accents) look fixed.

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
What about a china glass best of thread, @Stu ?
I suppose we could create a best of thread in the glass section. My only concern is that these Chinese listings may change from time to time making any outdated posts useless. Has anyone noticed if the DHGate listings remain for long periods of time? I've never bothered to really check.

The thread would need to be locked (probably stickied, too), so I'm not sure how nominations would work. Maybe a separate thread, but that might be cumbersome.

I'll think about it a bit and see if something if feasible. I'm open to suggestions if you guys think it'd be a good idea.

:peace:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I suppose we could create a best of thread in the glass section. My only concern is that these Chinese listings may change from time to time making any outdated posts useless. Has anyone noticed if the DHGate listings remain for long periods of time? I've never bothered to really check.

The thread would need to be locked (probably stickied, too), so I'm not sure how nominations would work. Maybe a separate thread, but that might be cumbersome.

I'll think about it a bit and see if something if feasible. I'm open to suggestions if you guys think it'd be a good idea.

:peace:
We have a tread?

Why create more work?

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
@Stu I'm with @ataxian this thread is essentially about China glass at this point? It started out, rather hatefully, as an anti-China glass thread but ironically that has become the dominant topic. As cheap and high-quality rarely go together, the only thing I might change is high to good? Otherwise I just wouldn't bother with it, not needed and you guys have enough to do. Don't you? :cool:

MrMonss

Hi!
I am interested in FC-MOD, then I found this 'mobius' that I like more....doesn't need a second percolator and this has the right mouthpiece. FC-MOD, moreover, has a base that seems more a large and stable than this one...

I can give you a detailed comparison of the two pieces within a week if you want, but @snackmaster have already given you a good answer.

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
I love this thread. So much worthful informations and advices.
A point which isn't talked about is delivery to other countries than the US. There are some well reputated vendors who don't deliver to Germany for example or their shipment costs for sending to Germany are off any reasonable limits.

Examples:

hfy_glass - no delivery to Germany
Sunshinestore - wants $33.79 for sending an adapter (!) (What are shipment costs to the US?)

I think these are important informations which should also be collected in an overview.

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
Hi @Hogni

That's crazy, I just had a look at those sellers to check the price of shipping.

Hfy_glass shows $2.37 for epacket to the UK for a bubbler
sunshinestore shows $2.20 epacket to the UK for a dropdown adapter

I wonder why there's restrictions and high prices for you? :shrug:

Pyr0,
Reactions: ataxian

Hogni

I don't know perhaps an issue of their database? But there were differences in shipment costs to different countries of the EU in the past too.

Hogni,
Reactions: ataxian

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Hiya @Hogni With the 2 vendors you listed plus I would add Stevenlmz79, contact them. IMO, if it's more than five dollars, it's a mistake or oversight. I plan on ordering a few items from hfy_glass, but will contact them first to combine shipping to UK. No way would I pay even $3 per item if buying multiple. If you come across as sincere and ask nicely, I've had good experiences. epackets took longer to arrive for me but was well-packed & intact.

You're a nice clever person, just turn on that e-charm - you know how to work it! You could tell them you're the #1 German FC member, famous throughout these boards and one good review from you will surely lead to more sales from all over the EU. :D And really, most of that is true-ish as far as they're concerned :ninja:

Hogni

Thanks, I will ask for that the next times.
With StevenLMZ79 I never got problems. Low shipment costs and never having trouble with customs cause he delivers via the Netherlands.

Regarding Steven I want to contact him about offering a few more items

new-arrival-carbon-filter-adapter-19mm-male-to-19mm-female.jpg

Bowl filled with hemp fiber/cotton as a pre-filter cleans vapour and delivers a nice reclaim load sometime.

9ed48a4079bb35aa88a67ec9573bed6d.jpg

And this awesome claisen/reclaim catcher is very intersting for a lot of FC user, especially for use with bubblers with a wider flat top where no other downstem is suitable (no more offered by bonghero)

Last edited:

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
^ yeah man, I want those too sooner than later. I think both would be valuable in the glass cabinet/box. That reclaim/claisen looks like it would be good with FC-187, FC-UFO, a lot of Möbius pieces have that top going on. I would like if Steven made those too just so could get it all from one source; I wish he made j-hooks like hfy_glass just for that reason, just one box to wait on. Let us know what he says.

MrMonss

Yep that's strange, France is not far away from Germany and I have already bought from these different sellers and have not had so many shipping costs (maximum is US $2.96 and freeshipping from Sunshinestore)
This must come either from customs or shipping costs in relation to potential demands.

The communication is really not simple with the sellers as soon as it is a little more complex than the shippin' costs.
Sometimes I wonder if they do not purposely understand nothing.

I already discussed the mouthpieces with Steven (actually with Jane), after several messages, argued with photos and screenshots, it ended with an "Ok" on his part, but no offer with regarding a CIVILIZED mouthpiece..
May be just a matter of time but understanding is difficult (even more via google translate).

EDIT: Damn i miss my claisen from Bonghero which allowed me to keep my herbo clean

Last edited:

Hogni

Yep, communication with the chinese often is a desaster.
Different shipment costs to European countries isn't a matter of customs. Why should it? Customs is not their issue. For sure there is a different in handling counterfeit products. Regarding this German customs is - very "German" - strict. Therefore a lot of vendors don't ship counterfeit products to Germany.

Last edited:
Top Bottom